Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-17-2017, 02:44 AM   #241
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Xbox one and the Revenent
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2017, 07:20 AM   #242
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
So ended up going down to a 65 inch to get a higher end tv. Settled on a Samsung 65 inch 8 series instead of the 70 inch 6 series

And a series 5 Samsung sound bar
You did good there. PQ over size any day of the week! Enjoy the set my man!

Quote:
Yeah way better but I'm the guy who always things it can be better. But I'm not spending $300 for somebody to come to the same stuff i did
There's more to it since they calibrate to your room setup (lighting day/night) with light sensors, but I feel you.

My friend is CEDIA pro so all of my sets, and projector are calibrated.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 01:25 PM   #243
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Come fly to SoCal and do mine
Old 03-18-2017, 03:57 AM   #244
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thats going to cost you more than just 300 lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:38 PM   #245
future
Post Whore!

I never offered compensation lol

Just asked for help
Old 03-18-2017, 09:04 PM   #246
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
You sound like aladdin when he asked the genie to get him out of the cave lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #247
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
HAHA well next time I'm in Cali, sure thing

Old 03-21-2017, 12:04 PM   #248
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I want a 4K TV in the 46-49" size range, preferably without WiFi connectivity (I run my Mac Mini through it, the less stuff I have connected to my WiFi the better). Is there any one in particular y'all recommend?
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:28 PM   #249
future
Post Whore!

I didn't even know they sold tvs without wifi now
Old 03-21-2017, 02:31 PM   #250
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for one them fancy 4k TV's. But, I dont know shit about TV's. Hell, I dont even have cable. We use the TV for the PS4 and to stream movies from the laptop, netflix, etc. Our current TV is like a 46 inch Vizio from like 2011 hahaha. I didnt even know TV's had WIFI until that post above. I'm no TV snob but the Vizio is on its way out lol! And it's the only TV in the entire house.

Size - 55" to 65"
Budget - $1,000 or less
Brand - I dont really care.
No 3D

What do you nerds recommend? Please add model numbers so I can be a cheap ass and shop for deals.
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:42 PM   #251
future
Post Whore!

If you don't care so much about picture Samsung has a couple of their entry level stuff in that size for your price range. Angry level would be their 6 series stuff and that's available in 4k
Old 03-21-2017, 02:44 PM   #252
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

Angry level?
Old 03-21-2017, 06:46 PM   #253
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbronegro View Post
Angry level?
Think he meant "entry" level.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:40 PM   #254
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
I want a 4K TV in the 46-49" size range, preferably without WiFi connectivity (I run my Mac Mini through it, the less stuff I have connected to my WiFi the better). Is there any one in particular y'all recommend?
What price?

Quote:
Looking for one them fancy 4k TV's. But, I dont know shit about TV's. Hell, I dont even have cable. We use the TV for the PS4 and to stream movies from the laptop, netflix, etc. Our current TV is like a 46 inch Vizio from like 2011 hahaha. I didnt even know TV's had WIFI until that post above. I'm no TV snob but the Vizio is on its way out lol! And it's the only TV in the entire house.

Size - 55" to 65"
Budget - $1,000 or less
Brand - I dont really care.
No 3D

What do you nerds recommend? Please add model numbers so I can be a cheap ass and shop for deals.
You can easily get a 65" for around or under 1,000
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-21-2017, 08:42 PM   #255
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Angry level?
Yeah angry level is when you have to pay a boat load of cash for a small tv lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-22-2017, 12:38 AM   #256
future
Post Whore!

Oh spell check. It's both good and bad
Old 03-22-2017, 08:01 AM   #257
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
What price?
I'm window shopping both of these, so around this range.

(Both are smart tv's, but I haven't found a 4K TV without that)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-U...sem#about-item

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FWIEO2E...ing=UTF8&psc=1
Old 03-22-2017, 10:07 AM   #258
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

You can easily get a 65" for around or under 1,000
What are the best choices within that budget?

Quote:
Oh spell check. It's both good and bad
Tell me about it!
Old 03-23-2017, 05:19 AM   #259
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
I'm window shopping both of these, so around this range.

(Both are smart tv's, but I haven't found a 4K TV without that)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-U...sem#about-item

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FWIEO2E...ing=UTF8&psc=1
Both are good... But if i had to choose from your point of view it would be the sony. I dont think you will find one without wifi now and even the entry level models have wifi just dont use it thats all.

Quote:
What are the best choices within that budget?
For what your looking for its just simple.

samsung un65ku6290

Google it... Walmart has it for like 1k if you can find it under 1k your good
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-23-2017, 04:26 PM   #260
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews

Pulled the trigger on a Samsung UN49KS8000, shit is boss son.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:28 PM   #261
Felipe
Post Whore!

8 series and 9 are awesome
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-24-2017, 07:54 AM   #262
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

omfg. That looks incredible.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:21 AM   #263
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Those 8 series are one of the best bang for bucks out right now IMO. I've been looking at snatching up a 55" to upgrade from my 46" 600 series that I've had and loved for the past like 7 years
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 05:54 PM   #264
Felipe
Post Whore!

Yup.... My brother in law just bought 65" 8 series and its beautiful. He didn't know about tvs since the last one he bought was like 10 years ago lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-24-2017, 08:15 PM   #265
future
Post Whore!

I still am not satisfied with my 8000 lol

Never happy
Old 03-25-2017, 11:24 PM   #266
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks Felipe!
Old 03-26-2017, 03:35 AM   #267
Felipe
Post Whore!

Lets us know what you got!

Everyone should post pictures of their tv'S
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-26-2017, 11:20 AM   #268
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post

Pulled the trigger on a Samsung UN49KS8000, shit is boss son.
Congrats on the purchase my man! you did good with that pickup!

Quote:

Everyone should post pictures of their tv'S
I'll play....

JVC DLA RS55 4K E-Shift front projector... 100" electric screen...

Old 03-26-2017, 05:04 PM   #269
Felipe
Post Whore!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-26-2017, 10:09 PM   #270
future
Post Whore!

If I had a computer I'd post mine