Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #2731
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
I was followed by a Red 86 hatch on the 215 fwy.Real clean with rewinds and a bunch of other stuff.

Also spotted C.Senor at school.
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #2732
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
just now in downey on imperial and clark. spotted a black slammed s13 coupe on sum gold meshies with koukie tails and exhaust. gave u a peace sign
Old 04-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #2733
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Spotted a flat black Zenki S14 w/gold wheels today around noon on Wilshire & Highland.

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #2734
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
monday at 9:30 am saw a black s14 kouki crazy fitment in the back, this was on the 405 south nice car btw, i was in my red s14 zenki.
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:34 PM   #2735
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
gray, or like a charcoal color zenki on the 57 south around 7:30 today.. lowered, but not too low.. wheels, body kit? I know it wasnt the stock bumper, thats for sure..
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #2736
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmy180sx View Post
hmm....was it my hatch?? and did the black hatch have red with chrome lip wheels??
it was on stock teardrops and some kind of "can" style exhaust and a girl driving
Old 04-29-2009, 01:57 AM   #2737
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
around 4pm on brookhurst after mcfadden. white zenki s14 with blue painters tape on the windshield. it had some sportmaxes. nothing else i can remember.

but i put my thumbs up and you did the same.

cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #2738
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^ damn someone is takin my style. see and everyone said it wouldnt catch on.

on 4/27/09 i spotted a maroon S13 hatch dropped on some gold wheels and exhaust driving south 5 in the santa ana area.

4/28/09 spotted a black s13 coupe on black wheels silvia conversion north 5 santa ana area between 12p-1p
Old 04-29-2009, 01:20 PM   #2739
mikael0402
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
mikael0402 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
saw red s13 hatch on 10 east like 11:12 ish am this morning.
i tried to catch up with him and
say what's up but he went off the freeway to francisquito exit.
i caught up with him like couple seconds idk he saw me.
mikael0402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #2740
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yesterday spotted a champaigne coupe w/ chuki front near imperial highway next to the the beach.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #2741
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
right now, at the Dmv in West Covina, spotted a baby blue s13 coupe with a custom lic plate - kitted, stickers on the 1/4 glass, lookin a little ragged LOL, like it gets driven!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #2742
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrawr View Post
just now in downey on imperial and clark. spotted a black slammed s13 coupe on sum gold meshies with koukie tails and exhaust. gave u a peace sign
hey i think it was YOU i saw in downey a few weeks ago... I was the guy in the red s13. I waved at you as you drove by in the opposite direction... forgot what street though, somewhere in downey.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #2743
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
pretty girl in red / burgundy s13 hatch, lowered, bunch of drift stickers and etc at the post office in ontario, off arrow. You parked right next to my silver evo when I was on the way out. I was too pansy to say anything >.<

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #2744
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
LOL i think ive seen her too, kouki lights, and i think sportmaxx. .

i think its the same person
and yes, rather (very) good looking. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
pretty girl in red / burgundy s13 hatch, lowered, bunch of drift stickers and etc at the post office in ontario, off arrow. You parked right next to my silver evo when I was on the way out. I was too pansy to say anything >.<
keistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:51 PM   #2745
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
just now on the 405 north saw a red vert on sum sportmaxxs i think it was freddy not sure though. slammd with a socaldrift sticker
Old 04-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #2746
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
LOL i think ive seen her too, kouki lights, and i think sportmaxx. .

i think its the same person
and yes, rather (very) good looking. . .
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thats her!

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #2747
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by CusCo_S14 View Post
^^^damn someone is takin my style. see and everyone said it wouldnt catch on.
the funny part was, i thought it was your car at first lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #2748
97street_pearl
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
97street_pearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This morning, saw a clean red coupe on Studebaker around 7:30am going south and then saw white s14 kouki on Sawtelle turning left on National around 5:30 pm.
97street_pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #2749
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
hey i think it was YOU i saw in downey a few weeks ago... I was the guy in the red s13. I waved at you as you drove by in the opposite direction... forgot what street though, somewhere in downey.

haha i remeber you. it was on old river school rd and stewart and grey. you have white ssr's right?
Old 04-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #2750
rokmplutonium
Zilvia Junkie

rokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cserrano86 View Post
Spotted a flat black Zenki S14 w/gold wheels today around noon on Wilshire & Highland.
Could be me
flat black zenki s14 with gold watanabe rims, lowered, but no kit.
rokmplutonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:24 AM   #2751
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
spotted black? sil80 on 10 west near the 710 freeway on Wednesday night around 10ish??
Old 04-30-2009, 10:31 AM   #2752
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
saw CrimsonRockett's car...parked outside of my house...also Mehsilvia's car aswell...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:59 AM   #2753
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
haha i remeber you. it was on old river school rd and stewart and grey. you have white ssr's right?
yup that's me! lol... yeah, I was on my way to work haha
Old 04-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #2754
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:

just saw you yesterday at your house jayrawr! that video was funny! ray off GMR LOL
dOMEmE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #2755
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
i saw mehsilvia's bright blue s13 at our muffler shop when it was getting its work done. this was a couple of months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:23 AM   #2756
dert420sx
Zilvia Junkie

dert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant future
yesterday on my way home from work on the 405N in long beach at approx 6:50ish to 7:00pm, i spotted a white s13 coupe with sil front. it was lowered but i dont know what rims he had.

what made it stand out to me were the pink mudflaps and pink trim around the corner windows and rear glass.

i was in my dirty as hell silver s14 zenki. we pulled alongside each other just before the 710 fwy. i saw you glance at me but by the time i looked in your direction you were just turning your attention back to the road. i gave you the thumbs up but you switched to the slow lane to get on the 710 while i continued on the 405.
dert420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #2757
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokmplutonium View Post
Could be me
flat black zenki s14 with gold watanabe rims, lowered, but no kit.
Possibly... you passed by going east on Wilshire then maybe like 10 mins later you were driving north on Highland...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:48 AM   #2758
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
saw an old school cressida on like gold enkei mesh yesterday in riverside at like carl's
Old 04-30-2009, 12:48 PM   #2759
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
yup that's me! lol... yeah, I was on my way to work haha

haha. havent we met before at willow? and we drove back to downey together i think that was the day joshchewuhh crashed his windshield.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #2760
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i just spotted a maroon s13 coupe w/ silvia conversion also riding on some thin 5 spot wheels parked on ths shoulder of the 55s fwy in orange area. driver leaning on the pass. side door around 4pm