Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #2761
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I would love a sound update. Most of the rotary engines sound great, everything else sounds like shit. If the popular cars could get updated to sound as realistic as the Mazda 787B and RE Amemiya JGTC FD at idle I'd be much happier.

I'd also love adjustable caster, and to be able to do engine tuning myself (although thats not super important.)

Oh and being able to change wheels on standard cars!
Old 03-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #2762
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I really want the Genesis coupes, Mitsubishi Starions and Porsche 944's too. Oh and the 5.0 Mustang...
Same here... wish there was Genesis...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #2763
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
A good update would be the following:
-Conversion of most, if not all, standard cars to premium
-Moar cars
-Addition of older GT tracks
-B-spec ANY race
-fastforward in B-spec
x2 They need to hurry up with the Premium conversions! And I want all my old tracks! They left out so many tracks it coulda been a whole separate game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
I would love a sound update. Most of the rotary engines sound great, everything else sounds like shit. If the popular cars could get updated to sound as realistic as the Mazda 787B and RE Amemiya JGTC FD at idle I'd be much happier.
Oh, I've given up hope on GT in the sounds department. Gonna get NFS Shift 2: Unleashed for that.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #2764
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh, AND a brake option in the tuning shop.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #2765
Mr Fist9
Leaky Injector

Mr Fist9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Room up Drift or Grip you tell me.
Might do Production Races those are always fun.
But anywho add me: mrfist9
Mr Fist9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #2766
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Pics!!!! These first two are a few weeks old, me busting a 360 drift right in front of gearhead!

These were earlier tonight, me in the porsche, dp-ae86 in the lotus, and boost in the s13

Old 03-03-2011, 01:08 AM   #2767
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I struggled a bunch trying to get the car tuned and I FINALLY got it. I was drifting all over the place when tandeming with killer.
I have a rediculous setup. Spring rates are super soft. Rear suspension parts are messed around with a bunch. Front suspension parts are the same as the NSX. Downforce is at mad 15. And i still get mad angle with the car on suzuka. no more struggling!
Old 03-03-2011, 02:25 AM   #2768
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
oh man. its been like 30days and counting. damn i wanna play.

i should just drop out of school
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #2769
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
^ sounds like a good idea! You already missed out on SniffHunters part 2!

For those of you that don't know SniffHunters is a group formed by myself, Marcus and DP-AE86. We are like the drifting police, but with a vengeance. If there is someone in a drift server not drifting and ruining everyone's drift, we hop into the arcade NASCAR cars and proceed to ram and block the crap out of them until they are forced to leave. This usually happens when the host is AFK, because if either one of us were the host we'd just kick them out.

The name SniffHunters derives from the person we were originally hunting in our adventures. His nick had the word "sniff" in it, although I forget what it is exactly. Anyways, just a little GT5 story for you all.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:06 AM   #2770
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Bahaha, I'd like to join in with you guys, but I'll be travelling for the next month or so starting next week. Will have to catch a session with yall this weekend.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:52 AM   #2771
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Lol! Sniffhunters!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #2772
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
^ sounds like a good idea! You already missed out on SniffHunters part 2!

For those of you that don't know SniffHunters is a group formed by myself, Marcus and DP-AE86. We are like the drifting police, but with a vengeance. If there is someone in a drift server not drifting and ruining everyone's drift, we hop into the arcade NASCAR cars and proceed to ram and block the crap out of them until they are forced to leave. This usually happens when the host is AFK, because if either one of us were the host we'd just kick them out.

The name SniffHunters derives from the person we were originally hunting in our adventures. His nick had the word "sniff" in it, although I forget what it is exactly. Anyways, just a little GT5 story for you all.

Ohh gosh i remember when you guys first started doing that lol... he was getting tossed all over the place. The other day i was in a room where a guy with a truck would be ramming this one guy and i got in the chevy concept (900 hp btw ) and chased him around and hes like fuck you all im outta here.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #2773
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Ohh gosh i remember when you guys first started doing that lol... he was getting tossed all over the place. The other day i was in a room where a guy with a truck would be ramming this one guy and i got in the chevy concept (900 hp btw ) and chased him around and hes like fuck you all im outta here.
Welcome to SniffHunters. Next time use the arcade NASCAR cars that way you don't damage the chassis of one of the cars you own

Old 03-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #2774
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I just dont have the patience to boost up my aspec playing right now.. and i just got back into final fantasy XIII. but i been wanting to try out the nascar racing online. I just remember playing the stock car portion on another pc racing *Project Torque ,which is now down* and it was awesome where you would draft behind people to speed along the track, and then when your fuel was low you would have to time your pit on which lap to do it, trying to pit with everyone else would be key because when get out you could have someone to draft with, instead of being alone . Was wondering if GT5 was like that?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #2775
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
oh man. its been like 30days and counting. damn i wanna play.

i should just drop out of school
I'm in the same boat right now man. I dunno how long its been since i've played but its been a while now...
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #2776
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Yeaahhhhh Sniffhunting is fun. challenging at the same time.
Its funny when we do combos.
I remember one where me and somone else came from opposite directions. they rammed the annoying into me and then he flew hiiiigggggghhhhhhh up.
it took a few moments for him to finally come down.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #2777
HellaSexyS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
HellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownHellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownHellaSexyS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
this game rules. period. end of story.
HellaSexyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #2778
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
I finally got to play some today, d/l the update and everything.

have you always been able to put the handbrake on while stopped when playing online? I just figured that out today, it makes typing shit so much easier and you stay out of peoples way.

