Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #301
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
wow.
is there a foreman out there his name is Frank De La Rosa??
That sounds REALLY familiar but I don't know too many of the field workers. I'll check it out though.
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #302
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I have a great job for someone who loves cars.

My boss has put me in charge to find at least 1 to possibly 2 employees to valet park cars in Newport Beach. The location is great because you get to drive really nice cars, cars that you don't think you'd normally get to drive. The cars that I have driven while working there include: Maserati, Porche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, and all other European cars you can think of.

The job is part time pays $12 dollars an hour. Hours of work will be thurs-sun.

If anybody is interested please PM me. Prior requirements: reliable transportation, working cell phone, no visible tattoos on face, neck, and forearms, ability to run and greet people in a friendly and professional manner, clean driving record (accidents that weren't your fault don't count) and must treat other people's things better than their own.

thank you very much.

Last edited by illvialuver; 01-19-2009 at 04:05 PM..
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:01 AM   #303
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I can not believe I have only had one response for this job? This job is cake. Nobody wants a chill paret time job, where they get to drive exotics? and luxury cars?
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:32 PM   #304
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
im looking for a job too, previous work experience includes target and kb toys hahaha. I'm a college student and live in the la area.
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #305
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i need a part time job
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:06 AM   #306
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
im with these guys lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #307
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
unemployment crew, check in!

FUUUUUUUUUUUU. I need a job.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:56 AM   #308
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
I have a great job for someone who loves cars.

My boss has put me in charge to find at least 1 to possibly 2 employees to valet park cars in Newport Beach. The location is great because you get to drive really nice cars, cars that you don't think you'd normally get to drive. The cars that I have driven while working there include: Maserati, Porche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, and all other European cars you can think of.

The job is part time pays $12 dollars an hour. Hours of work will be thurs-sun.

If anybody is interested please PM me. Prior requirements: reliable transportation, working cell phone, no visible tattoos on face, neck, and forearms, ability to run and greet people in a friendly and professional manner, clean driving record (accidents that weren't your fault don't count) and must treat other people's things better than their own.

thank you very much.
if this was near the 818 I'd be all over it, but OC is too much of a drive for 12 an hour 4 times a week.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #309
iTZ_Mik3
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
iTZ_Mik3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
I can not believe I have only had one response for this job? This job is cake. Nobody wants a chill paret time job, where they get to drive exotics? and luxury cars?
i picked up a job there. thanks rob owe ya one
Old 01-29-2009, 12:19 AM   #310
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
i need a job got let go because they wernt selling enough previous jobs , americas tire, golden west auto wrecking, knotts chicken dinner restaurant
Old 01-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #311
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
man economy is in a shit hole. Ruben, the jobs you got, are they entry level? Or will they teach you CAD? What does the field rep do?

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #312
that_one_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
that_one_coupe is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Need part time job

I am in the 714 area in Santa Ana
that_one_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #313
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
i too need a job,
i have arcade experience
and food handling. . like serving food.
word.
located in 909 rancho cucamonga
keistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #314
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
I also need a job in the OC area.
I have experience in running a small store, retail. Willing to work in pretty much any field, construction, electrical anything really.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #315
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If anyone has a job, part time for a 16 y/o please tell me, I really need a job I know times are tough but my mom is sick. =/ 760 area high desert. Thanks. Can work all day if I have to I get home schooled.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #316
duffman1278
Post Whore!

duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
man economy is in a shit hole. Ruben, the jobs you got, are they entry level? Or will they teach you CAD? What does the field rep do?
You should have PM'd me lol I don't really check this thread eeep.

They won't teach you CAD but you don't really do much advance stuff so if you know autocad decently you'll be able to do the work.

I'm not sure what the field rep does. Lmk if you're still interested though and I'll ask my boss.

duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:13 AM   #317
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Guess it's worth a shot to post in here.

