Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-21-2017, 07:21 PM   #1
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
One of you Cali goobers needs to go pick these up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16x10-alumin...t/332387490639

Old 09-23-2017, 03:09 PM   #2
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
z31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
One of you Cali goobers needs to go pick these up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16x10-alumin...t/332387490639

Damn these are dope. Want
z31andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:22 AM   #3
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dorisha | Nagano | Kyusha | Shakotan Style Small Wheel Thread [PICS]

Got my skirts in, waiting to go pick up my navan bumper and still debating on either navan or dorki dori V3 rear valances

ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:34 AM   #4
bluecoupe
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
bluecoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Washed her off today

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
bluecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 05:35 PM   #5
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Damn zipties
Old 09-25-2017, 06:06 PM   #6
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
yupp, don't forget about the misaligned panels and the sticker bombed windows, yuck... Looks like he's having fun at the track thou, good for him.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:05 PM   #7
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

z31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
yupp, don't forget about the misaligned panels and the sticker bombed windows, yuck... Looks like he's having fun at the track thou, good for him.

How about you post your car up so everyone here can give you some constructive criticism? I mean shit, I’m sure it’s next to perfect coming from you, no misaligned panels, no zip ties, no stickers I’m sure too. So let’s see it big boi put your money where your mouth is.

Oh and maybe an action picture of you using your car for what it was built for? That would be nice, so if you do track it we can all see that your body stays perfect and never, ever gets beat up or needs zipties to make it through the day. If it’s not a track car, maybe a picture showing that you don’t even fucking drive the damn thing how it should be driven. How about that ?
Old 09-25-2017, 07:22 PM   #8
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31andrew View Post
How about you post your car up so everyone here can give you some constructive criticism? I mean shit, I’m sure it’s next to perfect coming from you, no misaligned panels, no zip ties, no stickers I’m sure too. So let’s see it big boi put your money where your mouth is.

Oh and maybe an action picture of you using your car for what it was built for? That would be nice, so if you do track it we can all see that your body stays perfect and never, ever gets beat up or needs zipties to make it through the day. If it’s not a track car, maybe a picture showing that you don’t even fucking drive the damn thing how it should be driven. How about that ?
Hahahahaha wth man If you wanna see it and criticize so bad you can find it in the kouki thread
Old 09-26-2017, 07:37 AM   #9
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31andrew View Post
How about you post your car up so everyone here can give you some constructive criticism? How about that ?
Not for nothing, but his car is pretty clean. I mean, the hood could use a fresh coat of paint, but the car itself is actually extremely well done. Sorry.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:37 AM   #10
Bricey

Bricey is an unknown quantity at this point
But wait, there's more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bricey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:14 PM   #11
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricey View Post
But wait, there's more...

The best hatch bro keep em comin!!
Old 09-26-2017, 02:08 PM   #12
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Here you go feito criticize away

Currently try to buff the paint out and see what panels I might be able to save before painting the rest of the car. Needs a bunch more mechanical shit before it will ever see a track

Old 09-26-2017, 02:11 PM   #13
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Old 09-26-2017, 02:34 PM   #14
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
I have really come to like this type of styling, it works well with the s13 chassis (that zenki is cool too!). thank you all for convincing me.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:03 AM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Bricey's car isn't bad. His car gets beat on the track, it reflects that. Someone like feito or I would have an OCD fit and want to perfect things after said beatings. Doesn't mean his car is shit.

Once again, I find myself here wishing I could use my Goddamn motherfucking Watanabes motherFUCK.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:42 AM   #16
Bricey

Bricey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Bricey's car isn't bad. His car gets beat on the track, it reflects that. Someone like feito or I would have an OCD fit and want to perfect things after said beatings. Doesn't mean his car is shit.

Once again, I find myself here wishing I could use my Goddamn motherfucking Watanabes motherFUCK.

I don't bother with panel gaps etc on the s13 because the road re arranges things anyways. I've got a clean navan s14 I daily and that has good panel gaps etc...

Bricey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 03:10 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricey View Post
I don't bother with panel gaps etc on the s13 because the road re arranges things anyways. I've got a clean navan s14 I daily and that has good panel gaps etc...
Yeah man I get it. I know the other guy gets it, too. It's just interesting getting some other members' panties in a bunch haha.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:54 PM   #18
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
One week since I got this thing tuned with the new turbo set up and I've already killed an axle.

Old 09-28-2017, 05:53 PM   #19
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
One week since I got this thing tuned with the new turbo set up and I've already killed an axle.
Due to power, or suspension setup?
Old 09-28-2017, 06:02 PM   #20
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Due to power, or suspension setup?
Power I assume. I've never had a problem in the almost 4 years of driving this thing. Maybe it was on its way out and doubling the power just sent it
Old 09-28-2017, 05:02 PM   #21
SaNTi
Zilvia Addict

SaNTi is an unknown quantity at this point
SaNTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 12:25 AM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

SaNTi - stop making me even more upset that I can't use my fucking Wats!

Hoff - Dude I'm so envious of that badass OG 240SX decal lol.
Old 09-29-2017, 08:20 AM   #23
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Power I assume. I've never had a problem in the almost 4 years of driving this thing. Maybe it was on its way out and doubling the power just sent it
Damn. How much pw dis you make? Nice ride btw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
SaNTi

Hoff - Dude I'm so envious of that badass OG 240SX decal lol.
Was that an oem option? It does give it a very retro look.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:22 PM   #24
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Was that an oem option? It does give it a very retro look.
Dealership addition.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #25
AMD 240
Leaky Injector

AMD 240 will become famous soon enoughAMD 240 will become famous soon enoughAMD 240 will become famous soon enoughAMD 240 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AMD 240
Old 10-09-2017, 06:39 AM   #26
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Well idk how you guys are gonna feel on this one. I saw this at final bout 3 and I kinda dig it

There was a blue one there too but i can’t remember if these were 16s or 17s

Old 10-10-2017, 10:02 AM   #27
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
Well idk how you guys are gonna feel on this one. I saw this at final bout 3 and I kinda dig it

These are awesome. I need more info on these. I would bet these are 17's. This is the look that inspired my sizing on my car and these are 18's.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:53 PM   #28
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post

Stop quoting pics ya digus's

I'll reserve judgement until I see pavement pics. Grass makes 4x4s look low.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:53 PM   #29
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Stop quoting pics ya digus's

I'll reserve judgement until I see pavement pics. Grass makes 4x4s look low.
Both cars are locals to me, both are actually laying frame and not just laying frame in grass
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:54 PM   #30
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Both cars are locals to me, both are actually laying frame and not just laying frame in grass

Would you happen to know if these dudes have a Instagram?