Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2006, 05:26 AM   #1
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
For those looking for a job...**UPDATE PG5**

For all the ZIlvians on here that are always looking for a job...here is the thread. For anyone that knows of a job or needs to hire post here if you wish!

RULES

Post Jobs available only! Do not whine about jobs, Do Not ask for jobs in a certain area. PM IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE SOMEONE FOUND A JOB AT This is up for informational purposes only! Hope it helps someone out.

For Example: (yes this is a real job up right now)
A job in the socal area...

Positions Available

Positions Available - Postings found: 101
Date Submitted 6/15/2006
Position Title: Customer Service/Technical Representative
Company: Energy Suspension
Phone: (949) 361-3935
Email: [email protected]
Pay Range: D.O.E.
Requirements: Possesses excellent phone and people skills. Prior customer service experience and basic automotive knowledge required. Be computer literate and have good organizational skills.
Description: The largest manufacturer of automotive polyurethane components is seeking an enthusiastic person to join our sales/customer service department. The position will provide customer service, application and technical assistance, order processing and respond to emails. Occasional travel to trade shows and events. Full time position with good benefits. Please submit resume to [email protected] or fax to (949) 361-3940.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links