Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #2791
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Roger that. Just wasn't sure if it was gonna give that nasty "gapped look" right around the area by the door if I did that.
Now that you mention it, it probably would if you did it very much.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:16 PM   #2792
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko View Post

What front is that? kinda looks like the Hippo Sleek (i think thats the name) but different.... kinda reminds me of an Aero front but with no plate mount....i likey
326 Power?

EDIT : Yeah after looking at it that's what I was thinking, thanks Flybert!

Last edited by maplejesse; 05-08-2008 at 05:35 PM..
maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #2793
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Naw, it's not 326 power. Not enough flare. Definitely vertex style.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #2794
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
What front bumper is this?
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #2795
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
lol isnt that one of the squidd's photo's?
Old 05-08-2008, 10:28 PM   #2796
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
any more pics of this car?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #2797
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
any more pics of this car?
AGAIN

ask the squidd, I am sure he took the photo's based on location and style
Old 05-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #2798
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Yeah it's Squidd's photo, just curious about the bumper, I like how it incorporates the chuki signals, wish there was more bumpers that did that.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 03:04 AM   #2799
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
where can i buy this vent that is on the front bumper of this car?

i remember raceonusa having them, but not any more apparently.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 03:05 AM   #2800
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
its HOT ROAD
no us distributor
u have to import it from japan

its like 350+ bucks new
before shipping
before markup
before shipping w/in japan
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 03:11 AM   #2801
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
i figured that much...

even with family in Japan its gonna be an awesome hassle.

i remember seeing knockoffs in the US on MA70 supras and what not...

my whole car is a knockoff, whats one more knockoff part gonna do?

lol.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:16 AM   #2802
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
nh they just sold the 'group a' vent
which u cando
put it on a kouki oem bumper
and add a oem lip

the hotroad is more agressive though, my friend used to have it before he offtracked at BUTTONWILLOW and it exploded.

bumper was teh shit! only one in the USA!
Old 05-10-2008, 03:28 AM   #2803
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

yeaaaa i loveeeeeee the hotroad aero.

but i settled with fiberglass kouki knockoff aero...

now i will go find me a group A vent somewhere and throw it on front bumper.

chyeaaaaaaaa.

anybody know where i may possibly get one for relatively inexpensive?
Old 05-10-2008, 03:36 AM   #2804
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

not sure if really has or can still get
http://jspec.com/groupscoop.html
Old 05-10-2008, 03:49 AM   #2805
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

i actually just found that and emailed them about availability.

thank you sir.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #2806
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
I believe that is M-Sports version 1.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #2807
jackb77
Leaky Injector

jackb77 is on a distinguished road
what wheels????

jackb77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #2808
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Gram Light 57s PRO in Titanium Coating.

Looks sick.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #2809
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackb77 View Post
what wheels????
Gram Light 57S Pro with that stainless jacket or whatever.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #2810
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
who makes this drink table? is it custom?

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #2811
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
cupholders look super similar to the carmate design.

might not be carmate though. just throwing it out there.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #2812
CKAMC
Post Whore!

he modified a rhd designed table to lhd, he didnt mention what it originally was but I am guessing junction produce table
Old 05-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #2813
jandysil80
Zilvia Member

jandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the rough
Anyone know what wing this is?

jandysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #2814
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Isnt that the same one Yuri had on his red sil80 ?
Old 05-11-2008, 07:35 PM   #2815
jandysil80
Zilvia Member

jandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the rough
any pics of Yuri's red sil80?
Old 05-11-2008, 07:38 PM   #2816
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Nah, he is a member on here. He sold it but ive seen a ton of pics of it.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #2817
jandysil80
Zilvia Member

found a pic of yuri's car, but he had a different wing, similar though
Old 05-13-2008, 01:42 AM   #2818
number80
Leaky Injector

number80 is making his/her stupidity well-knownnumber80 is making his/her stupidity well-knownnumber80 is making his/her stupidity well-knownnumber80 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Sides and rear

I know the owner of this car is here and I pm him but didn't get a response yet. First just wanted to say the car looks great. I've always wonder what sides and rear would match with the JDM front and greddy lip and this car has the perfect setup.

What side and rear do you think is on this car? I'm thinking jdm zenkie sides but not sure on the rear. Looks kind of like vertex styling. Any info would be great.

number80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:41 AM   #2819
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by number80 View Post
I know the owner of this car is here and I pm him but didn't get a response yet. First just wanted to say the car looks great. I've always wonder what sides and rear would match with the JDM front and greddy lip and this car has the perfect setup.

What side and rear do you think is on this car? I'm thinking jdm zenkie sides but not sure on the rear. Looks kind of like vertex styling. Any info would be great.

I know the owner of the car on another forum. Sent him a PM there to look at this thread.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:24 AM   #2820
dimptag9in

dimptag9in is an unknown quantity at this point
Are these knockoff Attain 5 Lug Front Hub Set for S13 Silvia or 180sx?? just want to have someone confirm this...

http://www.frsport.com/Attain-Front-...13_p_1393.html

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Atta...ia-180sx-50648
dimptag9in is offline   Reply With Quote