Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:01 PM   #301
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don't see the confusion here. One caravan is going to leave from boba at 9:00 and another caravan is going to leave from Kam's house at 11:00. easy.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #302
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I just wanted to know where was going to be where at what time. That's all.

Dave you're gonna be at Boba???
Old 05-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #303
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
yes. and devin.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:45 PM   #304
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
What time???

lol
Old 05-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #305
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

9:00 as stated in post #301.

one more post to 2,000 for louis!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #306
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
ohh man .. my post count jumped too .. the last time i looked at my post count was
when i was comparing it to my rep.. had like 250 posts and 420 rep .. hahaha
i've come a long way.. i dont know what turned me into kind of a post whore.

well if anyone wants to roll with josh and i .. let me know.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #307
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

OH DAMN POST 2000!!!!!!

Here's a pic to remember it by.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #308
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
LOL!
i wonder how that picture came to be.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #309
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

BTW. I'll be at Boba at 9am then Dave.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:51 AM   #310
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
fuck 9am!!!!!!

lets leave at 11

the only reason to wake up early on saturdays is to go to the track or go fishing!!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #311
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
^later...?
later would mean more traffic and idiots on the road...
Old 05-29-2009, 02:54 AM   #312
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
fuck 9am!!!!!!

lets leave at 11

the only reason to wake up early on saturdays is to go to the track or go fishing!!!!

11 o clock = my caravan from my house u turd. <-- wow.. never really
used that as an insult before. . pretty satisfying. hahaha

no wait . . the last time i was in a caravan with you, i almost got
rear ended by your sorry ass. haha NO !
Old 05-29-2009, 06:43 AM   #313
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
11 o clock = my caravan from my house u turd. <-- wow.. never really
used that as an insult before. . pretty satisfying. hahaha

no wait . . the last time i was in a caravan with you, i almost got
rear ended by your sorry ass. haha NO !
Last time i was in a caravan with Devin i almost got killed by a semi. Devin just wake your ass up that early.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:58 AM   #314
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

whatdo those wheels under my username mean?
Old 05-29-2009, 12:44 PM   #315
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Fuck You Guys!!!!!!!!!!1

Almost Doesn't count!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #316
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

...is it me or is it misty/drizzling?
Old 05-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #317
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
it is ..........
Old 05-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #318
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
whatdo those wheels under my username mean?

Good question. You should ask a Mod about it.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #319
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
sooo .. who is meeting up at 9
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:04 PM   #320
SleepyEyeds13

Trader Rating: (0)
SleepyEyeds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dont excpect i or victo. to show up to the boba caravan were just gonna jump with the Alhambra caravan since its closer.
SleepyEyeds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #321
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Damn I remember the big caravan days....
To bad I work till 4:30.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #322
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
sooo .. there is no caravan now?
Old 05-29-2009, 09:49 PM   #323
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

wow...people drop like flies...

ryota. theres a caravan leaving at 9.

no effect on when were leaving factoring the fact that the hondas are going up there too?
Old 05-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #324
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm going to be at boba between 9:00-9:15. I might be caravaning by myself or with you other 310 cats. the choice is yours.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:27 AM   #325
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

So put in my brand spanking new starter in today. Too bad my car didn't start up due to a really badly drained car battery. So, tomorrow morning i'll wake up early and see if i can catch the 9am caravan. If not then imma head down there with Kam.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:21 AM   #326
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Don't count me in for the caravan i wanna sleep in sry

Where is griffif park?

Someone post up instructions please!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 02:26 AM   #327
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

omg dont be lazy. just wake up. caravannn!

and its already on the zomgbbq thread.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:10 AM   #328
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

makes me not wanna go. the only reason why i wanted to go was cause of the early morning caravans we used to do, and wtf now its only dave and chris

well chris or dave give me a call when you are on your way to boba in the morning.

Last edited by xkamikazestormx; 05-30-2009 at 05:32 AM..
Old 05-30-2009, 09:23 AM   #329
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

woooww.. is my car too powerful to keep up with or what. I'm waking your ass up ryota.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:47 AM   #330
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

dammit!
the 2 of 3 worst things that could happen happened.

one, camera took ALOT of double photos per photospace. dunno wtf happened...
two, my on board camcorder recorded a 30 minute video in 2 seconds....

so you hit play and you see all 30 mins go by in those 2 secons...

third camcorder is slightly overexposed...piece of shit camera...its still viewable/editable...i'm gonna return it...i still have my warranty...