Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #2731
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
check apex he might be still in my room but he was the only one left when i took off so maybe not .. just check peoples rooms see what they are doin... does any one here not like the new update ? I hate you cant trade mil cr. cars.. I dont even consider trading for a cheaper car.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #2732
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
If anyone is down for some legit GT500 I'm in a dope Japanese server at Suzuka. These guys race super clean and it's usually a full house when the race goes down. So fun!
Old 02-25-2011, 09:13 PM   #2733
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I've realized that I blow balls and my NSX likes to get squirrelly on the same 2 turns every time.

I went to the practice session with all the same settings, no ASM and etc., and the car felt alot more grounded. I went back and did another online race and the damn think was back to being squirrelly, wtf.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:21 AM   #2734
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
stiffer suspension out back and a wing should do the trick for the nsx to not get squirrelly. nsx is the only car in the game that i've messed around with where you actually have to stiffen the suspension in the back for better results drifting around.

borry my car and try it out.

oh and open up the decel on the diff ALOT.

if you dont already have it my ign: akiyu_nao

edit: rear toe between 20-40 helps out alot too.

edit again: you have 444 posts.

Old 02-26-2011, 01:34 AM   #2735
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
stiffer suspension out back and a wing should do the trick for the nsx to not get squirrelly. nsx is the only car in the game that i've messed around with where you actually have to stiffen the suspension in the back for better results drifting around.

Sorry should have mentioned, this was one of the GT500 cars. My production NSX's stick like glue. I also made the suspension stiffer in the rear since the car is MR.

I also put my toe settings in the negatives for quicker turn ins. Although I could have sworn in real life negative toe means the tires point inward and vise versa.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:40 AM   #2736
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Idk i would maybe get one if i had room an the money. I mean lately ive been playing GT5 nonstop almost all day. But i wanna find a steering wheel with the clutch and shifter for a decent price . 500 or what ever is wayyy to much IMO.
i started with a refurbished $25 logitech driving force in 05 or 06 to see if I liked steering wheels.. THen in 07 i bought a friends driving force pro for $50, was a big improvement.. Then in 08 or 09 i jumped on a G25 from a forum member here for $140. Best investment yet.

Whenever i get my own place I want to build a rig for it.

Start with a used wheel to see if you like it.. I sold that driving force pro recently for $50 so i got my moneys worth from it. Even that is still a good steering wheel.

Honestly everyone who desires a clutch setup and h-shifter wont really even use it in Gt5. It is a nice novelty but they have yet to perfect the shifter, well at least with the g25/g27. It is miss-shift city right now. I find myself just using the paddle shifters in GT5 without the clutch. If your playing online, you will more then likely use the paddles anyways since its quicker.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #2737
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Sorry should have mentioned, this was one of the GT500 cars. My production NSX's stick like glue. I also made the suspension stiffer in the rear since the car is MR.

I also put my toe settings in the negatives for quicker turn ins. Although I could have sworn in real life negative toe means the tires point inward and vise versa.
ohhhh. makes sense now. i'm having trouble with my GT NSX also. when i exit it feels kinda shady. I kinda dont know what to do with it without losing too much on cornering abilities.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #2738
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Killer mailed me some pics to thow up.

I'll be thowing my set of photos whenever i find my USB stick...
Old 02-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #2739
LOVERboy
Zilvia Junkie

LOVERboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LOVERboy
1472-6118-3744-3751-9893

Happy drift time!!!
LOVERboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:25 AM   #2740
BriinumsBo

Trader Rating: (0)
BriinumsBo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Honestly everyone who desires a clutch setup and h-shifter wont really even use it in Gt5. It is a nice novelty but they have yet to perfect the shifter, well at least with the g25/g27. It is miss-shift city right now. I find myself just using the paddle shifters in GT5 without the clutch. If your playing online, you will more then likely use the paddles anyways since its quicker.
its not the g25. its the game that fu.cks up shifting. try LFS or RBR on PC with the G25, u will see that the logitech shifter and clutch is really good!
on GT5 im using the controller for drift and wheel for grip races. i still think the drifting physics are better in LFS than GT5
Old 02-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #2741
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriinumsBo View Post
its not the g25. its the game that fu.cks up shifting. try LFS or RBR on PC with the G25, u will see that the logitech shifter and clutch is really good!
on GT5 im using the controller for drift and wheel for grip races. i still think the drifting physics are better in LFS than GT5
yeah i know. GT5 needs to fix that
Old 02-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #2742
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
yeah i know. GT5 needs to fix that
Word. And before Shift 2: Unleashed come out, because that shit looks amazing...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #2743
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

holy shit the homegirl is wreckless. lolololol.
i highly doubt her claim of "never playing this game." she tandemed better than it looked. i thought she slammed modual outta the way several times but they were sick passes.
i need to brainwash her to play GT5. lololololol. in the meantime i'll probably have her driving the same white almost stock NSX. maybe paint it another color...?
i literally gave her randomly the controller about an hour or two before thowing her online with modual and killer. lolol.

