Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Chase Bays is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Intro thread...Chase Bays, Inc

Proud to announce Chase Bays is now a vendor on Zilvia.net! Over the past few months we've been developing some new products for S13 and S14 chassis. Just wanted to make a thread to tell everyone who we are and what we do.

Our specialty is custom engine harnesses and A.N. fittings. Our wiring harnesses are made brand new from pin to pin, using the highest quality wire, sleeving, and heat shrink. We offer many options such as Military Spec connectors for the firewall (used as a quick disconnect for the entire engine harness) Raychem DR-25 heat shrink, yellow sensor labels, etc. Race, Street, and Show cars can benefit from our wiring harnesses. Nissan market wise we make or will be making KA, SR, RB, VQ, LS1, 2JZ harnesses that are plug and play into the S chassis.

In addition to wiring, we do a lot of work with custom AN fittings and line. Specifically for 240's we are making Brake booster delete kits, Brake line relocation kits, AN fuel line kits with inline fuel filters, clutch lines, power steerings kits, custom radiators, and so on. Always open to additional product ideas too, so feel free to PM us with suggestions.

Over the next two months we will have all of the above mentioned products completed and in stock. To show off some of our work and to do further testing we are building an S13, shown below.

These pictures show MOCKUP of our radiator and aluminum power steering tank mounting. Our radiator bolts on to the chassis and sits directly under the core support. This provides you with a great look and more clearance for some of the bigger motors (2JZ, VQ, LS1, RB) The power steering kit will be a full AN fitting replacement kit from rack, pump, to reservoir.

Some of our Honda work

LS1 engine harness...

As you can see, our products have a great look with full functionality in mind. Thanks for reading!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
sickrbs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sickrbs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fuck yah chase bays is clean shit
Old 09-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
niteridaz503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Looks good, welcome guys.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
Rockogtr
Zilvia Member

Rockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Rockogtr
dope bays! whats going in that 240 bay?
Old 09-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #5
Black R
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Black R is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What are the dimensions of the core on that radiator?

AC compatible?
Old 09-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black R View Post
What are the dimensions of the core on that radiator?

AC compatible?
It's a tucked radiator, AC wouldn't have anywhere to go. So it has to come out.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #7
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks folks!

We're actually doing a custom A/C condenser that would thread into your stock hoses. You will just have to notch a little off the two brackets that run down from the upper core support.

As far as motor going in, we cant decide haha.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I saw chasebays on stanceworks i believe, one of the blog sites, My jaw dropped all the way to the floor when i saw their harness work! I wish i had the money for a harness like theirs.

+1A+ for u guys
Old 09-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #9
b00stinbmx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
b00stinbmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
WOW i really hope you guys have all of these products avaliable this winter time when im re-doing my entire engine bay. could def benefit from that radiator with my rb swap. the booster deleete and the AC condensor. i have to ask how hard will the brakes be to operate with that master cylinder?
Old 09-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Really closely watching this.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Good to finally see you on here Chase!

If it's any consolation, I'll be running his brake line tuck and booster delete this winter.

Can't wait to get the stuff!

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #12
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hopefully your turn around time greatly improved. My boy on the eastcoast had a hell of a time getting his brake tuck kit for his da. Something like 6+ months to get and it was wrong.

But good to see you on here regaurdless. Your shit is still nice as hell.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #13
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
good to see you on here.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #14
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Fuck yea. Time to start savin my money fer ls1 swap. hahaha
Old 09-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #15
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I retract my statement in the other thread. This shit looks GOOD. THIS is what Chase Bays is all about.

I'll be looking into that power steering setup down the road.

Make a VH45 harness and I'll probably buy it.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #16
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
How would the brake feel be with no booster?
Old 09-09-2010, 02:22 AM   #17
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
How would the brake feel be with no booster?
More direct, would take a little more legwork to stop the car. but brakes work the same either way just not power assisted. And removing vacuum from your booster and trying to stop does not feel the same. If anyone tells you different they're a fucking dumbshit.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:08 AM   #18
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Chase Bay's work is definitely impressive, I'll be curious to see how the S-Chassis Products come out.

Also, you mentioned you're working on AN Fuel lines. Do you have any more information on these? Are they going to replace or tap into the stock hard line?
Old 09-09-2010, 08:48 AM   #19
stricnynel0s
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
stricnynel0s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i am super interested in a harness, i have been waiting for a harness from wiring specialities but its taking tooo long, contact me via email [email protected] i want a series 2 harness with milspec vinyl sleeving and connector from ecu plug to main harness, with resistor wired to inj ( i provide) and no 02 plugs and no maf plug
Old 09-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #20
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Warning: Possible Noob Question

How does the brake booster delete work?

Also will you be making a VH swap harness?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:09 AM   #21
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Watching this closely as well. Liking what I see so far.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #22
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Chasebays is running train on this portion of the industry.

They (PG+K) also dropkicked a few local forums I'm on.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #23
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Glad to see you became a vendor! I bought a brake line tuck for my S13 through Chase and it works and looks great. Looking forward to seeing more products.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #24
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Any ballpark price estimates on those radiators for an s14?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #25
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Excited to see the power steering line setup! Stuff looks really nice!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 09-09-2010, 02:08 PM   #26
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks for the input, it is much appreciated! Excited to get these products out.

For all the booster delete questions, all of those should be answered well on the site. If not, PM us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
More direct, would take a little more legwork to stop the car. but brakes work the same either way just not power assisted. And removing vacuum from your booster and trying to stop does not feel the same. If anyone tells you different they're a fucking dumbshit.
You are correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Chase Bay's work is definitely impressive, I'll be curious to see how the S-Chassis Products come out.

Also, you mentioned you're working on AN Fuel lines. Do you have any more information on these? Are they going to replace or tap into the stock hard line?
We're offering it with a few options.

1) Adapting the OEM lines with tube nut/tube sleeve and a 37 degree flare OR an AN look hose clamp. The OEM lines are clamped on with lesser quality clamps than ours. Both as reliable from leaks as the other it completely up to you for what you want. See picture for reference...

2) New lines from the tank for an additional cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandTPhotography View Post
Chasebays is running train on this portion of the industry.

They (PG+K) also dropkicked a few local forums I'm on.
Thanks! I guessing the dropkicking is a negative thing haha. We are friends with them but anything they do should not be associated with Chase Bays, Inc. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranhamatt View Post
Any ballpark price estimates on those radiators for an s14?
$400 with normal OEM style outlets, and $450 with -16AN outlets. We ARE going to offer -16AN hoses as an add-on/kit but you will have to have the -16 ends welded to the water necks on the motor or send it in.

Thanks for the support guys. We will be updating this thread often over the next few weeks.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:10 PM   #27
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Also, it seems like we need to look for a VH swapped car in the southeast to do a harness development on. Any takers?
Old 09-09-2010, 02:55 PM   #28
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Bays View Post
Also, it seems like we need to look for a VH swapped car in the southeast to do a harness development on. Any takers?
I wish I was in the southeast. I'm in ohio and have a VH swap into an s14 in progress!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #29
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
chase dude, s14 sr into s14. GO
Old 09-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #30
shift_jin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
shift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choicesshift_jin has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Legit company right here... Quality
Closed Thread