Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-25-2008, 05:26 PM   #241
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
well if u cant check out the myspace, check out toms personal website, has a lot of older tattoos that he did, he hasnt really updated the tattoo portfolio lately because he's been so busy, but more then welcome to go check them out, call to make sure toms there though because i know 1-2 days out of the week he's not in the shop

ill be going back in after the 7th of March to get my 3/4 sleeve HOPEFULLY finished

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #242
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
<-- Symbol on my right neck
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:00 PM   #243
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
whats it mean/symbolize for you...looks like something out of the blair witch

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #244
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Duff.. im looking to get my ears pierced.. and i wanna have them gauged i guess you call it?

But i dont know what size or gauge i would want. I was thinking somewhere around the size of the diameter of a pencil or smaller.

Any help would be appreciated.
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #245
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

just go to any local legit piercing studio let them know exactly what u want to do and im sure they can take care of you...

my girlfriend just got pierced tonight with an 8 gauge...she's never had her ears pierced before she said it wasnt painful at all...i always said that i wasnt going to go any bigger then certain size, but you always end up going bigger due to jewelery getting loose or just seeming like they're "small" and it makes you want to go bigger

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-04-2008, 08:48 AM   #246
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkk240 View Post
Duff.. im looking to get my ears pierced.. and i wanna have them gauged i guess you call it?

But i dont know what size or gauge i would want. I was thinking somewhere around the size of the diameter of a pencil or smaller.

Any help would be appreciated.
for the size of a pencil i'd say go with a 0 gauge, but get it pierced alot higher and work your way down slowly, so you don't blow out your ear and have cat butt when you decide to take them out
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #247
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
How do the sizings work?
from negatives to posotives?
lower numbers being the largest? or the opposite?
Old 03-04-2008, 10:36 PM   #248
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
How do the sizings work?
from negatives to posotives?
lower numbers being the largest? or the opposite?
I'll see if I can do this from memory

20- fucking tiny.
16- Average piercing size
2- If you get a dermal punch instead of naturally stretching you probably got a 2 punched out
0- Kinda an average size
7/16"
1/2"
9/16"
5/8"
11/16"
3/4"
7/8"
1"-The biggest of the smalls. If anyone hits this size they'll probably never go bigger and if they go to this size they must really like stretching. If you stretch fast the fastest you can go in a year is to an inch. But yeah if you go to an inch in a year that's probably not the best idea, stretching isn't a race.
1.25"
++++++

Just go read on wikipedia or google or bodymod.org
Old 03-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #249
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Damn. I only have some 4guage ears....
Old 03-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #250
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
<-- Symbol on my right neck
You have more than 1 neck?
Old 03-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #251
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks for the help guys
Old 03-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #252
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Damn. I only have some 4guage ears....

I have 9/16" but I can fit a 5/8" easy

I'm just taking the slow route, and i've almost got an infection haha

All my friends that go fast I notice get a lot of blowouts and infections
Old 03-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #253
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

That says 6mm.. is that like the size of 2 gauge?
Old 03-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #254
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post

Too much?

Yea..it's too much.

=/
This would be the coolest tat....i want it!
Old 03-05-2008, 12:20 AM   #255
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
That says 6mm.. is that like the size of 2 gauge?
here's the break down (yes that is a 2 gauge)

18 gauge = 1.0mm
16 gauge = 1.2mm
14 gauge = 1.6mm
12 gauge = 2.0mm
10 gauge = 2.4mm
8 gauge = 3.2mm
6 gauge = 4.0mm
4 gauge = 5.0mm
2 gauge = 6.0mm
0 gauge = 8.0mm
00 gauge = 10.0mm

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-05-2008, 03:07 AM   #256
Farzam
Post Whore!

I remember when I was a 2.
I was sort of proud of myself.

I have 2 sets of 2's left laying around I think. Both single flairs, 1 silver set and 1 black one
Old 03-05-2008, 08:13 AM   #257
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

for a 2 guage, would you have to have it stretched out?
Or could it just be punched?

And if it were punched would your ear be fucked up later on from having it punched out?
Old 03-05-2008, 09:21 AM   #258
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
for a 2 guage, would you have to have it stretched out?
Or could it just be punched?

And if it were punched would your ear be fucked up later on from having it punched out?
the piercing place that we go to doesnt suggest getting "punched" for your ears, like i said, my girl got pierced with a 8gauge, she had the option of getting pierced with a 4 gauge (which she thought she shoulda ended up doing)...

but my suggestion is, if you're worried about damaging ur ear, then go a safer route by getting pierced with something like a 8 gauge and then stretch to a 2 gauge...ur ears arent going anywhere

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-05-2008, 12:58 PM   #259
lazy240
BANNED

lazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymorelazy240 is not welcome here anymore
just stretch its easyer

i mean thats what i did and i have double 00 next week half inch
lazy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #260
Farzam
Post Whore!

If you stretch your ears, treat it as something permament, cause it very well could end up being that way. Take your time and do it the smart way orrr...don't. It's your body. I probably don't give a fuck about you. I won't stop you. But it pays to go pay to have someone at the nicest shop in town pierce you, to buy expensive fancy plugs, to massage your ears, etc. My ears look fucking awesome cause I take about 70% good care of em. I'm not some extreme loser who spends half his day playing with his ears but yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy240 View Post
just stretch its easyer

i mean thats what i did and i have double 00 next week half inch
Your ears must be the ones neg repping you. Have fun though

I know someone who went to 5/8" in a month. Possible? Yes. Smart? Nah...
Old 03-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #261
chromesilver6

chromesilver6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres an old pic of my ears. In the pics they were just under 1.25. I had them as big as 1.5 but i cant find any pics. Took me about 2 years i guess to get that big. The smallest they would shrink down to was like 7\8 to and inch and the least. I had them snipped and sewn up. YOu cant even tell nowdays. I do miss them sometimes though.

and here's what they look like now. Cost me about 600 bucks to get em fixed. My aunt works for a plastic surgeon.
chromesilver6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #262
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
those were rad

too bad they're gone now
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #263
Farzam
Post Whore!

Surgery is cool as hell
Old 03-05-2008, 11:04 PM   #264
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

my girlfriend paid for a tattoo session for me for my bday...so next week ull see some updated pics of my 3/4 sleeve

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-06-2008, 12:42 AM   #265
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromesilver6 View Post
I wanna see that sleeve.

...no SERIOUSLY.

Looks sick from that pictaaar
Old 03-15-2008, 01:31 AM   #266
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Fresh ink

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 01:36 AM   #267
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
good shit jake. ill soon join =D
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:02 AM   #268
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Time to pierce the ears, I think.
Nothing aggresive, 6 or 4 Gauge.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:10 PM   #269
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light

That's my back after 7 hours.
Artist says I have roughly 36 hours left on it.
Have 4 other tattoo's and 5 piercings, but don't feel like getting pics.
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #270
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn, that's sick. It looks real good. ^^^^^^^ If you don't mind me asking; how much is this running you???