Also, i bought a RUF RGT just for the paint color and i didn't get the paint color! do not all cars come with their paint color?

plus i've got a new drift car built to tandem with you guys, i guarantee you've never seen anyone drift one of these before...
Old 03-04-2011, 08:58 PM   #2779
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Speaking of paint chips: Are there any cars that you can buy to get Chrome or Gold Chrome paint chips?

Plus, I think I'm finnaly getting decent at drifting! Who wants to go?
Old 03-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #2780
Mr Fist9
Leaky Injector

Quote:
^^^Speaking of paint chips: Are there any cars that you can buy to get Chrome or Gold Chrome paint chips?

Plus, I think I'm finnaly getting decent at drifting! Who wants to go?
You showed up an hour to late I just got off as did a few others. A few might still be around.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #2781
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
^ ive got a friend that sends me soo many gold chroms and chrome blue paints almost every day.. i have like 8 of each. at first i hated the gold paint but when i went into Japanese rooms they had alot of chrome on the right cars. the american rooms would put it on like supras and other cars that just arent ment to be.

also some photos from a few mins ago.

me and dp-ae86

me, dp, slammed

then a shot i was trying to work with. Having the head lights flip down while i was taking a slow shutter speed shot.

and my lancia fun car
Old 03-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #2782
Mr Fist9
Leaky Injector

Quote:
^ ive got a friend that sends me soo many gold chroms and chrome blue paints almost every day.. i have like 8 of each. at first i hated the gold paint but when i went into Japanese rooms they had alot of chrome on the right cars. the american rooms would put it on like supras and other cars that just arent ment to be.
Ou Ou Ou Ou ... Can I have some Blue Chrome
Old 03-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #2783
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
and my lancia ... fun car
dude the first fast car i built was the lancia delta, i love that thing. So much fun.

also, you can send paints? does anybody wanna send me some yashio factory style pink?
Old 03-05-2011, 01:43 AM   #2784
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
so i think we can farm those paint chips, back up your save game file, you make a 2nd account, send it to that account, then delete your save game file and load the backup. Then you should technically have that 1 paint chip on both accounts, use the 2nd account to send it back. I hear this works on cars too. But i think there is still a gift limit per day right?
Old 03-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #2785
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fist9 View Post
Ou Ou Ou Ou ... Can I have some Blue Chrome
Ill have to look for it cuz there are so many colors. I might have given it away with out even backing up my data. let you know man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
dude the first fast car i built was the lancia delta, i love that thing. So much fun.
Yess those cars are fun. I was looking randomly on the dealer cuz i just wanted a new car. and i clicked lancia and was like dam this is cool. I wish they had this lancia in the lancia dealer. http://www.rallybuzz.com/photos/hist...arlo-Rally.jpg My boss owned that exact car in present time but he just sold it. He has an amazing collection of car that he claims that he actually helped gt5 with the 2000 gt and some other cars.

also, you can send paints? does anybody wanna send me some yashio factory style pink?
I think i have that pink
Think i might have some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
so i think we can farm those paint chips, back up your save game file, you make a 2nd account, send it to that account, then delete your save game file and load the backup. Then you should technically have that 1 paint chip on both accounts, use the 2nd account to send it back. I hear this works on cars too. But i think there is still a gift limit per day right?
Yeah ive been doing that, thats how i have so many. But yeah ill bulk up before i start giving away.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #2786
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

I want chrome colors too!!!
where did you get them anyway?

cool donut shot too. hahaha.
i didnt get to snap our run yet.

If i get blue chrome i'm gonna make another NSX for it. XD
Old 03-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #2787
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah ive been doing that, thats how i have so many. But yeah ill bulk up before i start giving away.
Oh god yes plz!!!

I think I already befriended you, but just in case I didn't: turbo_angoleiro
Old 03-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #2788
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
I want chrome colors too!!!
where did you get them anyway?

cool donut shot too. hahaha.
i didnt get to snap our run yet.

If i get blue chrome i'm gonna make another NSX for it. XD
I actually have a friend that does ALOT of trading and when he first got the game i was helping him with cars and tunning tips.. and ever since then hes been sending me countless stuff that even i cant get. Most the cars and stuff i have is from him lol. But for some reason when i send it to my second account and try to send it back it still says ive maxed out my sending limit. witch was like 2 days ago but it still says im at my limit. ima try it in a few mins to get some more chromes.

Quote:
Oh god yes plz!!!

I think I already befriended you, but just in case I didn't: turbo_angoleiro
I still have you on my friends list i think. why did you befriend me ? lol
Old 03-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #2789
simmode1
Post Whore!

Not DEfriended... BEfriended...lol
Old 03-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #2790
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Ohh woops lol forsome reason when i read it i just thought you deleted me idk why. but yeah i still have you on my friend list. ill send you once im bulked up. all zilvians should have atleast one car chromed so when we have a zilvia room just have a shit load of chrome cars.