Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:03 AM   #2731
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
omg omg omg it looks so rad, i cannot wait thanks for the update on the new leaked trailer. I jizzed in my pants
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 11:18 AM   #2732
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
holy................ shit...............

i cant wait
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #2733
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
OH.........MY...........GOD!!!!!!! shit is gonna be ridiculous!
Old 04-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #2734
s13tilldeath*
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
s13tilldeath* is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Looks rad cant wait till it comes out.
s13tilldeath* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:55 AM   #2735
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
cant stop cumming!
Old 04-30-2009, 12:26 PM   #2736
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
HD version of it will be available on yahoo at 430pm pacific time I believe

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/movie...en-stills#info

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:18 PM   #2737
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT.

I just saw the new trailer on my big assed tv.

I'm going to die waiting to watch this movie
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:33 AM   #2738
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Jalopnik - New Transformers 2 Trailer: Now In High-Res! - transformers 2

hd trailer
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:48 AM   #2739
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
I wanna look into her fox hole

Old 05-01-2009, 07:16 AM   #2740
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
I wanna look into her fox hole

That fuckin gif is so hot!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #2741
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SO.

FULL.

OF.

WIN.

That is all.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #2742
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
**LOOKING AT THREAD TAGS** Galvatron = Megan Fox

LOL holy fuck thats hilarious lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #2743
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
in a shocking turn of events, Steven Spielberg told Michael Bay that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen may be his best work yet.

This is in surprising contrast to the last Transformers film when Spielberg commented, "I have no idea what the fuck is happening in this movie."

Michael Bay got the high five from Steven during a private screening. His official website forum boards has the deep dish info:

Steven Spielberg sat next to me in a big 100 person theater at Sony today. There were 98 empty seats. The lights came up after we just watched my cut of Revenge of the Fallen. He turned to me and said "It's awesome". He felt this movie was better than the first - and probably my best, who knows - at this point in a movie you start to lose your objectivity. I just hope the fans like it. I'm going to start putting it in front of audiences in a few weeks - no you are not invited, yet.

We have 60 days left. Let me tell you it will be a race to finish. It's 12 at night and we are still working here in the edit room. Everyone at ILM and DD are killing themselves right now, they are doing a stellar job on the effects. We also just finished our trailer which is coming out with Wolverine. Talk to you soon.

jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:36 AM   #2744
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
there are very few movies im willing to say fuck the internet free version i much rather pay 10 bucks to go watch it in theaters as i should...and this one... is one of them...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #2745
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Yeah I saw the first one, then promptly bought the DVD when it came out.

This one shall receive the same honor.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #2746
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:24 AM   #2747
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

b-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to b-s14
mmm i wish i could wake up next to megan fox

Dailymotion - Fox - a Arts video
b-s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #2748
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
She looks so lonely in that video. She needs me to be her friend.

She's drinking Miller Lite too. My kinda gal.

I wonder when she is going to pose for Playboy. I wouldn't doubt that would be their best selling issue of all time.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #2749
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
so fucking sick!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #2750
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Old 05-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #2751
randomxzero
Zilvia Member

randomxzero is an unknown quantity at this point
sequels are horrible most of the time... but shit this movie is gonna be sick...
randomxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #2752
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Better than back to the future II??

Dare I say it?!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #2753
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

hey I loved all B2F movies

Old 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #2754
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Two was above and beyond though. You gotta admit.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #2755
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Trailer is looking good, I can't wait to see this movie. I bet it's going to smash records.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #2756
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

ENJOI BITCHES ITS A CELEBRATION BROUGHT YOU TO BY LEFTNUTOFGOWD

Old 05-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #2757
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

The Twins Combined Ice Cream Truck Mode

Alt Mode

Arcee

Alt Mode

Jolt

Alt Mode

Ravage

Jetfire

Old 05-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #2758
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Anyone got the look of the new Devastator yet?

Can't wait to see it pwn faces...
Old 05-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #2759
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Anyone got the look of the new Devastator yet?

Can't wait to see it pwn faces...
You mean this guy

Old 05-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #2760
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Download the HD trailer here

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting