Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #241
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
ill just see it as wet pavement = less tires needed lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #242
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Youll only need one pair on this track anyways. Ernies ass aint got nothin on nos center when it comes to silky smoothness. H
Old 12-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #243
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Wow.

Dudes and Cars?? You know me too well. lol
Old 12-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #244
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
So what is the current Dj situation Ern dizzle?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 12-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #245
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
So what is the current Dj situation Ern dizzle?

We got PA SYSTEM and we will have a Laptop there for you. I will have a back dude in case you don't make it.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #246
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Im almost positive I will be there, but not sure how long is the issue.

anyway all i need to bring is a hard drive and just let that shit play or what?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #247
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Yes sir and dont forget the Dancers, now you got people talking about it down here at the local meets.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #248
Wake
Premium Member

Well dude it may only be my chick unfortunately all the other girls want to get paid for it for some strange reason.
but if I can find more i will.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #249
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Oh ok Cool. Well if it happens it happens.

Some of us are gonna hit after party for some drinks. Woot woot.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #250
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i have 20 for a dancer...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 12-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #251
Wake
Premium Member

LOL
I fucking told them that they would make some sort of money and we would be doing other fun shit while down there but I dunno they all were super stoked at first then all decided new years and money was more important.
Stupid sluts

But we are def. down for some afterpartys
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #252
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I got 20.00 on some dancers also.

Dude, there is gonna be buttload of guys. They will make some chips for sure.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #253
Wake
Premium Member

like i said if every guy brings 20 bux they would be set.

whatever maybe my chick can convince some more of em.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #254
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
I can't say I didn't offer... I guess having an actual DJ isn't better than just letting a playlist play.. *sigh*
Old 12-10-2009, 12:41 AM   #255
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I think I might like to attend this event...
Old 12-10-2009, 01:58 AM   #256
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I think I might like to attend this event...
Don't think Karl! Do it!!! Do it so we can do some RB tandem!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #257
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i better see a new kit and fresh paint on your car chris! hahaha.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 AM   #258
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
IF I have the money, then sure!
Old 12-10-2009, 05:27 AM   #259
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
I guess Il come and watch?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #260
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
If any of you guys plan on coming out and watching hit me up. I have spectator tix and there 10 bucks each. Come out and enjoy the show!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #261
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
I can't say I didn't offer... I guess having an actual DJ isn't better than just letting a playlist play.. *sigh*
I appreciate the offer, but we can not afford to pay for a DJ.
Plus we are gonna be busy killing tires.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #262
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
If any of you guys plan on coming out and watching hit me up. I have spectator tix and there 10 bucks each. Come out and enjoy the show!
Are there still spots open to drive?
Old 12-10-2009, 06:10 PM   #263
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

You have PM sir. ^^
Old 12-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #264
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought the $5 prepaid spectator tickets were running until a few days before the event.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #265
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Is that like where Karl and I take pics of our cars not running, and put the pics right next to each other and make engine sounds?

Oh wait Karls car runs now. Damn!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 12-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #266
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Is that like where Karl and I take pics of our cars not running, and put the pics right next to each other and make engine sounds?

Oh wait Karls car runs now. Damn!
Dude that would be hilarious. I'm a part of the rb crew now to so it could happen to me lol.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #267
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousCesar! View Post
i thought the $5 prepaid spectator tickets were running until a few days before the event.

We had to make changes because of the little amount of people we could have. The cost would kill us, and all we want is to break even and have some serious fucken fun.

So sorry.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #268
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Dude that would be hilarious. I'm a part of the rb crew now to so it could happen to me lol.
my KA can kick your RB's ASS!!!! lol!!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #269
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post
Please tell me your gonna be at this event?????????
Old 12-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #270
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post
Dude my old KA could kick my ass.