Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #1501
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
Teddy, what kind of cam are you using? These are fucking epic.
Cannon 30D
Old 04-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #1502
yoni_nismo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
yoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
nice pics teddy who's s14 is that i have the same aero sitting new in boxes in my house its kinda inspiring me to paint my car soon... oh and r u getting the steering wheel 2day?
yoni_nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #1503
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
No I can't, I haven't sold my 330 yet.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #1504
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Hey Teddy what do you use to edit your photos Lightroom or just photoshop!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #1505
yoni_nismo
Zilvia Junkie

yoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond repute
Thats fine Teddy...just found out from your blog thats mike's car tell him to bring it down to the meet so i could see what my car could become ima be disapointed if i see the G20
Old 04-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #1506
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by essforteen View Post
Hey Teddy what do you use to edit your photos Lightroom or just photoshop!
Lightroom, then Photomatix (hehe), then Photoshop.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #1507
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Lightroom, then Photomatix (hehe), then Photoshop.
Seemed that way! Photoatix best HDR software ever easy to use!!
did you use lightroom first to have three different exposure values to get the lights blacks and mids! There is a way to do that with your camera its called bracketing! Nice photos!! keep it up
Old 04-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #1508
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Seemed that way! Photoatix best HDR software ever easy to use!!
did you use lightroom first to have three different exposure values to get the lights blacks and mids! There is a way to do that with your camera its called bracketing! Nice photos!! keep it up

I bracketed while shooting the pics, (only 3: -2, 0, 2), then used lightroom to correct the white balance. Merged all 3 corrected photos in Photomatix, tonemapped them, then went into to photoshop to straighten the photo, edit the plates, and remove some of the debris off the road.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #1509
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Yeah Mike bring your 240 out tonight!!! i would bring mine but its not registered and i need a jump start So i'll be there tonight with my G20 like usual haha
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #1510
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll come out tonight.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #1511
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
HOORAY! haven't seen you for a while Dave..
Old 04-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #1512
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Cannon 30D
Damn. That's a nice lump of change for that thing. And then I found the 5D and shat a brick.
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:34 PM   #1513
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mike and Chris, have you guys heard about the G20 meet this sat?

SoCalG's Annual Spring Meet 5-1-10 - G20.net - Forums
Old 04-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #1514
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

for sure not going to that haha...G20 people are kinda lame. You cant even pop your hood? WTF?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #1515
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Windy as hell but still well worth it. Who were the two guys that were in the red S14 with the yakima bike rack on top?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #1516
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

thats sirac and his bro. the dark skin dudes haha
Old 04-29-2010, 12:48 AM   #1517
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
I raced a fiereo with a testa rosa body kit on the way home haha

Remember that dude he stopped by the meet a while ago and asked if anyone wanted to race lol?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:55 AM   #1518
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamburger View Post
thats sirac and his bro. the dark skin dudes haha
What are their usernames on the forum?

*edit: nvm, I figured it out lol.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #1519
LB 180SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
LB 180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
cool meet last nite'. will be there next week
LB 180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #1520
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
What are their usernames on the forum?

*edit: nvm, I figured it out lol.
Its me!! LOL and my bro is yoni_nismo!
nice meeting you!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #1521
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Its me!! LOL and my bro is yoni_nismo!
nice meeting you!
Likewise bro. Is boba the only meet you two go to?
Old 04-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #1522
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Sirac why doesn't your bro ever post in here?
Old 04-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #1523
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Oh, who's Dean? The one that had the truck and I was talking to earlier on in the night lol. I think the name was Dean, anyway.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #1524
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

I think your talking about Devin...He has the truck. And Devin's name on here is wowthatsacoolcar
Old 04-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #1525
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Oh, I knew it began with a "D'' lol.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:29 PM   #1526
yoni_nismo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Sirac why doesn't your bro ever post in here?
^^^ HI
Old 04-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #1527
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni_nismo View Post
^^^ HI
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:45 PM   #1528
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
so teddy and mike,
when are we gonna do this crazy thing called a photoshoot?
my car actually looks legit now.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #1529
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

with your loose turbo? ahaha j/k
Old 04-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #1530
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
with my loose butthole? ahaha j/k
fixed

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote