Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #241
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Currently watching To Aru Majutsu no Index, pretty good so far.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #242
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
My bro just bough the Gungrave box set so I am about to have at that.
Watched the first episode so far. SICKKKK.

I totally want to just nerd out and just watch anime all day. No work. No social life. Yup.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #243
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
My bro just bough the Gungrave box set so I am about to have at that.
Watched the first episode so far. SICKKKK.

I totally want to just nerd out and just watch anime all day. No work. No social life. Yup.
It's totally worth it. GUNGRAVE IS SICK.
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #244
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If Gungrave would have taken the entire show's action scenes and cut them into two full episodes and cut out all story, I would have been happier.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #245
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
If Gungrave would have taken the entire show's action scenes and cut them into two full episodes and cut out all story, I would have been happier.
If I could do that with my life I would be happier.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #246
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
no way man ! sometimes the story was slow and boring but i think when you got to the end of the series all the character development and seeing everyone change really made it a great series, i especially liked the ending
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:19 AM   #247
Mew2Senshi: The Driver

Trader Rating: (0)
Mew2Senshi: The Driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good thing I found this subject. n_n I have seen a LOT of anime. Here's a list:

G Force: Back when I was ignorant about anime.
Sailor Moon: THE anime that got me to anime.
Pokemon: Still watch it every now and then.
G Gundam: My favorite of Gundam series.
The 8th MS Team: My other favorite Gundam series.
Gurren Lagann: Loving it! Starting second arc. (Now on SyFy)
DBZ: Why not?
Initial D: Seen a few episodes, but fun to watch.
Wangan Midnight: Still a few episodes to go. Great series.
FLCL: Short but straight to the point.
Evangelion: Hardcore. Wanna watch the movies.
Rurouni Kenshin: It has everything.
Code Geass: Both arcs had lots of twists, and the final ending is shocking.
Lucky Star: LOL, indeed. Need to be into J-pop culture, though.
Haruhi Suzumiya: You gotta love that girl.
Witchblade: Hot action and plenty of mystery.
Eureka Seven: Loved the series.
IGPX: Mech battle racing! Nuff said.

I could say more, but the list would be slightly longer, and these are the ones that come to mind.

Last edited by Mew2Senshi: The Driver; 03-15-2011 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: Last post nearly three years ago? Thread revival! Also more titles to come.
Mew2Senshi: The Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #248
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Way to revive a dead thread. You better get used to the idea of rewatching all that old anime, cause I got a feeling we're not gonna be getting any new content for a long while. Waaay bigger stuff going on right now in Japan... I saw a link a few days ago with anime/manga creators checking in to confirm they were still alive after the quake & tsunami. That's the important thing: Human life. Not our little hobby...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #249
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Phantom requiem
Gundam 00 movie
Gundam 00
Gundam seed destiny
anything gundam. is probably the best action anime youll see
elfen lied

i dont watch to much anime just gundam really. Its like the best anime ever. i wanna see a gundam vinyl car ha
Old 03-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #250
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Currently watching Freezing (uncensored).. there is a good bit of fan service in it but it's quality so far...

Bleach...

As to running out of anime due to japan earthquake.. not likely.. most shows are drawn in other countries.. ie china, vietnam etc. cheap labor..
Old 03-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #251
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
right now school rumble.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #252
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
akira movie
both vampire hunter d movies
blood
death note
ninja scroll movie
gundam
gundam 0083
g gundam
after war gundam x
v gundam
turn a gundam
gundam wing
gundam 00
gundam unicorn
gundam seed and seed destiny
black lagoon
claymore
cowboy bebop
school days( typical harem that gets real towards the end lol)
bleach
fairy tail
high school of the dead
claymore
beserk
inuyasha & the final act
fractale
sailor moon
freezing( a bit over the top with the ecchi)
dragonball kai(no fillers or powering up for 3eps straight lol)
mahou shoujo madoka magica( very depressing cant wait to see how it ends)
dragon crisis
samurai champloo
darker than black( 1st season)
paprika movie
guyver( newer version)
devil may cry
fist of the north star
desert punk
blue gender
ronin warriors
shikabane hime
outlaw star
gunslinger girl
street fighter
hellsing
tenchi muyo
trigun
zoids
dance in the vampire bund

and thats all of the good stuff ive watched that i can think of at the moment
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.