Now more of me. lol. My new NSX actually has weight reduction. lol. all my previous ones never was lightened other than the hood. feels great...i just dont know how to slow down with it during close tandems.

Old 02-28-2011, 02:26 PM   #2744
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
So any games up ? im about to host my room in a min.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #2745
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Can anyone tell me why it says I don't have enough B Spec drivers to do any of the races available? I have two drivers. Is it because I have them shared with friends?
Old 02-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #2746
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Just played for the first time. it's a pretty good game

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:01 AM   #2747
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Can anyone tell me why it says I don't have enough B Spec drivers to do any of the races available? I have two drivers. Is it because I have them shared with friends?
Yeah if you set them as "shared" you can't use them for your own b-spec races. Weird huh?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:24 AM   #2748
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Yeah if you set them as "shared" you can't use them for your own b-spec races. Weird huh?
Ahhh, that is gay. Good to know though.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #2749
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

anyone noted the detail where you tire drop and your tire and wheel becomes all dusty. thought its pretty cool.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #2750
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
I want to do some racing. Kinda getting bored of drifting lol

If anyone down for a race hit me up.

Psn: tsouths
Old 03-01-2011, 07:40 PM   #2751
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
anyone noted the detail where you tire drop and your tire and wheel becomes all dusty. thought its pretty cool.

Yeah i noticed that too... and then when you get out of the dust the tire will fade back to black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickstatus View Post
I want to do some racing. Kinda getting bored of drifting lol

If anyone down for a race hit me up.

Psn: tsouths
Yeah i kinda wanna do some racing also... sounds like fun !

Maybe im really late but i think its cool how you can adjust how much weight is in the front compared to the rear. Neat

Last edited by BoostSlideWayz; 03-01-2011 at 08:19 PM..
BoostSlideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:41 AM   #2752
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Seen too many NSX's popping around in the drift scene. So heres the next thing. I dont think it'll be as good as the NSX but its worth a try. Tonight I was doing lots of adjustments to it. So far it looks promising.

Old 03-02-2011, 08:50 AM   #2753
Mr Fist9
Leaky Injector

Mr Fist9 is an unknown quantity at this point
So Apparently they will be adding the FT86 II and possible some other cars from Geneva. I hope that new Lambo fits in that list. It also looks in the FT86 Video that there might be a different Charmonix coming. Lets hope this happens. Can't go wrong with more cars.
Mr Fist9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #2754
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
I really dislike the inability to do the a-spec endurance races in b-spec mode. I used to love doing the endurance races as a kid in gt1-3, but I'm a grown man with things to do now haha.

And playing time has been greatly reduced because i JUST picked up Black Ops for $10 =(
Old 03-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #2755
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fist9 View Post
So Apparently they will be adding the FT86 II and possible some other cars from Geneva. I hope that new Lambo fits in that list. It also looks in the FT86 Video that there might be a different Charmonix coming. Lets hope this happens. Can't go wrong with more cars.
I was wondering about that since the video they show of the FT86II is done in GT5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
I really dislike the inability to do the a-spec endurance races in b-spec mode. I used to love doing the endurance races as a kid in gt1-3, but I'm a grown man with things to do now haha.
Hahahhaa, man I feel you!
Old 03-02-2011, 11:43 AM   #2756
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Link to said video?

Edit: NVM just saw it. Everybody and their mom is gonna drift that thing online. I want to see what the Subaru version is going to offer. I got the feeling the new 86 is going to have a super wimpy motor.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #2757
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fist9 View Post
So Apparently they will be adding the FT86 II and possible some other cars from Geneva. I hope that new Lambo fits in that list.
I really want the Genesis coupes, Mitsubishi Starions and Porsche 944's too. Oh and the 5.0 Mustang...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:21 PM   #2758
Mr Fist9
Leaky Injector

Mr Fist9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe a Premium 240 I second the 944 or a 928 that would be great. Personally i Like the new FT86 and can't wait. The new lambo could be neat and some of the other Geneva Cars. Personally I think it will just be cars from Geneva.
Mr Fist9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #2759
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

A good update would be the following:
-Conversion of most, if not all, standard cars to premium
-Moar cars
-Addition of older GT tracks
-B-spec ANY race
-fastforward in B-spec
Old 03-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #2760
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

How about fixing the damn shadows? They still look like shit.