Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #601
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Dunlop Direzza.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #602
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
yup .. dz101's .. i was running them with my p45's .. they look sexy stretched.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #603
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
not sure if any of you know this guy that was there who just bought a burgundy coupe, he was friends with a guy named david? not sure. hit me up if you're on here i got these coilovers here with your name on em.
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #604
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
since ryota is the tyre expert what tyres should I run up front on my 240? Cause WanLi up front is terrible lol. I need someone thing in 205-50-16
if you dont care for doing grip on your car, get w/e tire that is cheap. as long as its not some all season tires, it should be just fine for drifting.

i don't know how much front tire affects drifting so im not sure if spending money on grippy tire is worth the extra money compared to those direzzas that teddy and kam is recomending.
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #605
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
The DZ101s up front a perfect, just get those.

Don't get Federals or Nexens or anything like that because you will be wasting your time at the track.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #606
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post

Don't get Federals or Nexens or anything like that because you will be wasting your time at the track.

yeah listen to teddy, im 100% sure he knows more about drifting and what tires are good for drifting lol.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #607
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:

Yeah, i'm rocking DZ101s up front and Nexens on the back. Best match IMO.

Even though i daily Kumhos all fours now.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #608
S@nt0s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
S@nt0s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Window switch S14 drivers side
anybody got one???? just need to use to put my window up ... 5mins tops

Last edited by S@nt0s; 07-11-2009 at 08:07 PM..
S@nt0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #609
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00 View Post
not sure if any of you know this guy that was there who just bought a burgundy coupe, he was friends with a guy named david? not sure. hit me up if you're on here i got these coilovers here with your name on em.
That's me bro; PM sent lol.
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #610
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@nt0s View Post
Window switch S14 drivers side
anybody got one???? just need to use to put my window up ... 5mins tops
you just need it to roll the windows up?
Old 07-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #611
S@nt0s
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
you just need it to roll the windows up?
yes, that way i know for sure its my window motor and not my switch... i got it half way up but thats it... i took mine apart to see if it was something internal but no luck...
Old 07-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #612
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Holy wow

Brüno

wow

Not for those with weak stomachs.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:10 AM   #613
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@nt0s View Post
yes, that way i know for sure its my window motor and not my switch... i got it half way up but thats it... i took mine apart to see if it was something internal but no luck...
umm , if you want to, i guess you can come by or go to the meet on wed and you can check it at that time
Old 07-13-2009, 10:09 AM   #614
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Hey Ryota you're not blue anymore!!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #615
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

haha yeah my pm box is full . 341/100 it says lol
Old 07-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #616
S@nt0s
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
umm , if you want to, i guess you can come by or go to the meet on wed and you can check it at that time
thanx, i got one to use and figured its the motor...
Old 07-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #617
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
if your bored come over to my house im finishing my car with rob
Old 07-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #618
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
haha yeah my pm box is full . 341/100 it says lol

what's the point of being a paid member here anyway??? The rep system is gone.

Oh Devin, you still haven't changed your sig. ahahahahahahaha
Old 07-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #619
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
dunlop dz101's fronts, Federals 595's rear. Great combination.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:16 AM   #620
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
That or Nexen in the rears. Either way, DZ101s are the best street tire for the buck in this case IMO.

Off topic, I saw Jesse and Ryota today at completely random times while driving. I saw Jesse on my way to work at 3:30pm and saw Ryota after work around 11:30. Haha.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:06 AM   #621
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:

Off topic, I saw Jesse and Ryota today at completely random times while driving. I saw Jesse on my way to work at 3:30pm and saw Ryota after work around 11:30. Haha.
i didnt even see a 240. probably didnt bother cause i didnt hear anything. and i thought you get off at hawthorne to get back home
Old 07-14-2009, 06:47 AM   #622
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Nexens in the rear FTW.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #623
chrisa
BANNED

chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
i got something special for you guys this wed.
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #624
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
i didnt even see a 240. probably didnt bother cause i didnt hear anything. and i thought you get off at hawthorne to get back home
Nah I was making a right onto 190th from Crenshaw and I saw the HIDs and fogs on a low-ass car with black wheels. It could only be one person. Lol.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:13 PM   #625
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nah I was making a right onto 190th from Crenshaw and I saw the HIDs and fogs on a low-ass car with black wheels. It could only be one person. Lol.
oooh i see. suprised to bump into you so late at night tho haha, your ass is never out that late
Old 07-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #626
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
meet is tonight. Everyone come. I have a job for you guys. Kam, you first!!
Old 07-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #627
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
ill be there after football practice again... anyone have a s13 ka radiator... HELP ME OUT and let me know what you want/need for it!

Thanks fellas
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #628
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
also if you have one let me know in advance so i can pick up an asian prostitute for you... call/text me plz 630-802-5700
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #629
1995240sxfulybuilt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
1995240sxfulybuilt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
new to the scene...

how are the cops during and after the meet? are they waiting like vultures for us to leave the parking lot? or are they pretty relaxed. let me know would like to come out and see how it is. I was deep into the scene about ten years ago before the import crazy ( fast and the furious), and the cops were ok until everybody wanted a import then i sold mine, could not handle everybody constantly reving u up or just acting like idiots.
1995240sxfulybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:39 PM   #630
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1995240sxfulybuilt View Post
how are the cops during and after the meet? are they waiting like vultures for us to leave the parking lot? or are they pretty relaxed. let me know would like to come out and see how it is. I was deep into the scene about ten years ago before the import crazy ( fast and the furious), and the cops were ok until everybody wanted a import then i sold mine, could not handle everybody constantly reving u up or just acting like idiots.

Your screen name is hilarious. It might as well be '' i've spent a lot of money on my car look at me!!!!'', and you should also misspell fuLLy some how. lol

To answer your question, we've been kicking it at this spot for a while now and we've never had any problems.