Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #241
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^ glad someone posted that one, I was meaning to

@slow40sx- that shit was hilarious!

@LEGIT- Thanks man! who's car is that? love it
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2014, 09:24 PM   #242
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
ILoveMyRHs13 again haha so cool

Old 10-30-2014, 02:32 PM   #243
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
@slow40sx- that shit was hilarious!
thanks bud
Old 10-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #244
Standard
Zilvia Addict

slow40sx I cant get enough of this man!

Found a couple more of
JookyBanana

Ive been trying to find some cool pics of this car if anyone has any
Yuri

And I just have to post a picture of this car, lots of attention to detail and tons of work in it, definitely a cool car

Flicktitty
Old 10-30-2014, 04:54 PM   #245
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
slow40sx I cant get enough of this man!
[img]
Who owns the Opel? Where's the build thread for that?
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:40 PM   #246
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
Who owns the Opel? Where's the build thread for that?

That's my buddy Mike's, he does all my metal fab work, that's actually not even the cool one, his other one he cut apart out an e30 rear subframe in it and made custom front subframe, miata steering rack, all custom suspension arms, wilwood pedals and brakes, reinforced the chassis, full cage, custom turbo back exhaust, bridge ported 13B with a dual ball bearing precision 6262, Haltech engine management, just needs paint and a tune and some minor finishing touches, here's a sneak peak pic

Not to derail the thread tho

ILoveMyRHs13-
Old 10-30-2014, 08:42 PM   #247
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
#came

I always wanted to drop a rotary in a GT... Good stuff.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:44 PM   #248
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
slow40sx I cant get enough of this man!]
Thanks man, glad you like it
Old 10-30-2014, 08:56 PM   #249
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
This shit is way too good.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #250
Standard
Zilvia Addict

^so hot, my god

RouroniMidnight

Old 11-04-2014, 04:12 PM   #251
Standard
Zilvia Addict

love this car, cool picture of it

deolio
Old 11-04-2014, 05:51 PM   #252
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
ILoveMyRHs13 again haha so cool

wtf is going on here??? "night knights"? really? thats the best you could come up with? who put that sexy style sticker on? they couldn't take the time to make sure it was level?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
This shit is way too good.
oh lord. i was really glad i got to see this car in person on my last trip to Chi. I was kinda bummed it wasn't at final bout.
Quote:
love this car, cool picture of it
deolio
goldstar dudes are pretty rad. we ate soooooo much kbbq that night.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #253
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
Let's keep the party goin guys

punxva

UNF, I love that color. And looks like turbo KA as well. Not vibing the green accents under the hood but still appears clean in execution.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #254
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
jonathanprem

Old 11-05-2014, 10:35 AM   #255
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
ILoveJDM

Old 11-05-2014, 05:17 PM   #256
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
wtf is going on here??? "night knights"? really? thats the best you could come up with? who put that sexy style sticker on? they couldn't take the time to make sure it was level?
Oh no, my sticker isn't straight on one side, you got me.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:37 PM   #257
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Oh no, my sticker isn't straight on one side, you got me.
You would think someone who takes pride in their work/car would take the time to straighten it or replace it.

The car does look good though, minus the stickers of course.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:31 PM   #258
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The Ferrari badge is cool though.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 11:03 PM   #259
Standard
Zilvia Addict

BRNDCK- though I did laugh at your post I must say, kindly fuck off, dudes car is dope
Edit: BTW, you don't have to quote a picture to tell us you ate Korean BBQ at the car meet where that picture was taken,
No offense, but nobody gives a shit

Ehhhregartless- thank you for your contributions to this thread man!
Old 11-05-2014, 11:24 PM   #260
slower than you
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
slower than you will become famous soon enoughslower than you will become famous soon enoughslower than you will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Ferrari emblem and crooked sticker aside, that thing looks pretty neat.

HOWEVER... does that building really say "fager's island"? Thats pretty cool.
slower than you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #261
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Nah, "Night Knights" sucks for real.

But....originality is hard.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 10:43 PM   #262
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Good Knight.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:10 PM   #263
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Glad to see the sticker police are out in full force
Old 11-07-2014, 11:37 PM   #264
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Good Knight.
Nighty Knight.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:23 AM   #265
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

turbo2nr

Old 11-08-2014, 04:56 PM   #266
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

thisisastickup is an unknown quantity at this point
doug's car is really good. good use of yellow, wheel combo with aero is tasteful and makes my dick firm, but night knights does kind of make me want to shoot myself.
thisisastickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #267
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
. good use of yellow,.
There is no such thing in the auto industry....
besides Lambo's yellow.. even Ferraris look stupid in yellow.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #268
Standard
Zilvia Addict

I really like this car

Chernobyl
Old 11-13-2014, 12:41 AM   #269
Standard
Zilvia Addict

This is a cool car too, solid s13.5

Hanz41
Old 11-13-2014, 07:21 AM   #270
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
This is a cool car too, solid s13.5
Hanz41
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3903/...ff0ecde2_b.jpg
Seen that at DD Fiddy, definitely thread worthy.