Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #241
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
How many of us S.P.P.S.'ers have coupes?

you should get in on coupe love KAMBEEZY!!
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #242
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
possibility, not that there is or isnt..uuuhh booyah..?

i thought you werent coming back? make up your insignificant mind already

-Jorge
Old 05-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #243
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
haha that piece of shit?? pssh
Did you call my cock a piece of shit? I never thought your mom would tell you all the horrible things I did to her. Well, now that the cat is out of the bag, are you comfortable with me calling you son? I am sure in time we will become friends, we do seem to have cars in common. I think we are off to a great start.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:40 PM   #244
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
possibility, not that there is or isnt..uuuhh booyah..?

i thought you werent coming back? make up your insignificant mind already
Personal attacks? really?

Oh wait your 20 nvm that explains it.
Besides the fact that you and your mom just got PWNED!

And my last post had nothing to do with this topic soooooo technically I wasnt being involved.

AND I GOT PAGE 9!
for fucks sake I rock!
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-12-2010, 11:41 PM   #245
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Absence from evidence is not evidence of absence.

Evolution can be shown in near real-time but the changes are so minute that most don't notice. When bump the scale up to geologic time to show obvious change people don't comprehend the shear scale of the change in time. That coupled with the fact that a very minuet amount of animals are actually fossilized makes it hard to display to the lay person.

The big bang is all but law. There is NO theory to counter it, nothing even comes close to explaining how things are they way they are. The big bang explains all of the how but questions of why are impossible to answer at our current technological level. We simply can not see that far back through the background radiation of the universe.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #246
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
Did you call my cock a piece of shit? I never thought your mom would tell you all the horrible things I did to her. Well, now that the cat is out of the bag, are you comfortable with me calling you son? I am sure in time we will become friends, we do seem to have cars in common. I think we are off to a great start.

oh ouch you sure owned me with a good ol' momma joke, darn...how original

-Jorge
Old 05-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #247
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Personal attacks? really?

Oh wait your 20 nvm that explains it.
Besides the fact that you and your mom just got PWNED!

And my last post had nothing to do with this topic soooooo technically I wasnt being involved.

AND I GOT PAGE 9!
for fucks sake I rock!

yeah you cant seem to hold up an arguement with someone 7yrs younger and obviously 7x smarter...its coo bro

-Jorge
Old 05-12-2010, 11:45 PM   #248
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
At this point you need to just bow out. If your only means of debating the issue is personal attacks you aren't welcome here.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #249
Wake
Premium Member

Or Im not willing to waste my time.

Call it what you want.

It IS cool "bro".
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-12-2010, 11:56 PM   #250
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

fair enough, nothing personal

-Jorge
Old 05-13-2010, 12:01 AM   #251
Wake
Premium Member

Never was personal.

S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-13-2010, 12:14 AM   #252
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
so evolution or the big bang didnt happen? cuz i dont see pics of that
what do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
thread is a shitfest of jackasses
its zilvia what do you expect.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #253
mademedoit
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Old 05-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #254
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Albert Einstein wasnt athiest

-Jorge
Old 05-13-2010, 12:36 AM   #255
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Albert Einstein wasnt athiest
truth. he wasn't a christian, but he wasn't an atheist.

Quote:
I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. (Albert Einstein, 1954)
Old 05-13-2010, 12:39 AM   #256
Wake
Premium Member

and yes THAT JUST HAPPENED!
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-13-2010, 12:45 AM   #257
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Booooooyaaaaah!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:46 AM   #258
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangements of the books, but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God."- The World As I See It by Albert Eistein

its a good book, highly recommended

-Jorge
Old 05-13-2010, 12:49 AM   #259
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So... Religion is not a topic may people willingly speak about due to the negative perceptions.

We do live in the USA where you have the right to believe any damn thing you want and give it a name (usually ends with "ic" or "ist").

Budda and Ghandi were real human beings whom in-lightened themselves with freedom of thought.

Koran/ Bible.... its a proven fact that its several stories from all over the world by various authors... most of it is copied, translated, and taken out of context by the next. Give it a rest... its the oldest form of civil rights and Law... done.

Ponder this... Its impossible to travel at the speed of light because time will hold you back. Yes, If you had all the time in the world you couldn't ever go the speed of light. Say you were able to travel that 99.9% of the speed of light... you would be dead before you reached the end of our universe... you would die before you reached Andromeda, our closest galaxy. So even if Life was posable on another planet it would take them at least 2,500,000 light-years (thats 2,500,000 years traveling at the speed of light). If they sent message via a laser beam... by the time we received it, their civilization would be gone. Considering the earliest human was 60,000 years ago, and we have only had Space Technology for 53 years!

Yeah... were that smart. No shit we believe retarded stories from ancient man!

-Drew
Old 05-13-2010, 12:51 AM   #260
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views." The World As I See It by Albert Einstein

you guys sure make him angry

and yes, THAT JUST HAPPENED

uhm...booyah!

-Jorge
Old 05-13-2010, 12:54 AM   #261
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
So... Religion is not a topic may people willingly speak about due to the negative perceptions.

We do live in the USA where you have the right to believe any damn thing you want and give it a name (usually ends with "ic" or "ist").

Budda and Ghandi were real human beings whom in-lightened themselves with freedom of thought.

Koran/ Bible.... its a proven fact that its several stories from all over the world by various authors... most of it is copied, translated, and taken out of context by the next. Give it a rest... its the oldest form of civil rights and Law... done.

Ponder this... Its impossible to travel at the speed of light because time will hold you back. Yes, If you had all the time in the world you couldn't ever go the speed of light. Say you were able to travel that 99.9% of the speed of light... you would be dead before you reached the end of our universe... you would die before you reached Andromeda, our closest galaxy. So even if Life was posable on another planet it would take them at least 2,500,000 light-years (thats 2,500,000 years traveling at the speed of light). If they sent message via a laser beam... by the time we received it, their civilization would be gone. Considering the earliest human was 60,000 years ago, and we have only had Space Technology for 53 years!

Yeah... were that smart. No shit we believe retarded stories from ancient man!

-Drew

according to drakes equation there are possibly 10,000 intelligent civilizations in this galaxy alone, so who knows?

-Jorge
Old 05-13-2010, 12:57 AM   #262
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
No god ... Period!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 01:00 AM   #263
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

MadScientist

I think your understanding of time and how it relates to the speed of light are a little off.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:01 AM   #264
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Isn't Carl Sagan agnostic?
Old 05-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #265
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Does it matter whether he is or isn't?
Old 05-13-2010, 01:12 AM   #266
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Does it matter whether he is or isn't?
Im asking because of the picture posted above. Although a skeptic of religon I don't recall him saying that he was athiest. Does it matter to you?
Old 05-13-2010, 01:13 AM   #267
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I think it's time for me to find a new thread.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:16 AM   #268
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Doesn't matter in the slightest. I just find it strange that some one would need their own opinion about a personal belief validated by a dead guy.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:23 AM   #269
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Carl Sagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some where in there it says he called himself agnostic.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:27 AM   #270
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Doesn't matter in the slightest. I just find it strange that some one would need their own opinion about a personal belief validated by a dead guy.
Agreed, but there's more than one dead guy in that picture.
Closed Thread