Last edited by blksylv; 03-19-2011 at 09:49 PM..
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #253
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
anything gundam. is probably the best action anime youll see

i dont watch to much anime just gundam really. Its like the best anime ever.
How can you make both of those statements?
Old 03-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #254
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Way to revive a dead thread. You better get used to the idea of rewatching all that old anime, cause I got a feeling we're not gonna be getting any new content for a long while. Waaay bigger stuff going on right now in Japan... I saw a link a few days ago with anime/manga creators checking in to confirm they were still alive after the quake & tsunami. That's the important thing: Human life. Not our little hobby...
what is so eerie is that there's an anime made a while back that was about a devastating earthquake.
its called magnitude 8 - for reals:
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (TV) - Anime News Network
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #255
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Haven't watched anything in a while, summer's almost here, doubt that will change.

Akira was shit by the way.

Uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #256
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
How can you make both of those statements?
Because ive literally only seen like maybe 6 diff anime 4 of witch were gundam and other 2 were elfen lied and phantom requiem. To me thats not many at all, and i just think any gundam anime you watch your gonna love.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:51 PM   #257
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
doraemon is the best..

hands down!
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #258
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Naoki Urasawa's Monster.
Loved every episode.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #259
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Gantz was utter garbage.

So mad I wasted my time watching that POS!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #260
travisty_
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
travisty_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Break Blade(Broken Blade) is great, Its supposed be 6 episodes/movies, and each are an hour long.
The first 4 are out now, the 5th is supposed to come out on DVD May 27th but I don't see that happening with recent events.
Still, if you like mech anime at all you'll love it. Even if you dont, you'll still love it.
ggkthx.org does the best subs for it.

PS Gurren Lagann is the best anime of all time.
travisty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #261
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Haven't watched anything in a while, summer's almost here, doubt that will change.

Akira was shit by the way.

Uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
meh, everybodys entitled to their own opinion, regardless its still my favorite to date even tho the manga was better imho
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #262
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i just started one piece about two months ago. i watch about 20 episodes on the weekends. im at episode 203. i think you honestly have to watch this show from the beginning no exceptions. its one of my favorite series next to hitman reborn. the music is amazing and the bonds made by the characterz are just heartwarming. ive probably shed a decent amount of tears or had moments where i had a sick knot in my throat from the tension in some instances. overall a great show and i recommend anyone to try to get into it.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #263
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Ugh... I don't even feel like trying to remember every anime show I've every seen. Here are the stand outs though:
Naruto (for sure)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Fullmetal Panic
Rurouni Kenshin (classic and still good)
Black Lagoon
Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Envangelion
Samurai Champloo
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Initial D/Project D
Wangan Midnight (kinda meh, but worth watching if you liked Intial D)
Scryed
Street Fighter: The animated movie (another classic)

If you don't like my list, you're gay and have bad taste. I don't watch crappy anime.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #264
xjustintimex

xjustintimex is an unknown quantity at this point
I love Capeta (karting anime), initial d, and cowboy bebop
xjustintimex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #265
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjustintimex View Post
I love Capeta (karting anime), initial d, and cowboy bebop
Whoa. Never heard of Capeta. Just looked it up and I'm super interested now.

Oh, and I forgot this from my list of good anime:
High School of the Dead
Old 03-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #266
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
meh, everybodys entitled to their own opinion, regardless its still my favorite to date even tho the manga was better imho
I pick up anime solely on other's recommendations, it's the reason I watched Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Deathnote, Code Geass,etc.....and they were right but Akira and Fooly Cooly are overrated.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #267
lflkajfj12123

Bubbles watch Trigun ayeee

I'm currently watching Berserk right now as I never finished it before
Old 03-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #268
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Already seen that one playboy.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #269
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
I'm currently watching Berserk right now as I never finished it before
Get ready to be mindfucked.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #270
xjustintimex

xjustintimex is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Whoa. Never heard of Capeta. Just looked it up and I'm super interested now.

Oh, and I forgot this from my list of good anime:
High School of the Dead
its pretty good expecially as he gets older
xjustintimex is offline   Reply With Quote