Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 12:30 AM   #2731
doublestitch180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
doublestitch180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Are those tail lights converted from oem? If not, where do you get those?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 12:34 AM   #2732
doublestitch180
Zilvia Member

doublestitch180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
hmmm, I kind of like Nigel's car with the kouki stuff, obviously, haha. I wondered why no one posted any of the pics from Speedhunters- now I know why! I like all forms of his car, though.

Pardon our dust...

Car's sweet. Pretty much the way my car looks except in white on bronze Kai's 17/18's.

+1 on the staggard wheels =)
Old 06-26-2010, 05:00 AM   #2733
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i got a little something going like that...

Old 06-26-2010, 05:31 AM   #2734
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
did you remove the center lense already?
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM   #2735
twofourty
Zilvia Member

twofourty will become famous soon enoughtwofourty will become famous soon enoughtwofourty will become famous soon enoughtwofourty will become famous soon enoughtwofourty will become famous soon enough

Old 06-27-2010, 10:25 PM   #2736
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^That looks turrable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #2737
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
This looks cool.

Quote:
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Old 06-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #2738
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
gt1 hangs really low...

its not daily driver friendly
Old 06-28-2010, 03:27 AM   #2739
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by twofourty View Post
digging the kouki front/chuki sides combo.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:15 AM   #2740
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
i think it looks good minus the Volk GTC's or knockoffs idk if they are legit, i've never liked those wheels on any car
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 06-28-2010, 06:57 AM   #2741
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespaman View Post
camrybronze, looks good man except the fender and side skirt that need to be adjust a bit more. that might help you to have a less gap between fender and bumper.
Thanks! It was sitting on with one zip tie in the pic, so I'm confident I can get it to fit a lot better when the car hits the road.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 06-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #2742
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Why do I feel partially responsible for camryonbronzes car?

lol and for some reason I thought your screen name was referring to a zenki on bronze.

until I found out you actually had a camry
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 06-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #2743
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
i got a little something going like that...

i just wish those where real kouki tails
Old 06-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #2744
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Righty-o. That is super cool. Cheers mate.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #2745
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Why do I feel partially responsible for camryonbronzes car?
I'm the one that poked at him to lose the Xenon lip/Chuki sideskirts and go with Kouki aero.

Front CR Kai's/rear 180sx seats on his car were my old ones too. Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #2746
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Quote:

<3
Quote:
Old 06-29-2010, 02:45 AM   #2747
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

that is good. but 18s?
Old 06-29-2010, 05:44 AM   #2748
killa.beez33

Trader Rating: (0)
killa.beez33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
what is it that is so special about japan, i mean, you could have the same exact car specs (almost) and the car would look like shit compared to the one in japan.

theres some mysticl force in japan i swear.
Very true statement, I know what you're saying! Japanese = Jedi's?
Old 06-29-2010, 06:38 AM   #2749
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
All of the kouki 180 fanboi thread posters are partially responsible. <3 lol.

And yeah, I have a 94 Camry for a daily. I got some bronze Enkeis for it back in 2005 and was obsessed with it, so the username has stuck with me. Then I had a white Solara with gold wheels, so it sort of applied to that too...

Originally, in high school, it was CamryOnSteelies, haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 06-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #2750
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Hey crimson any word on the lips?
Old 06-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #2751
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I'm the one that poked at him to lose the Xenon lip/Chuki sideskirts and go with Kouki aero.

Front CR Kai's/rear 180sx seats on his car were my old ones too. Haha.

LOL all i did was show him where the parts were readily available. I better get my own space for a sticker on that beast

My buddy has a super clean hatch right now that he only wants 900 for and hes willing to take payments. It has altezza tails, gnarly exhast and ugly fucking painted black rims.

Should I?
A. Buy it and Flip it as is?
2. Buy it and keep it for my type X project?
3. Buy it, zilvia starter kit it and sell it?
Q. Just leave it alone?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 06-29-2010, 04:19 PM   #2752
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
Hey crimson any word on the lips?
Still nothing.

Sorry.

Quote:
LOL all i did was show him where the parts were readily available. I better get my own space for a sticker on that beast

My buddy has a super clean hatch right now that he only wants 900 for and hes willing to take payments. It has altezza tails, gnarly exhast and ugly fucking painted black rims.

Should I?
Q. Just leave it alone?
Haha.

2. Buy it and keep for TYPE G project.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 06-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #2753
Sterlz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Sterlz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
This looks cool.

Is it me or are the headlight trims carbon fiber? not a huge carbon fan but that actually looks nice
Old 06-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #2754
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
They are carbon fiber indeed.
Or carbon fiber overlay.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #2755
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Quote:

Should I?
Q. Just leave it alone?
shit, that is very cool. buy it and do whatever but if it is indeed very clean, thats a fair price. i would pay 900 for a clean shell.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #2756
Wake
Premium Member

HAHA I HAVE paid 900 for a clean shell

and this is a clean (body), running sohc just needs a lil work. has s14 seats and seriously like a 9/10 interior.
Oh and its the original aztec red. none of that black outside, red engine bay bullshit

Im tempted to just sit on it but i dont know if my dad would be too stoked on that. If I end up getting a new place next month its on.

I also have avert project that avail to me also that i would be juiced on. I think thats why im having trouble deciding.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 06-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #2757
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

you're from santa cruz right? If you decide against it, i may be interested...

i just need to sell a couple sets of wheels...
Old 06-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #2758
Wake
Premium Member

what wheels you have i might trade you for some wheels if you like LOL

oh great i just asked yuta what wheels he has
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 06-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #2759
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

I got new wheels for my TYPE X.

Finally tuck to rim.

Yes.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 06-29-2010, 06:47 PM   #2760
frsh4
Nissanaholic!