Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #241
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
And where can one just throw msport aero in a shopping cart online, and pay to have it shipped to their door. I live in Cali and have not found anyone that sells msports.

I've found 2 Australian sites that sell it but that's aus. I know someone out here can get that shit!
well you gotta ask around you know.
i dont know anyone who just has an add to cart option next to it on their webesite.
gotta do some work
jspec could probably get you an authentic kit. inquire to rhdjapan, im sure they could get you one.

goodluck!!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #242
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
screw that
get railed on shipping costs
VS is cheap and easy to get
who cares about the authenticity of a FRP bumper
its gonna blow up eventually.
i run a legit BN kit
and its thrashed.
it happens. next kit is knockoff. haha
Old 11-03-2008, 07:39 PM   #243
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
forum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to forum04pl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
well you gotta ask around you know.
i dont know anyone who just has an add to cart option next to it on their webesite.
gotta do some work
jspec could probably get you an authentic kit. inquire to rhdjapan, im sure they could get you one.

goodluck!!
I don't even know if they are in business anymore but I got my authentic MSport front bumper from Rare Trick like almost three years ago. They had it in stock too

I would've gotten another INGS front, but i was impatient.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #244
NewS13Guy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
NewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by origin_s135 View Post
the truth! you can tell the difference compared to AAS kit. fitment on the J-Blood is top notch. just to be on topic, here's my origin stream kit+ origin type II hood. i forgot the price. fitment wasn't on point for the fenders, but the shop worked on it and it came out better.

Please!!!! More pics of this car!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:54 PM   #245
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Pretty sweet hood on this car- eBay Motors: Nissan : 240SX (item 190264310505 end time Nov-24-08 12:36:01 PST)

Haha. $35k but Weapons on it, and did he not check what the stock kouki hood looks like?
Old 11-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #246
89coupeD

89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future89coupeD has a brilliant future
o noes weaponz on a 240.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:18 PM   #247
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
i sold my origin stylish fc kit to some guy cuz i needed cash.. spent the day fixing/sanding the blemishes and cracks in it from shipping cuz he was sayin he needed a kit cuz he was gonna get his car painted asap and wanted the kit ready for his car... and when he was leaving, he said he was gonna get someone to replicate it ...

i felt bad after that.. really bad.... that was a rare kit... i didnt think this fucker was gonna get it replicated... so i dunno if he really was planin to copy it or put it on his car =(
Old 11-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #248
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtl631 View Post
Pretty sweet hood on this car- eBay Motors: Nissan : 240SX (item 190264310505 end time Nov-24-08 12:36:01 PST)

Haha. $35k but Weapons on it, and did he not check what the stock kouki hood looks like?
Here's a video of that car: YouTube - LS1 V8 240sx drift car S14
Old 11-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #249
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i sold my origin stylish fc kit to some guy cuz i needed cash.. spent the day fixing/sanding the blemishes and cracks in it from shipping cuz he was sayin he needed a kit cuz he was gonna get his car painted asap and wanted the kit ready for his car... and when he was leaving, he said he was gonna get someone to replicate it ...

i felt bad after that.. really bad.... that was a rare kit... i didnt think this fucker was gonna get it replicated... so i dunno if he really was planin to copy it or put it on his car =(
hahahahahahhahah

origin stylish rare?

get real.

.................................................. ......

Version select V6 (180sx kouki factory aero knock off)

Old 11-03-2008, 10:20 PM   #250
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89coupeD View Post
o noes weaponz on a 240.
Please, I actually have Weapons on my car, but if you're asking $35 grand for a car, it better not have a $600 set of wheels on it.

The main point was the hood, since this is "the body kit thread." And how it looks like ass.

What's the point of the knockoff Kouki 180SX stuff? Sure it's cheaper, but it's also not urethane so it's just gonna explode eventually. Why not just save and get the real deal and then have it last longer?
Old 11-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #251
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Um, If you dont drive like a dickhead it will be perfectly fine.

Also for me to get 100% oem stuff, is more than triple the price.

So that wasnt justified.

But just to make you happy I am selling it, like actually.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #252
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
hahahahahahhahah

origin stylish rare?

get real.
for an FC brotha, not to mention theres only a handful of people in the whole US who kit their FC
Old 11-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #253
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
screw that
get railed on shipping costs
VS is cheap and easy to get
who cares about the authenticity of a FRP bumper
its gonna blow up eventually.
i run a legit BN kit
and its thrashed.
it happens. next kit is knockoff. haha
Yeah, I'm facing the reality that msports is impossibrl....
Old 11-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #254
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Meh, mats(mr_240sx) got dmax parts for his mark 2 as easily as i could get them for a 240sx, so I dont think its hard to get for an FC, therefor, not really rare.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #255
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
dude bro's

its just frp

bro
Old 11-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #256
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
ninjabread
just wante dto say the car looks great man!!
Old 11-04-2008, 08:10 PM   #257
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
full-lock
just wante dto say the car looks great man!!
oh wait..
Old 11-04-2008, 09:35 PM   #258
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
diiiiiiiiiiiiicccccckkkk move.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:40 AM   #259
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Um, If you dont drive like a dickhead it will be perfectly fine.

Also for me to get 100% oem stuff, is more than triple the price.

So that wasnt justified.

But just to make you happy I am selling it, like actually.
Yea I guess it depends on the road situation around you and how often you're going off at the track. I also figured OE would be maybe 2X the cost of the FRP stuff.

Good to hear you're selling it?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #260
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
haha same as nijabread
Version select V6

yup same here too much money to be spending on OEM
im not trying to spend all of my cash on my car theres other important things to spend money on.

its not bad i like
only 2 pics i have right now