Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #241
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
You should come to the Irvine meets then.
Maybe I will ....
Old 09-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #242
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
Yeah i know i should try the track first.....im kinda shy, i really want to participate one day at a 626 drift event up in willow springs. I guess i need some support and someone to encourage me.... Hope i can actually meet some of you next time at the meet, hey im a nice guy dont be scared to say whats up lol im just a quiet guy. By the way thanks for the compliments on my car guys. Hey MaRshMallow seeing your car makes me want a GTS... ur ride is dope yo!

The 626 drift guys (and their ladies) are some of the coolest people on here, nothing to be afraid of haha.

No spot but still meeting right?
Old 09-04-2008, 09:59 AM   #243
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Bring stickers please!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #244
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Hey ill be going up to the meet this friday.... you guys better go and chill
Old 09-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #245
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there ! hehe
Old 09-05-2008, 03:28 AM   #246
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Friday Night Bump!!!

I'm going for sure... Bringing a p.s. pump for someone special .
Old 09-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #247
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Hey ill be going up to the meet this friday.... you guys better go and chill
man if your going i aint going... lol

hook me up with a paint job!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #248
chairmnofthboard
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
chairmnofthboard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Does someone need a paint job?
Old 09-05-2008, 11:24 AM   #249
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Felipe your the one w/ the black bumper right? Dude right now since we just getting the shop we're gona be so busy. We got a whole grip of jobs lined up right, so ill keep you post when we got time.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:46 PM   #250
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Felipe your the one w/ the black bumper right? Dude right now since we just getting the shop we're gona be so busy. We got a whole grip of jobs lined up right, so ill keep you post when we got time.
yeah... no rush... im going to try it my self... i will see how that goes...lol if fuck up i will let you know... lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-05-2008, 03:09 PM   #251
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I'll probably be there again.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #252
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
so is there no meet at the old arcadia spot anymore?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #253
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
nopes i think its juss at the alhambra jamba juice now.
i think the 86 meet is there on one of the days.

^^^click^^^
Old 09-06-2008, 12:25 AM   #254
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I was told that this is a HOMO meet?

Just want to make sure it is true before I HEAD out.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:34 AM   #255
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I was told that this is a HOMO meet?

Just want to make sure it is true before I HEAD out.
well there was no homos there since i didnt see u ...

good turn out tonight even though half the regulars didnt show up due to the track day tomorrow ... good to see some corollas showing up too ... makes me feel not soo left out
Old 09-06-2008, 01:38 AM   #256
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Luke, I love you.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:17 AM   #257
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Luke, I love you.

ssshhhh dont say my real name on here lol
Old 09-06-2008, 06:35 AM   #258
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
ssshhhh dont say my real name on here lol

Luke.... DTC SUPERSTAR is your father!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-06-2008, 11:22 AM   #259
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Luke.... DTC SUPERSTAR is your father!
and it starts .....
Old 09-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #260
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
and it starts .....
its almost like if he opend pandoras box.
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-07-2008, 11:59 PM   #261
JDMJNKY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
JDMJNKY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMJNKY
anyone selling an 86??? in the 626. I'd like to swing by this meet & check it out. Hatches only!
Old 09-08-2008, 03:41 AM   #262
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMJNKY View Post
anyone selling an 86??? in the 626. I'd like to swing by this meet & check it out. Hatches only!
pm this guy:
Wolf45
he has 2..make him an offere he might just sell one to you(stitch welded and all)
Old 09-08-2008, 04:47 PM   #263
JDMJNKY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
JDMJNKY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMJNKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
pm this guy:
Wolf45
he has 2..make him an offere he might just sell one to you(stitch welded and all)

thanx!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:10 AM   #264
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

What up people.... Not too many people up in the meet last friday. It's all good though i got to see one of the hottest AE86's out there again (Luke). Hey Felipe what happen to you bro thought i was gona see you up there bro?????
Old 09-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #265
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
What up people.... Not too many people up in the meet last friday. It's all good though i got to see one of the hottest AE86's out there again (Luke). Hey Felipe what happen to you bro thought i was gona see you up there bro?????
work... i had to go in at 4am, plus i took the family to the fair... "one dala make you hala!" but damm the food and all that stuff kills your wallet!!!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #266
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

family.... you got kids bro?
Old 09-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #267
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I started working at the Club again, every friday night...
asian night...
lol
coincidence why i picked that night to work there huh!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #268
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
family.... you got kids bro?
(total-recall) "man... i have 5 kids to feed" lol

2 kids.... 2 yr and a 10 yr both girls!!!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-09-2008, 12:38 PM   #269
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Hey what club you working at? I love asian girls hook me up bro
Old 09-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #270
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Thats coo Felipe... i got 3 of my own 2 boys 1 girl. I was just talking to my friend yesturday he told me his cousin went up to the county fair and got jacked for his S13. Thats wack huh...