Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #241
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
greatest tread ever

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #242
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this thread murders my dsl
Old 10-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #243
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Heres a E30 M3 that we did the fabrication for.

We did:
Exhaust, Cage, other misc stuff.

Owner Is The head mechanic over at BR racing.

E36 ITB evo engine, Slicks, Brembos, Side exit exhaust.
He rocks it on the street too.

damn, that's an s52 Euro Spec Engine! I want one for mein e30 and turbocharge it! daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum! that's sex... that's like dropping an RB on an s13, but just a lil bit more ballsy, lol jk

Last edited by Jeremiel; 10-18-2008 at 01:02 PM..
Jeremiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #244
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
did you really have to quote all those pictures
Old 10-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #245
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:31 AM   #246
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
can someone pls delete those huge ass pictures? i dont think im the only one having trouble loading them.. theyre fucking 3280 x 2460....
Old 10-14-2008, 07:21 AM   #247
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
set your auto resize, i got mine anything bigger than 1024x768 resizes
Old 10-14-2008, 08:46 AM   #248
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Auto-resize might make them smaller, but they still bog things down. It takes me forever (comparatively) to just scroll past them.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #249
Justin Bernstein
Zilvia Member

Justin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymore
I browsed the first 3 pages....then strait to the end to say "FUCK ME THIS THREAD IS AWESOME" now back to finish the rest.
Justin Bernstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:51 AM   #250
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremiel View Post
damn, that's an s52 Euro Spec Engine! I want one for mein e30 and turbocharge it! daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum! that's sex... that's like dropping an RB on an s13, but just a lil bit more ballsy, lol jk
Can you please edit your post....no need to quote all those pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
set your auto resize, i got mine anything bigger than 1024x768 resizes

True, but without a decent video card its choppy when trying to scroll past them. Lets not even talk about bandwidth issues....
Old 10-14-2008, 10:00 AM   #251
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
it took my computer a while to load them, and i couldn't do anything in firefox while i was waiting.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:34 AM   #252
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously... Sweet M3 but somebody please delete those pics or resize them. They are murdering my computer. Takes forever to load any page with them or scroll past them.

And for fuck's sake people, no need to quote 20 pictures at once.

The only Boxster I'd consider driving... Techart Widebody.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #253
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
So HyperTek, you did an engine swap the 2.3L 16V? But man that front and rear stance is what makes the EVOI and II look best... Darn....
Old 10-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #254
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
Ferrari E200

While this car is utter hotness, and my favorite Ferrari by the way,
is it just me or is that a shit rattle can job on it?
Old 10-14-2008, 10:38 PM   #255
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
mine was a 2.3 16v.. eurospec car 185hp stock .

The evo motors where supped up 2.5 16valves. 225hp?? something like that, not ubber fast, but plenty
Old 10-15-2008, 12:17 AM   #256
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
While this car is utter hotness, and my favorite Ferrari by the way,
is it just me or is that a shit rattle can job on it?

ferrari's are ridiculous sick. but i think it's just damnpness or condensation on the car.

and all the tech art stuff looks exactly the same...boxster to the cayanne. kinda eh. i'd rather have a gemballa car. and the rs60 spyder is super sick for a stock car. sounds incredible.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:09 AM   #257
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
i think its dry carbon composite...before paint

kinda like the jgtc cars
Old 10-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #258
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta get this shit back on track. Someone PLEASE delete those huge ass M3 pictures that keep getting quoted they are fucking killing my browser.

I dont care if you like Bentleys or not... This thing looks vicious.

A little Roock Porsche love... Badass builder

Roock 997 Turbo - 602hp 611tq

Old 10-17-2008, 08:07 PM   #259
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
the bentley is nice. but the grilles look like 2 giant ass, buck teeth. its killin' it for me.

but shiiit. more europeans taking shit too far..... i am in love!
this will be an EPIC M3 when completed. the owner is a sick and twisted individual. and im a huge fan of that.

i desperately look forward to updates.

and as much as i love alpine white bimmers, something is telling me this car should be painted satin black. it would be sooo sinister. for the record, non bmw-heads may not recognize exactly what is under the hood. its an S62 from an E39 M5. wich is a hair smaller than 5L, but makes 394hp from the factory. which is overkil in an E30 in itself..
Old 10-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #260
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
oh noes! he has no brakes! and the wheels look cool, but seem a tad big on a e30.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:17 AM   #261
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
wow....that M3 is redunk (ridiculous)
Old 10-18-2008, 08:55 AM   #262
lucky7
Post Whore!

too big? thats the oldschool DTM style.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #263
HyperTek
Post Whore!

chyea!
ETCC cars

they used to race volvos

i love this site btw
http://www.racingsportscars.com/
Old 10-19-2008, 12:24 PM   #264
BorHor
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My ride in action!

BorHor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #265
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
my soon to be "new" daily driver...

It'll have Breyton Spirits on it

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #266
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
i think its dry carbon composite...before paint

kinda like the jgtc cars
exacery

Old 10-19-2008, 12:51 PM   #267
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
lucky7 where can i follow the updates on the white m3?
implayaz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #268
lucky7
Post Whore!

M3 with S62 M5 engine - ///S14.net

nice dook. what motor is in it? even though its a Z3, its still pretty dope.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:23 PM   #269
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
my soon to be "new" daily driver...

It'll have Breyton Spirits on it
room mate has an M-Coupe.
LOVES it

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:26 PM   #270
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post

nice dook. what motor is in it? even though its a Z3, its still pretty dope.
full M coupe suspension (arms, bushings, etc), brakes, diff, etc...H&R coilovers... 2.8 inline 6... motor has been bored to 3.0 and was built for boost... compression dropped to 9.8:1 from 10.2:1. ... hopefully I'll have it this week sometime. We shall see, we are currently negotiating.