Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-07-2008, 03:49 AM   #241
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
I have the coupe visors. Not installed yet but will post a pic asap. I will paint mine before install though. They have that old tint "pink" look so I'll spray them with tint spray before they go on. My S13 is black so they'd really stand out if I left them the way they are.
THEY ARE STOCK THAT COLOR. Why fuck up something factory?

Now again TAKE THE BS TO PM's!!!!!!!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 08:02 AM   #242
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S13 & S14 rear quarter glass visors arent rare, its just that no one buys them.

180 & S14 rain guards you can buy new, coupe visors are rare.

Heres my 240 mat w/ embroidered logo:
02BRB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:24 PM   #243
daredevildoug
Leaky Injector

daredevildoug is making his/her stupidity well-knowndaredevildoug is making his/her stupidity well-knowndaredevildoug is making his/her stupidity well-knowndaredevildoug is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
THEY ARE STOCK THAT COLOR. Why fuck up something factory?

Now again TAKE THE BS TO PM's!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think its gonna look that bad. just because its oem, it doesnt mean you can not modify it. and originally they came black in color. over time they fade. i should know mine are new and will eventually fade pinkish on me.
daredevildoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:59 PM   #244
deviousKA
Zilvia Junkie

deviousKA is making a name for him/her selfdeviousKA is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to deviousKA
Quote:
Originally Posted by niberlin View Post
xawax and deviousKA. Can i get some pictures from other angles and with the door open. You both have some updates i am thinking of.
I dont know what your looking at on my car, but I dont have those window visor things. The only thing I can think your referring to is the sunroof? My car is 100% stock body, no junk attached. So you might as well just look at any stock s13.
deviousKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:50 AM   #245
3AM
Leaky Injector

3AM is making a name for him/her self3AM is making a name for him/her self
My front gaurds.
I have never seen another, the difference is they are wide and flared, all s13 wideguards I see are just a buldge, and dont have any flare. They might be custom, couldnt find a brand mark laid in the fiberglass on the back.
The AB-Flug front bar is also hard to find, but there are a few around but not that many, not really rare just not common.
The mirrors are eastbear, harder to come by but not really rare, they are fully electric
The wing is also genuine AB-flug, not that common out of japan.

3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:04 PM   #246
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
rare stateside

3UP spindles
more angle!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #247
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Dunno how rare these are in Japan land but:

17x9 +0 on all 4

Trap Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:38 PM   #248
victorw210
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
victorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
those are hot tits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
Dunno how rare these are in Japan land but:

17x9 +0 on all 4

victorw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:10 PM   #249
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yea looks cool

i dont see those wheels much in that finish
Old 01-15-2008, 12:14 AM   #250
VitaminT
GhettoBoost

VitaminT is making a name for him/her selfVitaminT is making a name for him/her selfVitaminT is making a name for him/her self
Not sure this is really that rare but here goes.

Also started to post some pics of the 90 s13 with 11k miles on it I saw about a year ago but I guess this is stuff you own.
VitaminT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:28 AM   #251
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Updated post #237 page 8 with pics. Coupe visors.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:17 AM   #252
mikey060
Leaky Injector

mikey060 is making a name for him/her selfmikey060 is making a name for him/her self
since we're on the subject of visors...or whatever you want to call them, my 180 has them and i think they look pretty gay. they will be removed

also, i think my front bumper is pretty rare...or no one bought it back when. i am yet to ever see another one like it.

mikey060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:57 AM   #253
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
Garage Impul duck tail & JDM Zenki rear valences (not THAT rare)

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:24 AM   #254
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
Garage Impul duck tail & JDM Zenki rear valences (not THAT rare)

[IMG]pics[/IMG]
i like that spoiler if only its wasn't so squared off

and my power folding mirrors for the s14

bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #255
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
i like that spoiler if only its wasn't so squared off

and my power folding mirrors for the s14

Those from a kouki? My mirror controller is different.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #256
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Those from a kouki? My mirror controller is different.
I have the same power-folding mirror control and it came from a kouki 180sx. Some models have different layouts.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:14 PM   #257
Jack_c
Leaky Injector

Jack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura about
I'm sorry liquid snake, but your whole car is not rare. ESPECIALLY in Canada. Jdm s13's, r32's, fd's etc are dime a dozen here man. Not trying to be a dick, but I see Silvias no less than I do any other car.
Jack_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #258
mikey060
Leaky Injector

mikey060 is making a name for him/her selfmikey060 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_c View Post
I'm sorry liquid snake, but your whole car is not rare. ESPECIALLY in Canada. Jdm s13's, r32's, fd's etc are dime a dozen here man. Not trying to be a dick, but I see Silvias no less than I do any other car.

hah yea, you are very right. my car isnt rare at all here. yet there are probably less 180's than there are r32's, silvia's and maybe fd's so....
mikey060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:26 PM   #259
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
you know i am not sure if they are from a kouki or not sorry they are ebay i like the fact that they dont have the stupid "objects in mirror ar closer"
Old 01-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #260
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
lovely stuff here.

how much for the key?

and those s13 brackets are sex.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:01 PM   #261
big_schaf
Zilvia Member

big_schaf is on a distinguished road
Here's my enkei abc exclusives, i know there discontinued and i've only seen a few on the web.

btw sizing is 17x8/9
im going to widthen them nts to what sizes yet.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:32 PM   #262
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
buy mine, 18x9 +15 18x10 +15
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #263
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
you know i am not sure if they are from a kouki or not sorry they are ebay i like the fact that they dont have the stupid "objects in mirror ar closer"
I'm almost positive they are from a kouki. From the 2 kouki's I've owned previously they both had that mirror controller while the zenki's had the flatter one with the four arrows.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #264
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
In 93 - 95 s14's they had the flat direction pad and in 96 - 98 models they had the joystick style control.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:26 AM   #265
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Any updates yet? on the key and what not.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:27 AM   #266
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

did you read the post about that key read it again there is no update to give
Old 01-26-2008, 07:40 AM   #267
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
Any updates yet? on the key and what not.
The key was a gift from an avid parts collector. There are no more blanks in existence. The last 180sx blank went to Nadine.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-26-2008, 07:40 AM   #268
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
i like how this thread turned from rare s-chassis parts only into cool rare parts thread.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #269
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

what is the word on s14 keys? and kit kats
Old 01-26-2008, 08:22 AM   #270
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
what is the word on s14 keys? and kit kats
S14 I am still trying to find one myself. lol. I need a Kouki one. Kit Kats Kevin mailed out today for the 2 ppl that paid me for them.

My Review Thread

Quote: