Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:36 AM   #2731
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
rob i told you man i need 3 inch ! nobody has those hha. thanks anyway.

james wants actual "money" for his exhaust. so if you need one buy it from him he paid like 550 bucks for it and hes selling it for like half that.

california has hot chicks, theyre just stuck up bitches.
no easy p00n for you.
dmv is a piece of shit
there is tons of hardcore/metal around here ill give you a link to my friends band you can check them out. theyre not the best but not worst, theyre friends of mine and local

there is nothing to do here cept drink beer and do drugs man, haha jk. we have some places to go, but theyre all pretty lame. bar scene is eh. costs alot of money unless you find a dive bar and those suck cuz they smell like shit. and once ina blue moon u see a nice looking chick.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #2732
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
i havent kept up with this thread for a while now.. So when are the meets thurs or Wed?... i stopped going to the wed. meets a while back because the last time i went it was like 3 cars...but it seems like alot has happend since then and things are starting to pick up however i really dont feel like reading thru 92 pages of posts.. DEtails anyone?? thanks..

mike
Old 03-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #2733
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
WED at tap x around 9 10 if you dont wanna wait around for people arriving
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #2734
sr420det
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sr420det is making a name for him/her selfsr420det is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
okay okay im sorry, i thought i had a three inch, but i have two four inch silencers sorry james. and im gogin to keep my exhaust for now.

and the dude form north carolina.

i think you didnt see hot chicks cause when you came here you spent most of your times, at your great aunts, dmv and in & out.

you know david le roth didnt make a song were the lyrics are " I wish they all could be california girls...." for nothin man.

this is where all the models go, orange county is just where all the shallow bitches go to live. like irvine hotchicks woudl rather date a guy with a mercedes c230 than a guy with a skyline gtr. i know its stupid but you have to know where to look.

and if jobs were so hard to find, why does everyone from mexico come here and have a job in one day?
sr420det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:23 PM   #2735
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
well if n. carolina guy is coming out of the woodwork, i might as introduce myself too. my name's dex and i just moved here from arizona about 2 months ago, but didn't bring my s14 with me i'm out here on a work co-op with a company here in irvine. most weekends i'm bored off my ass looking for stuff to do so if anyone wants to hangout or needs a hand turning a wrench or anything, let me know because i kinda miss working on cars T__T

so um yeah, hi :P i guess i'll be posting here more often now.
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #2736
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Come out to the meets in whatever car you're driving.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:54 PM   #2737
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOdextaOo
well if n. carolina guy is coming out of the woodwork, i might as introduce myself too. my name's dex and i just moved here from arizona about 2 months ago, but didn't bring my s14 with me i'm out here on a work co-op with a company here in irvine. most weekends i'm bored off my ass looking for stuff to do so if anyone wants to hangout or needs a hand turning a wrench or anything, let me know because i kinda miss working on cars T__T

so um yeah, hi :P i guess i'll be posting here more often now.
so.... what kind of car experience do you have?
Do you drink?

cheap labor ftw
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #2738
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
i run a ka-t on my s14 so pretty much anything associate with installing one. pulled tranny several times, but that's still not fun. have swapped a few diffs as well. swapping suspension stuff, regular maintenance, blah blah blah, etc. after all this, i'm still by no means an expert, but hey cheap labor is cheap labor lol.

as for drinking, of course i do. i'm in college, i'm always down to drink haha.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #2739
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
What school you go to?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:32 PM   #2740
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

i go to arizona state university, but i took a semester off for my work co-op out here. i'm a business major majoring in supply chain management. i'm a nor cal native, active member of az240sx.org, libra, like long walks on the beach, etc. that's about it. you now have my life story lol

*excuse the speedy replies. i've got a desk job that confines me to a cubicle with the internet and copious amounts of free time.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #2741
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
so what are you driving out here?
Old 03-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #2742
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

beater toyota pickup for the mean time. in the process of selling my car and picking up something more reliable. haha we'll see how well that goes
Old 03-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #2743
Jung918
Post Whore!

o snap. is it a taco? I might be interested. How much? Auto or manual? 4 or 6 banger? extended cab? 4x4?

save the world. Drive a hybrid.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #2744
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oh no, i'm trying to sell the S14. the truck isn't a tacoma, but it's my dad's, which i'm just borrowing at the moment.

and a hybrid might be outta my price range. plus, i'm no tree hugger :P

so anything going on this weekend besides ufc?
Old 03-02-2007, 06:59 PM   #2745
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
okay earlier i posted a reply in this thread about the guy from nc and how he prolly spent his time here with his grandma and at dmv and at in and out and thats why he didnt see any hotties. but i dont see it on her, was it deleated because of the comment about gettin a job and mexicans?
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:00 PM   #2746
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
oh no, i'm trying to sell the S14. the truck isn't a tacoma, but it's my dad's, which i'm just borrowing at the moment.

and a hybrid might be outta my price range. plus, i'm no tree hugger :P

so anything going on this weekend besides ufc?

Why would you sell the s14? Whats your ka-t specs?
Old 03-02-2007, 09:07 PM   #2747
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

like i said earlier, reliability issues. i'm pretty sure i just popped KA no. 2 thanks to the wastegate line popping off and don't really wanna deal with it anymore. continuously pushing the limit of a stock bottom-end with a college student budget doesn't really go hand in hand. i basically took the fast and cheap route, therefore reliability suffers. plus, the downtime associated with it doesn't help much either. it's a love-hate relationship with my car and i think it's time to move onto something different. eitherway, lesson learned.

anyways, the last setup included an s15 turbo, sr injectors, 1g dsm bov, jwt ecu, stock maf, fmic, jwt ecu, and all the associated exhaust goods (manifold, o2 elbow, dp, tp, cat-back). ran it at 10psi and it pulled like a raped ape all through the powerband. sadly, never got to dyno it
Old 03-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #2748
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
like i said earlier, reliability issues. i'm pretty sure i just popped KA no. 2 thanks to the wastegate line popping off and don't really wanna deal with it anymore. continuously pushing the limit of a stock bottom-end with a college student budget doesn't really go hand in hand. i basically took the fast and cheap route, therefore reliability suffers. plus, the downtime associated with it doesn't help much either. it's a love-hate relationship with my car and i think it's time to move onto something different. eitherway, lesson learned.

anyways, the last setup included an s15 turbo, sr injectors, 1g dsm bov, jwt ecu, stock maf, fmic, jwt ecu, and all the associated exhaust goods (manifold, o2 elbow, dp, tp, cat-back). ran it at 10psi and it pulled like a raped ape all through the powerband. sadly, never got to dyno it
stock maf with that turbo. That is really pushing it. Since your in cali, you could get some nice parts. When you go back, you would have a reliable setup.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:52 PM   #2749
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

yeah, i'm not sure which one i was probably maxing out more, the stock maf or the injectors. probably both lol. it's possible to make the old s14 reliable, but for me it'd probably require building the bottom end. anyways, most of the car is parted out already other than the aero so it's pretty much back to stock. i'd prefer a clean slate to start on again. already have my eye on a super clean s13 coupe with bone-stock blacktop sr back in az, but we'll see how this all pans out. gotta sell the s14 first haha.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:07 PM   #2750
Jung918
Post Whore!

^ part it out. I need some pieces. hahahaha
You ever go to Pinnacle Nissan?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:18 PM   #2751
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

haha i still have some aftermarket stuff leftover. got an ad going in classified

ya, i've been to pinnacle. had a buddy who worked there that hooked it up. actually, i think he's on zilvia too, but sadly, he moved to texas T_T

damn, friday night and i'm just kicking it at home. might as well start drinking lolz.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #2752
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
haha i still have some aftermarket stuff leftover. got an ad going in classified

ya, i've been to pinnacle. had a buddy who worked there that hooked it up. actually, i think he's on zilvia too, but sadly, he moved to texas T_T

damn, friday night and i'm just kicking it at home. might as well start drinking lolz.

Was that chris?
Kevin works there now and he is a cool cat. I get parts from him now. Well parts that I am not in a rush to get.
Nothing wrong with being home on a friday. Got to save up for some wheels. Whats your excuse and why the hell aren't you drunk yet?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:37 PM   #2753
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

yeah, it was chris. i've bought something through kevin and he was pretty cool too. just ain't the same w/o chris there though lol.

true, ain't nothing wrong w/ being home friday night, but this is the second "friday night at home" in a row for me. ya, i should just start drinking and go to sleep. spend less money that way. good point haha.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:46 PM   #2754
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm gonna give a failed attempt at addressing all of you in 1 post off the top of my head.

Irvine seems cool on zilvia. When I go there everyone looks the same.

I honestly don't like California much...but...idk. Might as well try things out you know? I mean, i've met some really chill heads out there but I seriously saw next to no girls. And the ones I did see were azns rollin with cool wannabe yakuzas with tribal dragon tattoos and bleached facial hair.

I just don't want to go to CA and have to wait till i'm 18 to get my license. Yeah. I'm a n00bzilla. I still don't drive here anymore thanks to my neighbors but my lawyer is working on that.

Risk taker? Dude. You know that guy you always hear about that takes shit WAY too far and is obnoxious/an asshole and everyone hates him but they like him at the same time? Me. I'm responsible but...when the time comes, i'm throwing down.

Fullerton, I hear of that place a LOT.

How much are s-chassis in that area? If I move out there i'd probably get another coupe and call it camel v.3...

FYI...

v1 was a 90 hatch...rockin some FN's and a mad tyt3 dual N1...sold that ish.

v2 was an 89 coupe...reran body harness, removed deadening, wire tucked...if only it wasn't stock in virtually every other aspect...God that ish impounded over completely false charges and then sold it.

Soreballz, I want that momo wheel if you still have it.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:46 PM   #2755
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
BTW I appreciate all your feedback and if I can get a little more that can help seal the deal/make me change my mind, that'd be totally tyt3.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:09 AM   #2756
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

you're still young, man. get out of your comfort zone and explore the world. you only live one life. a place is as cool as you make it out to be. i came from the boring desert of arizona, but i have a good group of friends there and there's a reasonable amount of stuff to keep you entertained so that makes it plenty liveable. seriously, there's plenty to do out here. that's why i moved out to this great country of california lol.

i've been keeping an eye on s-chassis's out here and the prices are reasonable. i think the whole "drift tax" markup has passed so it shouldn't be too hard to find a decent car. i mean, come on, so cal is practically the modified import car capital of the US.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:43 AM   #2757
Farzam
Post Whore!

Yeah, i'm from Rhode Island. Nearly anything is better.

And I like how I never get carded in CA.

I'll come out this summer or something and try and embrace the California experience...if Zilvia will assist in that.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:50 AM   #2758
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
HOOOW FUNY ALL THIS TALK OF BLOWING A KA T AND NOT HAVIN GA BOTTOM END. AND NO ONE EVEN MENTIONED MY NAME?????
hhahah the bottom end is being built by my brother in fresno, and when he is finished ill put he in my car and put all the turbo goodies on it. than when i get more money build the head and than she will pull like a pack of rapped apes.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #2759
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

cool. how many ka's have you gone through? and specs on setup?
Old 03-03-2007, 03:30 AM   #2760
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Well I bought the car with a ka in it and it was turbo already. Im sorry if that makes me less cool.
but the car was makin this clicking noise and had some powerloss sometimes, and now the car idles like shit, so instead of tryign to fix all the problems im just replacing it with a built motor.

um the old motor. stock ka.
turbonetics t3 t4 turbo, fmic, z32 blow thru maf, hks ss bov, 550cc injectors, warlboro fuel pump, and i think thats it.

the new motor will have all te same turbo stuff but it will ave a built ka.
it will have a .02 bore with aras pistons, commetech metal head gasket, ams connecting rods, arp main and head studs, new bearings , the block and head have been squared, and than ill throw the same turbo stuff on there. ill get new motor and tranny mounts, and a new oil feed like for the turbo. and for shits ad giggles im gogin to paint the valve cover a nice different color so no red/gold/blue.black. but that does about as much as neon lights under the car.