I'm lookin' for a job in the OC, anywhere in the OC. I'm 19 with 3 years experience in restaurant management. Also do a lot of mechanical work as well as electrical. Anything in the OC?
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #318
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
lookin for job in OC, preferably office since i have experience there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #319
randomxzero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
randomxzero is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I need a job!!
If anyone can help!
i know Autocad and microstation..
also i was an apprentice for an electrician for about two years!
so if anyone knows anything around those areas please let me know..
getting tired of not having money coming in!
randomxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #320
rainier
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rainier
Anyone know of a place hiring with okay pay and good hours? im looking for 32+ hours a week with 6+ hours a day.

i can do basically anything. even if its not yoru company and its your friends and you know they might hire, let me know!

i have hospitality, valet, food handling experience.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #321
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Me too! i need a job! i have about 6 months of food handling (waiter) and open to anything else! anywhere within 5-10 mile radius of PASADENA is fine!
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:23 AM   #322
OneForMe
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
OneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Our family company needs a delivery/salesman possition in Denver.

FULL TIME

Not an hourly wage. its a commision job but i can be 99.9% you wont make less then 2k.

the company my family owns sells and distributes mexican drinks to our customers which include mexican restaurants.

some of you socal kids might allready like horchata and the typical mexican drinks.

so if anyone lives in denver or know anyone that lives in denver and knows the area well. and has a clean driving record (since its a commercial driving job) please pm me

btw Speaking spanish is a must. since 70% of our customers dont speak english
OneForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #323
xsidewayzx
Zilvia Junkie

xsidewayzx is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Here' s a job for those of you young ones out there

Check this link out: www.goarmy.com great benefits. Think about it, since the Economy is so to shit right now, what would you be doing with your life. How would you support yourself or if those of you that are married, how would you support your family? This is something that I did 5 and a half years ago, still doing strong and I can support my family. Think about guys and girls. Thanks for looking.

SSG Campos
INFANTRY
U.S. Army

Electronic Warfare Sergeant
xsidewayzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #324
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsidewayzx View Post
Check this link out: www.goarmy.com great benefits. Think about it, since the Economy is so to shit right now, what would you be doing with your life. How would you support yourself or if those of you that are married, how would you support your family? This is something that I did 5 and a half years ago, still doing strong and I can support my family. Think about guys and girls. Thanks for looking.

SSG Campos
INFANTRY
U.S. Army
Are you a recruiter?!?!?!?! hahaha

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #325
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Lisa! You've been MIA for so long! How're the kids n life?

PS. Still unemployed. Gimme job.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:42 PM   #326
xsidewayzx
Zilvia Junkie

No, I'm in the Infanrty. No, recuiter here. I don't know I'm just posting it up since it's hard to find jobs out here. You guys can flame or whatever you call it and I'll just smile and continue making money. I hope you understand. Oh, by the way, calling me a recuiter offended me but its cool.

Haters

Erik

Old 03-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #327
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Quote:
No, I'm in the Infanrty. No, recuiter here. I don't know I'm just posting it up since it's hard to find jobs out here. You guys can flame or whatever you call it and I'll just smile and continue making money. I hope you understand. Oh, by the way, calling me a recuiter offended me but its cool.

Haters

Erik
I don't think anyone is flaming or "hating" I think she was just joking. My wife is currently getting ready to join the Army and should be joining by the end of this year.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #328
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Haters

Erik
Erik...

No flaming or hating here. My family is all military...and I was Navy. It just sounded like an add. hahha. Oh and there has been some jarhead that posted something about the Marines always hiring on here too...hahah a(pokes Barry)

Soosh...we are good. I may need your help soon. I pay you sweatshop wages!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:28 AM   #329
xsidewayzx
Zilvia Junkie

Ok sweet no hard feelings, I think I was just taking it in the wrong way. Plus, you can ask any Infantrymen that being called a recuiter just puts their pride down. It's all good!!! Sorry about that guys.

Erik

Old 03-07-2009, 12:26 PM   #330
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I know Food4Less is hiring in chino, socal. might wanna try. gotta apply online. they told me they are looking to fill the most, 10 positions including night-crew.

p.s. its union after probation
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote