Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #241
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20drifter1 View Post
Wow is not enough to say about Broadfield's car.It's not even enough to say about the man himself.
Thanks David! It was awesome finally getting to hook up with you! I'm sure we'll be in contact a lot now.

I also figured I would post up the pics of my latest interior build.......

As most of you may recall, I use to have an all black leather and suede refinished OEM seats etc. I have wanted a set a Bride Gias for this thing for years now. I finally got a good deal on a set of Gias Mazoria edition. So I had to reupholster the interior around the Gias being the center focal point. As usual, I like fairly low key styling in everything I do, but with a little flash here and there. So in keeping with the standard black Bride material on the seat, along with the Bride Hyper Black material on the cushions, I came up with a nice layout for the rest of the interior.

--Back seat: standard Bride material with Hyper Black center panels.
--Glove box: Hyper Black material
--Armrest: Hyper Black material
--Rear Deck: Hyper Black material
--Door card: inserts Hyper Black material
--Shift boot: Hyper Black material
--Headliner: Not finished yet.... either Hyper Black or a combination of standard black.

I don't have any pictures of the back seat or rear deck yet. It was getting late and it was difficult to get a "good" shot, from a photographer's point of view, of the back seat and deck. The rear deck in Bride fabric happens to be my favorite part of the interior actually

..... and a couple pics of my new wheel setup and refinished brakes:

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #242
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Dude i loveee your car man i love it great work
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #243
Kouki_Love
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
Kouki_Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
your car is sweet man... keep it up...
Kouki_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #244
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
so nice, it makes me want to cry!
gooood job man. props.
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #245
roplusbee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
roplusbee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via MSN to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee
Awesome as usual. Are you using a hydraulic parking brake? I can't really tell what you have in the rear. Also, are they white like the fronts? The more I see your cluster, the more I want to enlist your services. Maybe one of these days once i get back to the real world from the "beach". Your work is always an inspiration.

Rob

1989 240SX - 1JZGTE | Stance | Apexi GT | LMGT2
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:19 PM   #246
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
very, legit...

attention to detail, is scary, i can only hope when my build is more along the way its close to it...i hope to get some perspective from you as well

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:25 AM   #247
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
Awesome as usual. Are you using a hydraulic parking brake? I can't really tell what you have in the rear. Also, are they white like the fronts? The more I see your cluster, the more I want to enlist your services. Maybe one of these days once i get back to the real world from the "beach". Your work is always an inspiration.

Rob
The rear brakes are Z32 with the Z32 e-brake setup. Yes they are white with the raised letters painted black to match the fronts. I made a zinc plating kit and re-plated all of the bolts and hardware for the brakes and rotor hats. Here are some pics I posted on another site about my brake build:

Few pics of the powder coat job and a couple of my electroplating setup.

Looks like a meth lab.

Also some pics of my finished zinc plating. After the plating, I dipped each piece in either a gold or black chromate to get the final color.

There is also a before shot of a retaining clip too so you can see the difference.

More pics of the hardware I plated gold and black. Then a couple of the calipers reassembled. These were taken before I painted the raised letters on the Z32's black.

The black hardware looks wet because it gets doused with WD40 as a final sealant.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 09-07-2009 at 10:56 AM..
Old 09-07-2009, 01:35 AM   #248
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
damn that looks sexy as fuck just like everything else you do
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #249
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
I Love your attention to detail, good job keep it up

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:45 AM   #250
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Damn, I wish you would make a how-to guide on building your car because honestly it's everything I want to do to mine.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:57 AM   #251
Nezahualcoyotl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
seeing these kind of threads depress me...
wish my car looked that good
Nezahualcoyotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #252
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Damn, I wish you would make a how-to guide on building your car because honestly it's everything I want to do to mine.
Yeah, i usually don't even take pics of my builds. I like to rock things out.... so I get to going and forget to take pics along the way.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #253
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
As stated. Your attention to detail is amazing. I don't need to say it but a K's aero bumper would make this car 100% flawless.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #254
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
WOW This is quite the nice interior! Super clean man, I love it!!!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #255
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
so jealous of your interior. nice car.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #256
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
dang, great work man, im drooling looking at each pic.
soo dope breaking everything down and repainting it.

good luck with many other mods that you do,
cant wait to see what else your gunna be doing.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #257
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
good luck with many other mods that you do,
cant wait to see what else your gunna be doing.
Yeah, not a whole lot left to do to the car. The only thing I really have left is to build the bottom end..... top end is good to go. And I may only build the bottom end if it goes. We'll just have to wait and see. The other is an OEM aero bumper, skirts etc. or OEM Silvia lip. Then of course the standard swap out for new wheels every year or two.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #258
gospdracer90
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
gospdracer90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
holy shit man...if you ever need an organ or something ill trade one for your car!..just keep it in mind
but seriously its not often..or really ever that you see someone do a job so clean and ..i dont even know what to say but man thats a sick car

but if you dont mind me asking, are you selling your old seats by any chance?
gospdracer90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:02 AM   #259
gospdracer90
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
gospdracer90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
oh yeah and the gauge setup on the first page..sickk, if that was ever like manufactured i would be all over that i dont think i could ever make it myself looks way to confusing ..props to you on that
gospdracer90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #260
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Details on the electroplating setup?

lol.

Shit looks reeeaaaaaaally good man. OEM silvia aero would set it off for sure. Would be incredible. More than it is. Lol.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #261
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Just curious, what would happen if you put your hand in that electro plate bin? LOL.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:01 PM   #262
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wow man fucking awesome
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #263
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Perfect s13 interior. Well done.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #264
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Like everyone says, the attention to detail is ridiculous! Like that shiny new copper wire holding your brake pins! Details!

Really inspiring.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #265
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
unfucking real, those brakes are so badass.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #266
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
I plan on opening my own shop one day.

I want you to work there.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #267
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 71 reviews
damn....thats sooo rad!!!!awesome build man...
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #268
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
damn! that is dope. well done!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #269
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospdracer90 View Post
holy shit man...if you ever need an organ or something ill trade one for your car!..just keep it in mind
but seriously its not often..or really ever that you see someone do a job so clean and ..i dont even know what to say but man thats a sick car

but if you dont mind me asking, are you selling your old seats by any chance?
Thanks man! Sorry, I sold the seats earlier this spring.

I can make you a gauge cluster if you like. I do custom work for a living.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #270
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 71 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Thanks man! Sorry, I sold the seats earlier this spring.

I can make you a gauge cluster if you like. I do custom work for a living.
mind me asking where you buy your bride cloth? hope you dont mind sharing ur techniques but did you use 3m adhesive to hold the fabric on center console, door panels n glove box? im diggin your bride shift boot! you think you could sell some?

thnx bro

Last edited by hpipro4; 09-19-2009 at 12:42 AM..
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote