Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #2641
txrxs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
txrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yey for angle kit! Boo for cones.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #2642
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
SmogSUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SmogSUX
Payment sent for 2 New orange annodized MAX magnetic oil pan drain plug.

Thanks man! I'll be picking up some suspension shiz when I'm not so poor haha
Old 03-16-2009, 08:33 PM   #2643
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Hey Dan, next week I should be sending a down payment for (when they come in in April) S13 coilovers, S13 tension rods, Gen II RUCAS for S13 and subframe risers shipped to 17517.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #2644
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier240 View Post
i'd like to order 2 of the magnetic drain plugs shipped to 33618. what is paypal?
$28 - check my sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlab View Post
pm all multilinks except rucas shipped to 79936 thanks
$593 shipped for G2 toe, traction, and tension rods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Darkness View Post
Check your PM's.....
done
Quote:
Originally Posted by txrxs View Post
Yey for angle kit! Boo for cones.
nice pic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
Payment sent for 2 New orange annodized MAX magnetic oil pan drain plug.
Thanks man! I'll be picking up some suspension shiz when I'm not so poor haha[/QUOTE]
tracking sent via email - thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Hey Dan, next week I should be sending a down payment for (when they come in in April) S13 coilovers, S13 tension rods, Gen II RUCAS for S13 and subframe risers shipped to 17517.
cool! did I quote that already?
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #2645
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
You quoted me for everything but the subframe risers. Before the subframe risers it was $1480.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #2646
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
those are $100 for the set
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #2647
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Okay, so it'll be $1580? I'll send payments as much as possible. I'll be getting quite a bit for graduation so I'll have them by summer! I'm excited!
Old 03-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #2648
palenikeni
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
palenikeni is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you have s14 coilovers in stock
Old 03-18-2009, 12:08 PM   #2649
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
payment sent for subframe risers.
thanks dan. ill pick them up when they arrive. (25th?)
Old 03-18-2009, 01:36 PM   #2650
SilviaNOW
Leaky Injector

SilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura about
when is S13 coils coming in stock?
Old 03-18-2009, 04:51 PM   #2651
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

everything is back in stock around the end of april.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:22 PM   #2652
anotheraznguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
anotheraznguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anotheraznguy
so eta is late april and not early april?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:57 PM   #2653
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

im estimating i'll post up when the date is more accurate
Old 03-19-2009, 12:34 AM   #2654
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
do those magnetic drain bolts fit toyotas? jzs160 perhaps?

lexus baby
Old 03-19-2009, 08:01 AM   #2655
jlab
BANNED

jlab is an unknown quantity at this point
and you quoted me 1270 for s14 coils+ruca
do i just add these or can i get discount for shippin? thanks
Old 03-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #2656
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
do those magnetic drain bolts fit toyotas? jzs160 perhaps?
I dont know for sure but the back of the package says Nissan/toyota
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlab View Post
and you quoted me 1270 for s14 coils+ruca
do i just add these or can i get discount for shippin? thanks
all of that stuff can not ship together its just too big and heavy
Old 03-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #2657
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PARTS SHOP MAX ARMS ON STAGE IN APRIL '09 DRIFT TENGOKU!!
Pg32~39

"simple parts but super important" "They all look similar but unique in their own way"

"Drifters change their nissan multilink arms for different reasons. "I don't like the stock rubber bushings", "I wanna be-able to do a proper alignment", "when I dropped my car, the stock arms didn't have enough adjustability", "I wanted it to look good". So which brand are you going to choose? These parts only consist of a shaft and a joint but each companies have their own theories about how they should be and what kind of material it should be."

"Max believes in making parts for super low drift cars. They have a sister shop in USA and their friends and customers only desire to drift in super low drift cars. So their RUCAS and toe arms have special bend and angles to clear from the frame, subframe, knuckle, and axle boots. They also chose thick aluminum body to keep the weight down inside the wheels while maintaing its strength."

READ THE COMPLETE TRANSLATED ARTICLE HERE
Parts Shop MAX Forum
Old 03-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #2658
Treefish
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Treefish is making a name for him/her selfTreefish is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Magnetic oil drain plug
Orange drift button
tension rod style shift knob

shipped to 30350
Old 03-20-2009, 02:22 AM   #2659
vnandy2k
Zilvia Member

vnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to vnandy2k
i would like to order a pair of s14 ruca's =]
Old 03-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #2660
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefish View Post
Magnetic oil drain plug
Orange drift button
tension rod style shift knob

shipped to 30350
92 shipped. Orange drift buttons are out but I have black and silver ready to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnandy2k View Post
i would like to order a pair of s14 ruca's =]
No problem, they typically run <$220 shipped and are available to ahip around the end of april.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:37 PM   #2661
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
i am so glad drift tengoku mentioned me personally in that article haha
Old 03-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #2662
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

T shirts in M - L - XL $20

Old 03-21-2009, 10:50 PM   #2663
cIutchkick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cIutchkick Send a message via MSN to cIutchkick
will the coilovers that you will have in stock late april be the next gen coilovers?

'95 zenki se - work in progress
'90 s13 coupe widebody
www.myspace.com/krahsh
Old 03-22-2009, 07:59 AM   #2664
Treefish
Zilvia Member

Treefish is making a name for him/her selfTreefish is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
92 shipped. Orange drift buttons are out but I have black and silver ready to go.
Ok, I'll pass on the drift button, but is that 92 for everything else? Or that including a drift button?
Old 03-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #2665
5t341tH
Post Whore!

5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Dan, ill take a oil drain plug for my Toyota
please let me know price to 92647

lexus baby
Old 03-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #2666
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
are you taking downpayments for the april shipment?
Old 03-23-2009, 01:26 PM   #2667
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cIutchkick View Post
will the coilovers that you will have in stock late april be the next gen coilovers?
No, there is so release date announced for the next gen coilovers. I only know that they are working on development and testing at this time.
There will however be some changes to the competition coilovers for 2009 model. There will be a black shock body with improved corrosion resistance and there is a lower front bottom bracket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefish View Post
Ok, I'll pass on the drift button, but is that 92 for everything else? Or that including a drift button?
that was including the button
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
Hey Dan, ill take a oil drain plug for my Toyota
please let me know price to 92647
$17 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
are you taking downpayments for the april shipment?
yes I have a large reservations list going already.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #2668
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$17 shipped
damn 7 dollars to ship?
anyway i've sent payment

lexus baby
Old 03-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #2669
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Hopefully the free Tie Rod Angle Spacers you requested should make up for your feelings about the UPS rate & paypal fee. You should drive to San Diego for your next purchase & pay in cash.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #2670
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We noticed that the 25mm spacers used in the toe rod's pillow ball works perfectly as a nice looking hood spacer. It is a much sexier alternative to washers and it makes a huge improvement in underhood temps all for a nice low price, and its a really quick mod too! $30 for a set of 4 aluminum hood spacers with extended hardware. Colors = SILVER or GOLD

Closed Thread