Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #2611
coupster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
coupster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
wrd.

What kind of wheels are on the vet?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #2612
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

tqstarburst is an unknown quantity at this point
They are Sportstoens 1-fpr 3 piece wheels.... The knockoff of enkei rpf-1.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #2613
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Those are SportStoens R1PF's

Der
Old 07-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #2614
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
you're kidding right
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Painted kit/body and matching wheels, boss spec
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Drifter View Post
just because its painted doesnt mean its hot shit, looks like ass
Dude people think they are hot shit with their stock fucking jdm conversion 240, never tried anything different, just following trends. besides this shit is period correct 90's style which is WAY sicker than most the 'zilvia' spec crap on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
^precisely. In no way shape or form does it look good or should be allowed anywhere except a junkyard, I still give props because the owner actually could afford legit paint/body work (kit install wise)
Only thing I don't like about this car is the hood, but other than that that car is really sweet looking.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #2615
coupster
Leaky Injector

5 points to whoever can find these wheels and a posted price. Can't find anything about these wheels!
Old 07-24-2011, 10:22 PM   #2616
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
They look a hell of a lot like XXR 002's, I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. RPF1's (and I assume any knockoffs of them) look nothing like that. I'd like to point out that you're picking wheels from the RICE thread. Good luck.

002's

RPF1's
Old 07-24-2011, 10:30 PM   #2617
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
They look a hell of a lot like XXR 002's, I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. RPF1's (and I assume any knockoffs of them) look nothing like that. I'd like to point out that you're picking wheels from the RICE thread. Good luck.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:35 PM   #2618
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
You guys were trying to keep him from buying those shitty wheels and I just blew it, didn't I. Oh well, He's going to fuck up his car in some way, might as well get it done with as little hassle as possible.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:59 PM   #2619
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

^ oh god. Yep you just killed it buddy.(sigh) fun while it lasted. Edit your post before he sees!
Old 07-25-2011, 01:46 AM   #2620
coupster
Leaky Injector

Quote:

002's

RPF1's
GoOd point but if you look at what they were calling rice was not the wheels. So now because I like the guys old school wheels makes me wack. That vert is clean as hell but that exhaust is whats rice. What wheels are you sporting?
Old 07-25-2011, 01:51 AM   #2621
coupster
Leaky Injector

Those are not xxr the spokes don't even match. His trunk says I love biters im putting I love haters!
Old 07-25-2011, 02:04 AM   #2622
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Blah blah blah, I fucked up, blah blah blah
triple points for not noticing the irony of him wanting to get the wheels off a car that has a sticker saying "I <3 biters"
Old 07-25-2011, 02:08 AM   #2623
coupster
Leaky Injector

^^^ LMAO good point but hes talking about the exhaust lol
Old 07-25-2011, 02:53 AM   #2624
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupster View Post
his trunk says i love biters im putting i love haters!

what a ricer
Old 07-25-2011, 08:26 AM   #2625
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
GoOd point but if you look at what they were calling rice was not the wheels.
Only because they didn't get that far. Those wheels are ricey, cheap, crappy knockoffs.

Quote:
So now because I like the guys old school wheels makes me wack.
No, old school wheels are awesome (on the right car). But those aren't old school, they're shitty knockoff old school "style". If you want old school, get some Watanabes.

Quote:
What wheels are you sporting?
Forged Rays wheels. You?
Old 07-25-2011, 10:05 AM   #2626
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Those are not xxr the spokes don't even match. His trunk says I love biters im putting I love haters!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:24 AM   #2627
coupster
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Only because they didn't get that far. Those wheels are ricey, cheap, crappy knockoffs.

No, old school wheels are awesome (on the right car). But those aren't old school, they're shitty knockoff old school "style". If you want old school, get some Watanabes.

Forged Rays wheels. You?
Good point. I've never been about rims, i would rather spend 2000 on injectors and a turbo and a enthalpy tune you know what I'm saying. I don't think some clean knockoffs make you rice I believe what makes you rice is when you have reached the point of wackness thru a horrible friend we know as ebay, and your s4it looks like a nightmare. So why am I rice for liking the same style that our s13 grew up with? Theses cats on this forum need to be real with them selves, half of them aint building nothing but a post count get it!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #2628
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Good point. I've never been about rims, i would rather spend 2000 on injectors and a turbo and a enthalpy tune you know what I'm saying. I don't think some clean knockoffs make you rice I believe what makes you rice is when you have reached the point of wackness thru a horrible friend we know as ebay, and your s4it looks like a nightmare. So why am I rice for liking the same style that our s13 grew up with? Theses cats on this forum need to be real with them selves, half of them aint building nothing but a post count get it!
Nobody cares about the stupid ass rims with fake rivets in them, shut up and post pics of rice or gtfo of the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #2629
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Quote:
Those are not xxr the spokes don't even match.
O...M...G....haha

and yes, they are XXR 006.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #2630
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
THEY ARE KNOCK OFFS, is the point.
Fuck if the kid doesnt get it let him sit in his own diarrhea and end up another kid that leaves the scene because he cant understand why people keep making fun of him and his car.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 07-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #2631
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Fuck, I really gotta stop going on Zilvia in the morning...

Just bums me out for the whole day.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:52 PM   #2632
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Old 07-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #2633
EjMalernee
Zilvia Member

EjMalernee is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^
I hate when people black out their bumper like that. Its was popular in the Subaru world not to long ago.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #2634
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
It's been a while since my car has showed up in here.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:09 PM   #2635
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
YES 100% rice.

Your still a cool guy tho and you pwn it. So.......you get a pass, I guess?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #2636
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Sorry, but that car will always be rice. Come on now, zebra stripes and F&F neon green underglow...:ghey:
Old 07-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #2637
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Sorry, but that car will always be rice. Come on now, zebra stripes and F&F neon green underglow...:ghey:
Muahaha, it's not just green. The zebra was originally a joke, but it kind of stuck. I'll be getting the car painted next spring once the SR is done.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #2638
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

Is that a subi on that tc?...........
Old 07-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #2639
deolio
Post Whore!

IN it? yes, i believe so.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:57 PM   #2640
Wake
Premium Member

yes i noticed it too.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Closed Thread