Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-02-2007, 10:10 AM   #511
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
weird, jon, you found the pic thread on here.......lol

and for the sake of rules, another shit pic of my car...
Old 11-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #512
suaknee
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post

this is getting a little ridiculous......I think I'll have a job soon at Yashio Factory if I keep this up!
Thats Fire! Tokidoki would be proud!

Heres my diamond in the rough.

Beware the monster beyond this fence...

Watch out the monster is out of the gates! ooooo scary....

Vitaminwater bottle formula 50 ftw!

1st Place Intermediate class WITH a Stock NA KA

Tire Plug
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #513
k-os
Leaky Injector

k-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura aboutk-os has a spectacular aura about
pic i took of my car that i really liked.

k-os is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:31 PM   #514
ramman434
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ramman434 will become famous soon enoughramman434 will become famous soon enoughramman434 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here's a few before and afters of the '98 with my new OEM lip. It's been on for a couple months now. Thanks to bwalker240 for selling it to me...
I hate being at school, I never get to drive it. It's only at 84k miles though.

I felt bad taking off the Silver Moss paint. Pressure washer took it clean off...

Spray painted w/a flat black...

ramman434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #515
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaknee View Post

Tire Plug
damn product placement much?

buddies STi
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #516
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

and painted my valve cover
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:44 PM   #517
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
damn product placement much?

buddies STi
What size wheels and tires is he running? Offsets?

S14 Build
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:08 PM   #518
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
17x9.5+15 235/40 i think. check the wheel fitment thread.

new seats

(fuckin photobucket, whats up with it not displaying images lately?)
Old 11-02-2007, 09:33 PM   #519
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
17x9.5+15 235/40 i think. check the wheel fitment thread.

new seats

(fuckin photobucket, whats up with it not displaying images lately?)

more pics?
and to stay on topic

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #520
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT180 View Post
What size wheels and tires is he running? Offsets?

18x8.5, im pretty sure they're +45, and 235/40's. i had some better pics of flushness but i cant find em, sat pretty flush with camber zero'd all around. could easily fit +25-35's with some camber.

sick ass 360 modena with Stradale strait pipes i got to see and drive around with for a day
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:14 PM   #521
Dirty Dee
Leaky Injector

Dirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the rough
pic of the car when I bought it:

after new wheels and paint:

The front bumper swelled up for some reason after the paintjob.
Dirty Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:00 AM   #522
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Silviaguy240 you suck, I hate you and I am so fucking jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is like my dream car, well almost, actually its either a 360 challenge stradale or 430 scuderia

I was all proud (before driving it) to get to drive an RX-8 the other day which actually was not exciting at all to drive (200 hp model and auto) , actually I like my 240 better

Here's my bitch at the track a month ago

Old 11-03-2007, 12:16 AM   #523
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
well im bored.....went out and took pics

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:26 AM   #524
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
You're kidding right, theres no way thats 8.5+45. what the fuck are you talking about? they don't even make rpf1's in 18x8.5 +45.
and 18x8.5+25 is weaker than a 7 year old Ethiopian girl.
Whoa, whoa, so much confusion, he was asking about the SUBARU's fitment, but it just so happened he had posted up a pic of his OWN car.

On topic, I miss seeing this car... WHERE YOU AT DANIEL?!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:30 AM   #525
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
^ HAHA i feel crunchy. so solly.

(photobucket still ain't working)

(Kevin note: it's the space in the foldername that's messing things up. Rename it in photobucket to 'my240sx' instead of 'my 240sx')
Old 11-03-2007, 01:36 AM   #526
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
let me help bushido out.

dont know if you are putting [img][/img] or not but it works for me.

not to break the rules.

my car before i throw some new parts on =D.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:43 AM   #527
KnightRyderx2
Leaky Injector

KnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really nice
Got the hard pipe kit in, powdercoated the valve cover and put SS allen bolts in for the VC...

Gonna relocate the battery and fix up some stuff. In place od the battery will be a intake heat shield and it hold my boost controller solenoid and my HID ballast...
KnightRyderx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:48 AM   #528
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
my car
Old 11-03-2007, 08:26 AM   #529
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
Signal auto cars parked infront of my friends house.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:18 PM   #530
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
blown transmissions are never cool

fixed and driving the next day

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM   #531
SHIFT_Slide
Zilvia Member

SHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_Slide Send a message via MSN to SHIFT_Slide
^^ Love your car even when it's like that :-)

Old 11-03-2007, 10:42 PM   #532
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
haha thanks
sweet ass bn sports testing tomrorow
only sides and door piece
since i have my daily w/ me, cant take it all up w/o the truck :9
sigh

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:33 PM   #533
SHIFT_Slide
Zilvia Member

SHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_Slide Send a message via MSN to SHIFT_Slide
Fuck bro, (here comes the sack riding) but damn I didn't think your car could get hotter lol. BN Sports is no joke. Shits gonna look so good.

Aero coming real soon.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:47 PM   #534
MeLon

MeLon is an unknown quantity at this point
clean up the inside....... and got some 14 seats and fenders

MeLon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:59 PM   #535
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
couple crappy phone pics from hanging at the tire shop today..mines the red one..

motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:04 AM   #536
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
look wat i found.back in the days.

picture of friendly cop?. ticket : priceless. photo: priceless.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:15 AM   #537
14Driver

14Driver will become famous soon enough14Driver will become famous soon enough14Driver will become famous soon enough
Here's my slow but clean S14 with Espelir exhaust and BBS RS-IIs. It's a clean work in progress!

14Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:29 AM   #538
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
lowered more today

Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:57 AM   #539
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
some new shots with the new aero. still needs to be color sanded! and i need to take shots in the sun to appreciate the flakes, cuz there is alot!

before

now:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...CTURES2551.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...CTURES2561.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...CTURES2591.jpg

and my valve cover i painted at home:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...se/pics151.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ne-via0008.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ne-via0009.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ne-via0011.jpg

HUGE pics changed to links.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #540
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
^^^^ looking good! just need to lower that biatch!

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote