Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-09-2006, 10:30 PM   #1
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Bay Area DVC meet

DVC PARKING LOT near the Science buildings

Tonight

March 4th. 7:00PM

^
^
^
Meeting in Lot 4

not sure who's going, but regardless, we should have a cool dinner. Hows Chili's sound?

Just going to meet eachother and go grab dinner (restaurant still undecided).
Still open to ideas

-Ben

Last edited by Irukandji; 03-04-2006 at 04:34 PM..
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2006, 10:56 PM   #2
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
I'm down, could be out there anytime basically
what works for everyone else..?

Last edited by OMGWTFBBQ; 02-10-2006 at 01:05 AM..
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:33 AM   #3
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I dont think campus police will take kindly to modded cars and people loitering in the lot.

Just a hunch.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:51 AM   #4
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I agree with him. You guys should have it in a more public area.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:38 AM   #5
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
day or night? day i would suggest a park, bbq pit, beach, someones house. night i would suggest starbucks parking lot (any of them), tapioca places, restaurant, thoa.

time?
exact date?

heres my opinion just to help this moving:

fri night/sat afternoon/sat night/sun afternoon: (prefer sat night so we can have a zilvia get-together dinner. zilvia fam din din)

date: well since this is just posted i would shoot for 2 weeks from now

place: i dont think anyone has done this but y not shoot for a zilvia dinner. eat then shoot pool or catch a movie or late night tuning (+1 for pho cuz its cheap and everyone loves pho)

im thinkin about around 20 ppl will show up so this might be interesting. bbqs are gettin to old since everyone does it so lets make this one interesting!!
Old 02-10-2006, 02:38 PM   #6
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Satuday night sounds good. I get off work at 7 and it takes me about 30 minutes to get to DVC from El Cerrito. Dinner sounds good too... any more ideas.. i posted this link in the sightings thread.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:56 PM   #7
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
OOO DEAMMMMNN DVC MEET hahahahahhaha

i havent hard parked for a while... i never thought i would be going back to DVC to hang out... but if enough people go... i can show up
Old 02-10-2006, 04:02 PM   #8
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
im sure people will go, just give it a few days for people to see the thread
Old 02-10-2006, 05:43 PM   #9
gbond15
Leaky Injector

gbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enough
we can always just meet up at dvc then go somewhere else. id be down to do it in a couple weeks.
gbond15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #10
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuo
I dont think campus police will take kindly to modded cars and people loitering in the lot.

Just a hunch.
as long as its during skool hrs, and ppl dont drive around the parking lot lik idiots n such, itll be kool. used to always hang around the parking lot with a large group of filipinos few semesters ago. bahahhahahahah

i tried gettin one of these together wayyyy back in the day but nobody responded

i rarely eat pho nowadays, too much msg, hahahaha. i am prolly one of the few that watchs what he eats

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!

Last edited by that180guy; 02-10-2006 at 09:43 PM..
that180guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:10 PM   #11
Drift_Ladie
Zilvia Member

Drift_Ladie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Drift_Ladie
lol............................................... .. hella random
Old 02-10-2006, 09:13 PM   #12
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by that180guy

i tried gettin one of these together wayyyy back in the day but nobody responded

cause nobody likes you
Old 02-10-2006, 09:48 PM   #13
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r
cause nobody likes you
did a i just hear a baby cry? oh shit man, fuck i fergot to change ur diapers....maybe thas why u spilled all that super blue on my drive way

Old 02-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #14
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
guys guys guys! no more E-Fighting now. haha neways i think this DVC is a good idea, considering the fact that its going to be a local meet, my car isnt running as of now, but hopefully it will be up by then, so i can show my baby haha..or else i'll try to carpool with some 925 guys. *cough cough*

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 09:18 PM   #15
dct223
Nissanaholic!

dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
hellllaaaaaa 925
Old 02-11-2006, 09:58 PM   #16
quach
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
quach is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i would be down for a meet. too bad im taking the semester off, i feel left out of the 240 owner/current dvc student circle .
quach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 12:05 AM   #17
dct223
Nissanaholic!

I will go if some people come to davis for this meet/bbq =D

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=920487
Old 02-12-2006, 06:47 AM   #18
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Wow a meet of somekind thats actually within 20-30 mins of fairfield...as usual, im always down...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 09:34 AM   #19
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
looks like we got some people going already, lets try to spread the word some more..maybe on norcal240sx. we should make a thread. so when is the exact date this is going down?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 02-12-2006, 10:05 AM   #20
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
I agree with him. You guys should have it in a more public area.

Scott stop posting useless shit to get your post count up.

oh and first post is updated.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:19 AM   #21
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

post whores! haha.!!
( and no i'm not trying to get that 1 more post, i think post count and rep is retard. )

Old 02-12-2006, 12:12 PM   #22
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r
Scott stop posting useless shit to get your post count up.

oh and first post is updated.
Quiet "E-Thug Junior" you are the new successor to the crown. I'm passing it on to you.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 12:18 PM   #23
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

marcus shouldn't be allowed to go
he quit dvc
Old 02-12-2006, 12:32 PM   #24
darius_tii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
darius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darius_tii
Im down for this, Ill come with atleast 4 to 5 other cars/friends
Old 02-12-2006, 02:31 PM   #25
quach
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
quach is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ
marcus shouldn't be allowed to go
he quit dvc
im going to be making an explosive return this summer
quach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 02:36 PM   #26
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

u mean take 90128320193 units during summer? hahahaha

hrmm....2 weeks to make my car run propperly....hopefully it can be done =\

fyi, ima go talk to sum educational heads, to tell them whats going on. so that 50 doesnt roll on us n try to pwn fo no reason.
AND it is a skool...so like....what u really arnt suppose to do in a parking lot....really dont do it n ruin it for everybody else

Last edited by that180guy; 02-12-2006 at 02:52 PM..
Old 02-12-2006, 03:35 PM   #27
sonnysmr2
Leaky Injector

sonnysmr2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i might come out if i dont go to that just drift event on the 26th.....this is sonny from ncda................
sonnysmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 07:31 PM   #28
Irukandji
Post Whore!

sweet, glad to hear more people are going..

So I'm guessing Saturday night is better for everyone? and Jon Wayne, do you still want to have a dinner?
Old 02-12-2006, 07:46 PM   #29
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
And you havn't even told me. Dick. I'll roll up with my FAT exhaust leak.
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 07:48 PM   #30
beefcake6681
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
beefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enoughbeefcake6681 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Whatever the plan is, I'm there!
beefcake6681 is offline   Reply With Quote