Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #241
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Everybody park their 240's for the week or what?!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #242
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
Everybody park their 240's for the week or what?!
Just got mine fixed today !!! took it out for spin earlier after a month of abandoning in the garage...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #243
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Finally!!!! Hahaha that's awesome man!
Old 07-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #244
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted a black s14 with dominos delivery thing on roof on tv hwy. Then spotted an S13 coupe on Hocken, as well as a supppppper clean GT-R in the Cedar Hills Marketplace.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:41 PM   #245
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Yesterday spotted a green kouki s14 on greenway. I always see other 240s when I'm not in mine
Old 07-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #246
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Grey/black older paint s13 hatch on Hall
Old 07-31-2011, 03:42 PM   #247
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Spotted Grey GTR on Hwy 26 east bound yesterday around 11:30am... it had "Hybrid" emblem..

LOL
Old 08-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #248
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Black hatch yesterday getting off the 217.
Grey hatch this morning on the 99.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:37 AM   #249
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Black Zenki S14 SE stock wheels on Brookwood rd little before 12:00pm today..
Old 08-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #250
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

I spotted a black zenki yesterday with chrome wheels on Hall. Can't remember the time.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #251
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
I spotted a black zenki yesterday with chrome wheels on Hall. Can't remember the time.

Hey are you coming to Blue Lake Datsun/Nissan meet tomorrow ?
Old 08-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #252
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

I didn't even hear about that! Where's it at? I work tonight at 1am so I might be passed out by the time it rolls around.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #253
K_style
Post Whore!

Cool

Quote:
I didn't even hear about that! Where's it at? I work tonight at 1am so I might be passed out by the time it rolls around.

it stats at 10:00am tomorrow... call me.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #254
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

I will! I should be out of work before noon. Sundays are my long days.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #255
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

So I took a longer nap when I got off of work than expected. When are we going to grab a fucking beer>!!?!!?!?!
Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #256
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
So I took a longer nap when I got off of work than expected. When are we going to grab a fucking beer>!!?!!?!?!

You never call me !!>?
Old 08-15-2011, 10:14 PM   #257
K_style
Post Whore!

How about tonight ?
Old 08-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #258
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Apparently TV HWY is the place to be! Yesterday I spotted a red zenki s14, a grey coupe with exhaust, and today I exchanged deuces with a grey hatch. I was in the vert.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #259
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Apparently TV HWY is the place to be! Yesterday I spotted a red zenki s14, a grey coupe with exhaust, and today I exchanged deuces with a grey hatch. I was in the vert.
Haven't you spotted my car... haha

I am on TV hwy almost everyday.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #260
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Haven't you spotted my car... haha

I am on TV hwy almost everyday.
Shit man I spot your car whenever we get beer. And that's cheating. And we haven't gotten beers in wayyyyy too long!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #261
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted black kouki every time I get beer with Peter.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #262
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Old 08-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #263
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Quote:
Jeez... Double post???

Thanks
Old 08-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #264
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Hahahahah I didn't even realize that. How the fuck did that even happen?

Spotted Burgundy S14 on a trailer at costco in vancouver.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #265
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Red Zenki with side skirt and wheels on TV hwy towards east bound 20mins ago
Old 08-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #266
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Oh shit! Spotted red zenki without sideskirts on scholls ferry this morning. Threw the deuce, but I was in my mazda.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #267
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh shit! Spotted red zenki without sideskirts on scholls ferry this morning. Threw the deuce, but I was in my mazda.
Zoom-Zoom ~??
Old 08-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #268
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Zoom-Zoom ~??
Hahahahaah yeah man! Don't you remember the 3 hatch?!?!
Old 08-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #269
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Burgundy zenki yesterday in ne portland, today spotted a champagne kouki hatch on the 5? I think, then spotted a green kouki with an older gentleman driving heading S on the 5.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #270
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Silver S13 with R32 wheels on 229th st North bound. then turn left on RA3 building entrance