Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-25-2009, 01:49 AM   #31
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
honestly there'd probably be a bigger demand/mo' cash for it in cali. or just throw it on ebay.
or just keep it pussy
hey now be nice!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #32
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
why would you give up all that work you put into the chassis?

give the engine back to your friend.

drop a stock ka in it with emissions everything, etc. on the cheap. fix anything else cali doesn't like.

take it to cali and do all that cali car registration inspection whatever stuff.

put new motor in when you have the money.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:48 AM   #33
noname7198
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
noname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to beholdnoname7198 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It's almost six months until I leave, so I have plenty of time to figure it out. I'm not really worried about it now. I’m basically just testing the waters to see if it’s worth selling. Right now I’m thinking it’s not worth selling. I love this car and drifting so I think I should keep it, but at the same time, I’d like to buy a more streetable car and actually drive it. I rarely use the car now and it's only 300 miles away. I don't know how I'll feel when it's 3000 miles away. The other issue is that I'm not sure how long I'll be there this time.
Here's where I'm at:
I’m finishing college in December and taking a part time, most likely unpaid, internship in Socal. The internship could be anywhere from a couple months to a year or more and I don't know if I'll be able to get a job there after. After the internship if I don't work for that company I'll either stay there or move to L.A. with a friend and look for a job or move back here and go back to my current job.

With all the uncertainty about what I’m doing over the next year or so and not having a steady job anymore I don’t think I’ll have the money to get it out there or store it (at least not right away).

I actually have been looking for a ka motor. Aside from having to redo all the wiring that could be a cheap way to get it running. I’m just not sure how much more money I want to spend on this car knowing I’m leaving. Even with a stock KA I can't imagine it would pass any state inspection.

And about the wheels.. I have wider rims for it, I just put the small ones on since it’s easier to spin the smaller tires on the stock motor.
noname7198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #34
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
hm...sell it,part it out,keep it,LOL GIVE IT TO ME AS A GIFT ..hehe JK/JK
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #35
Row
BANNED

Trader Rating: (27)
Row is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
if i was in you position i would just bring it to cali. use one of those Uhaul trailers to bring it with you. if its something you spent alot of time and money in building, then you should just bring it with you. i would regreat it, if i parted or sold the car
Row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #36
Stiky
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Stiky is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
if i was in you position i would just bring it to cali. use one of those Uhaul trailers to bring it with you. if its something you spent alot of time and money in building, then you should just bring it with you. i would regreat it, if i parted or sold the car
Ditto. I could never imagine putting my heart and soul into a car then selling it. I'd drive it to the ground first.
Stiky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #37
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
bring it to cali and sell it to me. then build another one