Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-23-2010, 10:35 AM   #2761
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
wait...did this meet get moved or something?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 11:19 AM   #2762
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yeah steve, pipeline closed. so we couldnt hold the meet there, no other businesses were open.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #2763
jin8544
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
how many cars were there?
jin8544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #2764
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
ok so meet went pretty well. hopefully next week more people start showing up.

i talked to rod and everything is chill. there was a parking enforcement guy who drove through and told us not to stand in parking lot. but rod told me he will talk to him. so everything is set. its right by OCC so maybe OCC people will start showing up to the meet. i will try to get more people to show up next week that dont usually come to tuesday meets.
I talked to Rod last weekend on Sat night when i was in for drinks, and he seems ok with everything except for the fact that everyone is potentially going to be hangin outside(loitering) in the parking lot... he says he doesnt mind but... i know deep inside he probably doesnt want it. thats the vibe i got from him at least. We will see how things go next week. How many people showed up??
I wasnt able to make it my Moms is in town so I hung out with her lol.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #2765
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
yeah steve, pipeline closed. so we couldnt hold the meet there, no other businesses were open.

Ohh shut the fuck up, ARE U SERIOUS!!!

I feel cold...soo.soo.cold...

what happened? not enough business?!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #2766
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Maybe loan sharks, who knows.

But yeah, not enough business. They got spurts on random meets and on Tuesdays, but that was probably about it. They should of tried selling their stuff for more. May of helped them stay open a bit longer, but their business seemed slow from the start it seems. (not meet days, just regular days)
Old 06-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #2767
jay c. sagano
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
last week,
-so many people got rolled and popped.
-too much ricer activity.
-hondas burnt the spot.
-changing the day will eliminate most of that.

we are trying to keep the meet chill.
WISE choice !!! I'll try my best to show up next Tues !!
jay c. sagano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:20 AM   #2768
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
^^^ wtf?

And you quoted a super old post.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:10 AM   #2769
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay c. sagano View Post
WISE choice !!! I'll try my best to show up next Tues !!
Yeah man, roll on out! We'll all be eating pizza and looking forward to meeting you at Pipeline!
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #2770
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
okay sssooooooo i found a pizza shop in a japanese market that i go to named Ebisu. i kinda know the owners, not really but its called Two Brothers Pizza. 18944 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Pizza (714) 968-4481. they have 2 flat screen tvs for sports, 3 arcades (one of them is marval vs capcom) and a nice big open lot. and its 2 lights away from the 405. i was hoping next tusday we could all try it out.

...also its got japanese restaurants, karaoke, and boba so HA!

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:15 AM   #2771
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
hey andrew. i love two brothers. i used to go there allll the time.

but they close early. and the parking lot sucks. crazy speed bumps.

their pizza is very good though, they have kimchi pizza too.

but anyway i think q club was good last week and a good amount of us going to roll out to q club again. do you wanna meet up at two brothers early have some pizza then head to q club?
Old 06-26-2010, 11:22 AM   #2772
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
At this Two Brothers Pizza place, when you say arcade...does that mean DDR?
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #2773
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
no ddr lol

and speed bumps are a good thing. we dont want people driving to fast on the lot. PLUS its just on the outside not were we would be parking. the
hours Mon-Thu 11 am - 9 pm, Fri-Sat 11 am - 10 pm, Sun 12 pm - 9 pm i dont think thats bad at all. but thats me.

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #2774
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Considering we stayed at Pipeline past 11 right? Lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:10 AM   #2775
Vatche
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKnight View Post
no ddr lol

and speed bumps are a good thing. we dont want people driving to fast on the lot. PLUS its just on the outside not were we would be parking. the
hours Mon-Thu 11 am - 9 pm, Fri-Sat 11 am - 10 pm, Sun 12 pm - 9 pm i dont think thats bad at all. but thats me.
andrew, like i said speedbumps are bad. i cant drive over them....haha

anyway i dont mind stopping by two brothers for a couple slices of pizza since i havent been there in years, but im still going to go to q club at 9pm.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:27 AM   #2776
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKnight View Post
the
Dude, no. That's almost your worst idea ever.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #2777
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
yeah the ebisu parking is terrible....Although its closer to me in HB im still more down for the meet at the Q?

What about the nickel nickel place? No food though..and i think there is already a meet there right?
Old 06-27-2010, 03:13 PM   #2778
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
yeah theres the nickel nickel meet on mondays.

that place gets boring quick. well for me at least.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:22 PM   #2779
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/329233...parts-car.html

tell your friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #2780
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Alright.

I think we should just call the Tuesday meet over. Nobody is agreeing on one area and people aren't really showing up to the ones that are going on.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #2781
soreballz
Post Whore!

<---Heartbroken.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #2782
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Alright.

I think we should just call the Tuesday meet over. Nobody is agreeing on one area and people aren't really showing up to the ones that are going on.
From what I know people are still going to Q Club :shrug:

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 PM   #2783
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Last week was the first try of it. We had about 8 people. Just have to work something out with security or stay inside the building, which is big inside.

Just park in the center lot, not on the sides.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:46 AM   #2784
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
.:*Boba Loca*:. Garden Grove
Plus theres a 24/7 tofu house next to it
Boba Loca - Garden Grove, CA
Old 06-29-2010, 01:36 AM   #2785
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
i vote no on boba loca.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:13 AM   #2786
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Wednsday nights in Torrance are at Boba Loca...

The only other places I could think of that are open late are...

Nickel Nickel (Monday night Nickel Nickel meet died), Guppy's (has lots of meets in cerritoes as well as Anaheim), In N Out
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #2787
CrashQueen
Zilvia Junkie

CrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to CrashQueen
Pipeline is no more.

I think everyone should stop suggesting new locations for now since the majority has decided on Q club in Costa Mesa and the first trial was just last week.

So long as everyone makes an effort to go to this new location then it may work!
CrashQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:10 PM   #2788
Vatche
Post Whore!

thanks crashqueen.

everything is set up for Q club.

if we want to keep the meet going. just show up to q club on tuesday. i already got the OK from Q club and the meet spot is pretty much perfect for now. if you guys want to support the meet, show up tonight. if not then i wont keep trying.

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...club-meet.html
Old 06-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #2789
jin8544
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
q club......too far....
jin8544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #2790
dpak
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dpak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What about the Carl's Junior off of Brookhurst and Warner?
Some guy has a monthly meet there on Saturdays, but the location is pretty decent.
It's near the 405, lots of parking, gas station across the street,
no crazy speed bumps that I can think of,
and there's a Carls Junior and a frozen yogurt shop that closes at 12 AM.

Just throwing things out there..

just saw crashqueen's post.. X)
oh well....

coupe <3
dpak is offline   Reply With Quote