Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 01:33 AM   #241
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Got mine as well. It is very nice but with my ape hands I wish I could get an all red pool ball instead.

Well worth the price/wait.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #242
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ive got large hands too, but i think i will prefer the snooker
Old 06-25-2008, 12:43 PM   #243
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I got mine yesterday, and was like "wtf is this? Who shrunk my ball!" lol.

Haven't driven with it yet, but I probably will take the car for a spin tonight... feels good in my hand though

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 PM   #244
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Silly Jeff, were not you paying attention several pages ago when we said they were 1/2" smaller than a standard pool ball?

And I write too!
Old 06-26-2008, 05:35 PM   #245
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Rogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rogue240sx
Just go mine in today and put it on. Feels pretty good, Now I just need to install my short throw shifter.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:19 PM   #246
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Silly Jeff, were not you paying attention several pages ago when we said they were 1/2" smaller than a standard pool ball?
<=== totally busted. Sorry Dad. But seriously, it makes a great shifter...

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 07-04-2008, 07:11 AM   #247
Brye

Trader Rating: (1)
Brye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to beholdBrye is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Great shifter.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #248
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products

Sorry took so long for pics Phlip!

Finally borrowed a camera to snap a pic

Thanks again, looks good, good price, and feels nice!

(I am a shift knob whore...I think I have like 5 or so assorted jams, just for my 240 haha)

Used at All Star Bash 4 and it was all g

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 08-03-2008 at 05:12 PM..
Old 08-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #249
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Thanks, Logan.

All pre orders and regulars have been shipped/delivered... I have 8 reds remaining and one purple-striped 12 ball from a previous set still available.

And I write too!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #250
ZipTiedCoupe
BANNED

ZipTiedCoupe is making a name for him/her selfZipTiedCoupe is making a name for him/her self
White still available?
Old 08-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #251
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipTiedCoupe View Post
White still available?
Sorry, white is sold and shipped, all I have left right now is red.

And I write too!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #252
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Dude, Phlip, the red snooker ball is the greatest thing to ever be offered on Zilvia, no joke.

Perfect size, doesn't get too hot, and pulls teh ladiezzz as much as gold embroidered interior. That last part is just an approximation, of course...

Old 08-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #253
pwr-adr
Leaky Injector

pwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the rough
if you make another batch I would like to place an order for a cue ball!! lmk
Old 09-25-2008, 07:15 AM   #254
signalpuke
@savagepuke

Trader Rating: (3)
signalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just bought one. Also wanting the Toyota and Honda ones to come through.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:16 AM   #255
Mkiisupra1982
Leaky Injector

Mkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mkiisupra1982
In for Toyota thread pitch.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:57 AM   #256
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I will let the Toyota/Honda people know when/if this happens

And I write too!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #257
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
Old 09-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #258
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali240sxdrifter View Post

You have not been forgotten, sir, in fact chronological order places you near the top of the list.

To everyone else, I have several solid reds remaining, let me know if interested.

And I write too!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:27 AM   #259
Mkiisupra1982
Leaky Injector

Mkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mkiisupra1982
If you do Honda/Toyota I can cross post to a few large forums. Also, dibs on pink.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:46 PM   #260
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
You have not been forgotten, sir, in fact chronological order places you near the top of the list.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
Old 11-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #261
CrazyTrance
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
CrazyTrance is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Any change you have another #4 ball?
Old 11-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #262
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrance View Post
Any change you have another #4 ball?
No, all I have at current are solid reds.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:57 PM   #263
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

+1 for the solid red snooker ball. This is the only interior shot I've got, when I was putting my head unit/dash pieces in:

The perfect shift knob - just the right size, feels good, doesn't get hot. One of the most enjoyable things I've done to my car.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:55 AM   #264
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
moved everything under the dash? NICE!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #265
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
would you ever make another batch...I have always wanted a #13 ball shifter. Its my lucky number i was bourn on friday the 13th
Old 01-26-2009, 09:56 AM   #266
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

For anyone still interested, I still have a handful of solid reds available, PM me for info.

And I write too!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:17 PM   #267
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
buy them for shure!!! they are amazing!! i love mine

plus then if he sells them all he might do a batch of poolballs? =]=]
Old 01-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #268
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Hey, found another pic of my red one

Track tested, and approved!

Old 01-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #269
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
how many are left? im waiting for another batch lol i want a #2 or 10

Last edited by amdnivram; 01-27-2009 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: put 11 instead of 10 lol
Old 01-27-2009, 06:33 AM   #270
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
how many are left? im waiting for another batch lol i want a #2 or 10
I have 4 solid reds left now, one of them will be shipped out tomorrowish to user "bunnathp."

And I write too!
Closed Thread