Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 04:30 PM   #241
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So i told this kid that i was wondering which pics of the 240s on his myspace where his and what was done to his and this is what he sent back....its the newst comment on my myspace

http://www.myspace.com/landers86

this kid dosent own a 240
Old 11-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #242
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Like I told you in the first email. We need a picture of your car with the logos taped on made out of paper. This way we can show the sponsors potential graphic layout and advertising visibility. This is very important to show the potential sponsor that their money is being well spent.

When can you have that to us?
We need it tonight because the meeting is tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
SDP
Old 11-25-2007, 04:40 PM   #243
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
this is what he said when i sent him a friend request....

"for sur u aint about 2 talk shit as soon as i add u cuz some dum fuk put some bullshit about me on nico.com and all the shit hes posting is lies so ya im getting like 200 messages a day from peeps i dont no! some talking shit most being coo juss 240 lovin not hating but ya u gotta hate honda 2 be on my friends!lol"
Old 11-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #244
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Is he retarded?
Old 11-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #245
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Is he retarded?
im going to say thats a yes
Old 11-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #246
My240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (19)
My240sx is making a name for him/her selfMy240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Is he retarded?
yes, he is super retarded
Old 11-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #247
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
w0w...dear lord...i want that kid to approve my friend request
Old 11-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #248
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
hahahahahahahah... xp
this kid dont got a 240... its the biggest bs i ever heard, "nah none of them r mine but the suby i dont post my 240 i dont like showing it off u no wut i mean! i love it but i dont want people 2 no wut i got or my mods cuz my shit is unique no 240 is like mine!" hahahahahahah... xp

Old 11-25-2007, 04:48 PM   #249
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
god....this keeps getting better and better
Old 11-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #250
blu808
Post Whore!

ding ding ding. We still got him

"
Nov 25, 2007 3:48 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Subject:

RE: Sponsorship.

Body:
ima get on it right now i didnt understand the part about taping the sponsors stickers on my car my bad this is jus coming 2 fast its crazy that of all people u pik me! but dont worry by tonite ull have them!"
Old 11-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #251
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

hahahaha the kid accepted me ahahahaha
Old 11-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #252
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How hard is it to print shit out and tape it on?

D then a D followed by a D
Old 11-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #253
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
I Can't Take The Suspense...
I'm Gonna...
Nut My Pants...
Ugh!!

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Old 11-25-2007, 05:09 PM   #254
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Omg.. lol this thread is sooo amusing
Old 11-25-2007, 05:11 PM   #255
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
i'm fucking refreshing this thread from my cellphone from the bar.
don't let me down
DO NOT LET ME DOWN RETARDED KID FROM CALI
someone mail him a sportmax sticker, in the very least, he'll run that shit like it was free volks

Last edited by Pank; 11-25-2007 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: I am a moron and cannot read
Old 11-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #256
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Oh my god I do beleive I shit myself...I didnt want to get up to go poop because I dont wanna miss it. it smells quite bad
Old 11-25-2007, 05:15 PM   #257
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

well im off to the movies and im sure this thread will be 5pages longer with more awesome shit!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:16 PM   #258
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

omfg

this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:22 PM   #259
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
new myspace friends!!!!!! lol
Old 11-25-2007, 05:27 PM   #260
zoototheyork
BANNED

zoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choices
where are they?????
Old 11-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #261
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHHAHAH. Im down for the photoshop contest.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:35 PM   #262
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
what a fuckin dumbass
Old 11-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #263
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

NervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to NervGS
Ask him to do an "JDM POSE" by the car, or just by himself as well.

Also, hope he doesn't commit suicide after finding this shit out.

-glenn
Old 11-25-2007, 06:20 PM   #264
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
so I guess he blew his monster KA, swapped a Sr and blew that too.....wow Luke you know how to pick dedicated drivers man. Hes driving so hard hes eaten 2 engines jhust to show you how much he wants this
Old 11-25-2007, 06:21 PM   #265
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
*******deleted*******

Last edited by s13silvia123; 11-25-2007 at 08:53 PM..
Old 11-25-2007, 06:23 PM   #266
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NervGS View Post
Also, hope he doesn't commit suicide after finding this shit out.

-glenn
If he kills him self I will put a "blu808pwnsjoo>RIP" sticker own both my cars and be laughing for a few years because ultimate ownage. You gotta realize hes doing this to him self.........
Old 11-25-2007, 06:31 PM   #267
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

I think im gunna put a blu808pwnsjoo sticker on my car regardless of what happens
Old 11-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #268
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
^ werd

dcklength
Old 11-25-2007, 06:48 PM   #269
fladrifter

fladrifter is on the path to ruinfladrifter is on the path to ruin
if he kills himself the world will end because nothing will ever be funnier *EDIT* i just thought of the best idea ever. everyone he acepted as a friend on myspace has to send him a myspace comment using word art or photoshop that says blu808pwnsjoo when blu finally tells this kid whats up
Old 11-25-2007, 07:12 PM   #270
Advan
Zilvia Member

Advan is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Advan
Yea I'm down for that contest as well. This kid is digging himself deeper and deeper. If he kills himself in the end.....I couldn't laugh at that.....even though with my idea, he'd probably come kill me...literally. now to find this thread on Nico.com
Closed Thread