Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-11-2008, 09:20 AM   #271
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Magnetic Black from 2006-2007 350Z's
code: G41

Small amount of flake.... not too crazy.

Last edited by BRAIN_Z33; 03-24-2008 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: found paint code
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #272
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I donno,

it just looks like its dirty,

Black needs to be wild flake, or none at all super glossy waxed clean.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #273
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
bmw M3 red perhaps for you red freaks out there...

Molten Metallic Red

and some colors i think are nice, but dont know the actual names...

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #274
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute

I still like my old silver better than my new silver.

Silverstone Metallic

Nice and bright

I really miss having a clean, waxed car.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:35 PM   #275
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
yea i think ill paint my ferrari satin black.

=D
no shit. i can't imagine buying: an enzo, SLR, 360, 430, GT3, etc. And then repainting the bitch. I think i'll go with the factory paint on one of those machines
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #276
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
^^ lol cause ur not baller enough....thats such a baller ass move to spend as much as most peoples houses cost on a car, then take it and strip the paint right off it and repaint that shit. Its like bam margera cutting a sun roof in his lambo....at first your like damn he's an idiot, then your like well how much fucking money does this kid have that he can afford to do somethin like that and not give a fuck....is he stupid? fuck yeah....does he have way more money than you and not give a fuck about anything? lol yes...jealous? probably
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #277
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
any one knows the color code of that S15 green or blueish kinda
?

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #278
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUSANMANDIC View Post
did u wetsand and shoot more clear yet?
no not yet..i wetsanded it..only..so its not shiny...ill post more pics when its done..
Old 02-12-2008, 10:33 AM   #279
Onitsukagirl
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Onitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My 180sx, it's sort of a Burple..sometimes it looks really blue and sometimes you would say it's more of a purple. It was such a beautiful color.. I'm going to repaint my 240 just like it, I really hope I can match the color.
Onitsukagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:38 AM   #280
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onitsukagirl View Post
My 180sx, it's sort of a Burple..sometimes it looks really blue and sometimes you would say it's more of a purple. It was such a beautiful color.. I'm going to repaint my 240 just like it, I really hope I can match the color.
Do you have a paint code?
Old 02-14-2008, 12:29 PM   #281
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Went to the Chicago Auto Show over the past weekend.

I finally got to see the IS350 Pearl White in person and THAT'S IT. Beautiful color.

I also REALLY liked the paint on the Honda CR-Z Concept. It was a pearl white that has a lavender tint. If it was a color I could actually buy, I def. would.

Take a look.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #282
slidewaysmn
Leaky Injector

slidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really niceslidewaysmn is just really nice

GM's silver green metallic. Dont mind the dubz.... lamer.

Old 02-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #283
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i should go check out the buick enclave in person to check out their brown.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:02 PM   #284
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute

Honda Royal Blue Pearl

Amazing in person. There's an 07 Civic with it on in the shop and I can't help but stare at it as I walk by.

It's a very dark, intense blue, with a purplish hint.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:43 PM   #285
mad s13
Zilvia Member

mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
Haven't seen this color posted yet...When I had this car, I knew of another guy up here who had is s14 painted this color.

Paint is House of Kolor Galaxy Gray, this was painted over whatever color was under there since it was a quickie paint job just to get the car one color. I'm thinking with a bit of gold pearl added to it..it would look even better. Paint popped out nicely in the sun

Old 02-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #286
Timeattack
Leaky Injector

Timeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymoreTimeattack is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139 View Post
why is this in chat

,,some riced out supras, 240s and a jeep lol

This thread helped me choose my color. FINALLY
Old 02-15-2008, 06:42 PM   #287
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Old 02-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #288
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
I don't know if this has been posted but if you go to www.expresspaint.com you can find paint codes and names by make and year.
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:04 AM   #289
DarkPhoenix
Zilvia Member

DarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to DarkPhoenix Send a message via AIM to DarkPhoenix
Charcoal Metallic Clearcoat - KG2

Pewter Blue Pearlcoat(Talon)/Magenta Grey Pearl (Eclipse) - A87/PC7

Kensington Gray Metallic Clearcoat - H52/PS8. Only available on the 92 Galant VR4.

All were my cars. You think I like grey?

www.paintscratch.com will go back pretty far for colours.

Lotsa people with sandy holes on the interwebs!!

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:29 AM   #290
PF ALL DAY
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PF ALL DAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
I don't know if this has been posted but if you go to www.expresspaint.com you can find paint codes and names by make and year.
Thanks for this, I'll definitely need it for my next project.
PF ALL DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:10 AM   #291
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
Charcoal Metallic Clearcoat - KG2

Pewter Blue Pearlcoat(Talon)/Magenta Grey Pearl (Eclipse) - A87/PC7

Kensington Gray Metallic Clearcoat - H52/PS8. Only available on the 92 Galant VR4.

All were my cars. You think I like grey?

www.paintscratch.com will go back pretty far for colours.

I think you like 4x4 battleship status

I like those greys tho.

years ago i had a gvr4 - fun ugly breaks a lot etc.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #292
Nismosigma
Leaky Injector

Nismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nismosigma
I've seen some 240's with aztec red paint that look just amazing. In fact a user on here ( NeedCAforS13 ) sold his recently. Anyways, he had a pic of his car on his driveway that for some reason looked like sex. If someone can get a pic of an equally sexy red s13.... I'll repay with 1000 internets.

I lack a S14
Nismosigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:40 PM   #293
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
oh my
Old 02-22-2008, 08:57 AM   #294
89fastback
Zilvia Junkie

89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough

yashio factory pink is hot
89fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:09 PM   #295
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
yea for hello kitty's i got one for my girl...lol
Old 02-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #296
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
paint

This is very helpful.
Thank you to all of you who are posting pics with color codes.
sr20drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #297
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I know rays doesn't give out their color codes as far as I know, but does anyone know the code for their "Diamond Black"? Or something extremely close. I want to paint/powder coat my rims in that color, but can't seem to find it.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #298
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
TRG Coating's "Mirror Black" might be close enough for ya

http://www.trgcoating.com/color_chart.php

They do good work, i recommend them.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #299
S13_OneVia

S13_OneVia is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to S13_OneVia
Green paint codes

Anyone have paint codes for these colors, or similar colors close to this green? Something like the integra or green s13 would be perfect.

S13_OneVia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #300
Jadeskyline
Zilvia Member

Jadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choicesJadeskyline has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to Jadeskyline
ALO anyone have pics of that on an s13.....hell even a clean s14 im thinking of using that color on my hatch....paint i believe is from s14's
Jadeskyline is offline   Reply With Quote