Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #2701
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
wow that is a healthy amount of new items, i like. any pics of the new items and how much for the lug nuts?

These will be priced at $4 each.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheraznguy View Post
so i picked up the g2 toe rods..
can i get upgraded to the g3 toe rods? since i was waiting on the shipment?
what is the difference between the g2 and g3?
Yes if you have a pending shipment reservation there will be an automatic upgrade to the new model.
The G3 rods and arms feature strengthened rod ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdm.I.Am View Post
any 5x114.3 wheel spacers in stock?
25mm is in stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
this all sounds very awesome
Yes sir!
Here is the oil filter relocation kit we have coming in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlab View Post
so i paid for coilovers and all the multilinks, and awaiting shipment, i get the updated version automatically right?
Yes sir.
There will be a couple of improvements for the 09 model coilover we have coming in may.

1. The threaded damper body will be black niclel for better corrosion protection.

2. The lower mount will have the notch deleted from the top side which eliminates the need to flip it upside down to get extra low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by didderson View Post
Do you guys have S13 coilovers in stock? I'm gearing up for some coils and would really really love to have the option to go PBM! WTB preorder; PM me coils shipped to PA: 17540. Thanks!
No sir they are not in stock. You need to preorder from our pending shipment. $1077 shipped. Order instructions are in my sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak View Post
The PoweredbyMax website is down?
On rare occasion people tell me that but i'm on it every day with IE and Safari and have never seen it down. I guess there is server glitches on occasion, keep trying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim_jong_il View Post
Do you have S13 intercooler kits? Need it for KA-T in an S14 and assume S13 cold side piping works better with the KA TB placement. Does anyone know if the core will fit behind the OE crash bar (cutting the usual 3 vertical support bars of course to make some space)?
We do not have S13 FMIC in stock but I do have S14 FMIC here now. If you are interested in keeping the front crash protection, you may want to hold out for the new High Mount InterCooler (HMIC) kit we have coming out soon. its going to be something like these custom jobs...but in kit form with a special core, end tanks, piping and couplers.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 04-08-2009 at 03:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #2702
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
any fc products in the works?
Old 04-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #2703
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
not at this time. we just make coilovers for FC. If you have a need please post here:
PARTS SHOP MAX FORUM ~ WISH LIST
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #2704
ocn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ocn is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey your coilovers i love them on my s13, im curious if you have any for my R32 GTR.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #2705
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks, sorry we do not have them for GTR
Old 04-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #2706
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
new parts look great. too bad you didn't get the the oil filter relocation kit done sooner, i bought a kit just a few months ago
Old 04-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #2707
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Instock RUCA for s13? (Gen 2) ship to 91741
Old 04-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #2708
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I dont have any G2 Rucas are in stock. G3 is $216 shipped - Availability is in May.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:59 AM   #2709
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Is there an estimated price for the HMIC Dan? They should be here end of May or beginning of June correct?
Old 04-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #2710
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The tube fin FMIC was $380 so I would expect a similar price on the HMIC. Yes that is correct.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #2711
Grip
Leaky Injector

Grip is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Grip
PM sent!..
Old 04-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #2712
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

replied to your pm
Old 04-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #2713
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Can I send you a deposit for the HMIC or is it too early for that? lol
Old 04-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #2714
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
what... no PBM gangster orange or gold on the lug nuts...

can't wait to see the new coilovers... did you guys decided to add helper springs ?
Old 04-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #2715
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
So no more Gen 2 RUCA?? and coming out new Gen 3 RUCA? whats the differece?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #2716
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Price on RUCA, Toe Rod, and Subframe Risers, all for s13 shipped to 91763 please.

Its too bad you guys arent open saturdays, because I wold love to stop by the shop one day. Also, are you guys modding FC knuckles??
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #2717
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Can I send you a deposit for the HMIC or is it too early for that? lol
you can they are in production now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
what... no PBM gangster orange or gold on the lug nuts... can't wait to see the new coilovers... did you guys decided to add helper springs ?
All in good time. We will never have helper springs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
So no more Gen 2 RUCA?? and coming out new Gen 3 RUCA? whats the differece?
Correct. The diference is the 1 piece forged rod end for G3 versus 2 piece welded end joint in G1,G2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways7 View Post
Price on RUCA, Toe Rod, and Subframe Risers, all for s13 shipped to 91763 please.
Its too bad you guys arent open saturdays, because I wold love to stop by the shop one day. Also, are you guys modding FC knuckles??
$537.50 or $20 less if you need G1 toe. Were here most saturdays working on our own cars. Just call ahead to see if were here when you want to come down.

Yes indeed we are doing FC knuckles.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=54198424
Old 04-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #2718
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wow nice new product list, ill be awaiting the new intercooler setup.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Old 04-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #2719
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I'll contact you when its ready.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #2720
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Sweet!! I'll probably just wait till the container comes in and just pick up the parts I need.

How much of a deposit would you need so that I can have you hold the parts for me??
Old 04-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #2721
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

OK. You can put whatever deposit you are comfortable with as long as it is paid before it ships to you.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #2722
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
what... no PBM gangster orange or gold on the lug nuts...
i agree. the lug nuts look great. but if you get some different color choices going on, i'll def pick em up when i make my order.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #2723
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I hear ya, but gimme some time on that request plz. I have a lot of pots on the fire = )
Old 04-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #2724
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

no hurry, i just wanted to voice my opinion on what i'd like to see.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #2725
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We have a forum dedicated to projects and customer requests here:
PARTS SHOP MAX FORUM ~ WISH LIST
Old 04-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #2726
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I dont have any G2 Rucas are in stock. G3 is $216 shipped - Availability is in May.

are they coming in the first couple of weeks of may? i want to install them before the thurs. knight event.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #2727
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

maybe, I dont have the exact arrival day yet, I'll post up when I do. All I know right now is the departure day.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #2728
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

G3 parts will also feature Steel lock nuts and a dust cover boot for the pillowball!

Adjuster, lock nut and pillowball spacer shown before finishing to reveal all steel components.

After plating and dust cover installed:
Old 04-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #2729
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

that looks delicious. its kinda nice, the longer i wait to buy shit, the more improved it becomes.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #2730
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

These will be priced at $4 each.
so you will be selling individuals?. . can i get a quote for 5?. . . . 5 of my neo chrome lugs are stripped with stuck bolts. ..:ghey:

and is there going to be color options? thanks. .. oh shipped to 90006

Closed Thread