Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 10:24 AM   #241
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
A very interesting take on the CP3/D12 moves
New York Knicks should aim for Dwight Howard instead of Chris Paul - ESPN New York

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #242
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hell no...

we have defence. we need our walt frazier...cp3!

c harrellson
f -amare
sf- mello
sg- iman
pg- cp3
Old 12-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #243
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Looks like Eddie Curry will indeed be in Heat camp tomorrow. Here is to hoping he got his weight in order and acutually wants to play basketball. I don't think Spo will let him slide with lack of effort.
I just hope the organization doesn't start him. He needs to earn that spot.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #244
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I think the Knicks should just give up on CP3, and skip right back their halcyon days when Steve Francis and Steph Marbury ran the offense.
This would be the perfect complement to Isiah’s return to the front office (and perhaps even the bench while we’re at it)

And I write too!
Old 12-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #245
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Shannon Brown to sign with the Suns. I'm glad that fool isn't returning.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #246
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Tyson Chandler to Knicks? 4yrs/$58 mil...nearing deal, but not just quite there yet since they need to amnesty Billups first and all that crazy stuff.

Knicks nearing deal to land Chandler - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Hope Chandler doesn't come to NY. Going to over pay him like everybody else.

xquizitditz
Old 12-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #247
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
hell no...

we have defence. we need our walt frazier...cp3!

c Chandler
f -amare (being shopped)
sf- mello
sg- iman
pg- Douglas
fixed
from what I have read, the Knicks are close to signing Chandler from the Mavs. This will mean they will have to Amnesty Chauncy. I also read that Amare is being shopped. Maybe to try to get CP3 but I don't see the Hornets taking that deal.

Gnnr it's a sure thing that Curry won't start unless he earns the job. Also keep in mind, although he is being invited to training camp i'm sure it will be a non-garanteed contract and we all know that Pat don't play that shit with guys that aren't in shape. I like him being on the roster it's 6 more fouls at the very least. I still wish Dalembert were a reality though
Old 12-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #248
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Berger
Sources confirm the players who'd go to NOR in Lakers-Houston-Hornets 3-way that would land CP3 with LAL are Luis Scola and Kevin Martin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arash Markazi
Sources: Talks on three-way trade sending Chris Paul to the Lakers and Pau Gasol to the Rockets
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/73...ouston-rockets

Trade talks heating up.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #249
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Knicks loves to overpay for people.. looks like billups is gone and amare might be next in line, but all speculation right now..
Old 12-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #250
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck its getting crazy right now.

Billups agent is already making it known that he will pitch a fit if a cap team picks him up and he wants to end up with HEAT.

Baron Davis is also being amnestied.

Fuck I missed this drama!

Old 12-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #251
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Derek Fisher's probably like "Damn, the Laker's front office is truly working hard to find me a back-up."
Old 12-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #252
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I love the possibility of Baron or Chauncy in a Heat uni. Maybe Baron alil more because I been a fan of his since his rookie year. This was pre-bad knees and great shape. Dude would dunk on every fastbreak. Truth is if amnestied neither of them will clear second waivers.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #253
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Ok, so I'm understanding they're dangling Amare for CP3? Wow. They're fucking him over big time.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #254
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Yep which is extremely stupid on the Knicks part because this could make Amare go Eddie Curry on them with his middle finger in the air going "Fuck You, Pay Me". The Hornets would never take that deal so it makes no sense to put it out there.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #255
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

shiazzam!!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #256
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Yep which is extremely stupid on the Knicks part because this could make Amare go Eddie Curry on them with his middle finger in the air going "Fuck You, Pay Me". The Hornets would never take that deal so it makes no sense to put it out there.

No, more like Marbury than Curry..
Old 12-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #257
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Congrats L.A, you got CP3 and now D12 is a sure thing for Bynum. Sorry Knicks....

Aziankingz you are 100% correct Starburry was more extreme
Old 12-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #258
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I am ecstatic right now....

Old 12-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #259
drivens13
Zilvia Member

drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes to Derrick Rose and CP3 going at it on Christmas Day.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #260
Riq
Zilvia Addict

I have to be honest, I love this move. Now the NBA finals will be far better.... Kobe+CP3+D12 VS D-Wade+LeBron+CB1. This will be a epic year for the playoffs. I guess Knicks fans will start saying that D-Will to the Knicks is a sure thing next summer....

I think I just heard Phil Jackson buying new oil for that bad hip. I think he will be back if D12 is traded to L.A tomorrow

-------
More Heat news, Chauncy Billups will be our starting pg. He will not be reporting to any team that claims him off waivers unless its a contender. Miami is looking better and better, with our zero cap space lol!

Looks like:

Pg Chauncy Billups
Sg D-Wade
Sf LBJ
Pf Chris Bosh
C Samual Dalembert*

Still holding out for Samual Dalembert, Houston doesn't need him anymore because they are getting Pau in the 3 team trade. This means Mike Miller amnesty is a 80% chance to happen tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #261
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
dougals is a horrible point, he has no court vision. but, he was decent on defense.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #262
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Not a big fan of the trade that the Lakers are doing for CP3. Bye bye Odom & Gasol. LA needs to make things right by acquiring Dwight but with Bynum & who? Nobody wants the guy with bad knees.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
Old 12-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #263
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Not a big fan of the trade that the Lakers are doing for CP3. Bye bye Odom & Gasol. LA needs to make things right by acquiring Dwight but with Bynum & who? Nobody wants the guy with bad knees.
Howard for Bynum and Artest or Walton, then Amnesty whichever remains.

And I write too!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #264
zooopreme
Post Whore!

^Lol, Walton. You must be kidding.

On other news, Boston acquired Keyon Dooling. D Fish will get as much minutes as Adam Morrison did during the Finals.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #265
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
On other news, Boston acquired Keyon Dooling.
Fuck. That completely changes the landscape of the NBA. Here I was happy that LA got Chris Paul.... my mood is ruined.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #266
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Still good news for knicks:

Owners Push Stern To Kill Chris Paul Trade - RealGM Wiretap

This is like an NBA soap opera hahaha
Old 12-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #267
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Wow... the league has blocked the Hornets/Lakers/Rockets trade.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #268
zooopreme
Post Whore!

^I don't understand how that could have happened. CP3's tweet had me laughing though. Wow is right.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #269
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

“Try not to laugh. Bros in L.A. are pissed.”

“I know, I’m trying, but when I end up with you in Miami I might have to giggle a little.”

“Yeah, me too.”
Old 12-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #270
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I am ecstatic right now....

are you still ecstatic?