Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-26-2005, 12:18 AM   #1
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
Drift with bass

Who has subs and go to drift event? I am about to put in 2 12's LOL this is gonna be weird. Boom box in the HOUSE!!!

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
ghostuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2005, 12:21 AM   #2
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostuss
Who has subs and go to drift event? I am about to put in 2 12's LOL this is gonna be weird. Boom box in the HOUSE!!!

how dare you.... puting more weight on ur car, straining ur alternator
Old 04-26-2005, 12:32 AM   #3
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
get a 10" base tube with a w0 or w1... thats enough why bother with the big box, thats just so stupid....
Old 04-26-2005, 01:10 AM   #4
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i can't drive hard with music goin...
i end up jus listenin to the music and zone out.

i haven't had even a deck in my car for about a year now. haha
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:13 AM   #5
nissan_driver24
Zilvia Junkie

nissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nissan_driver24
i havn't gone to an event but i do drift with two twelves in the back... so in total i have eight speakers in my car.... four 4x6 pioneers, two audiobahn tweeters w/crossovers, two sony 12's subs with 1600watt single channel digital amp, on a jvc deck... i dunno about other 240 owners but i love to have good sounds coming out of my car......
Old 04-26-2005, 01:19 AM   #6
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
not in so distant future.....

Old 04-26-2005, 02:59 AM   #7
nissan_driver24
Zilvia Junkie

nissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nissan_driver24
oh yeah... my subs box/subs/amp is all in one... so when i need the room or go to any events in the future i'll be taking it out.....
Old 04-26-2005, 03:50 AM   #8
holisticbeatz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
holisticbeatz is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Music gets me in the mood..

I'm about to put in two 12'' JL W3s for fun..

I'll drift w/ subs in my trunk. As long as its tied down, its all GOOD..
Old 04-26-2005, 05:25 AM   #9
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
im getting my 10 inch clarion pro audio sub fiberglassed in the spare tire location!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 11:01 AM   #10
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
don't remember exactly what size, but i have 2 either 10 or 12" rockford fos subs in the back, tweets in where the rear speakers are and 6.5's in the front for my s13, and yes, i've been to drift day/autox/justdrift with it,
no box, using trunk as a box, it's an unfinished project, but it's homemade fab, i'll take some pics one of these days...
but really, car is so damn loud inside, it doesn't matter what kind of stereo i have... it's okay in city driving, have to blast it on highway driving...
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #11
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
Ha, wei240, I didn't know you had all those speakers up in there?!

I'd love to put some sub(s) in my car, but right now all the money is going into performance. Unlike i'm driftaholic, I usually tune out the music while I'm driving, I guess my brain focusses (sp?) on the driving and forgets about the music.. it's a bummer when I get new cds, because i end up only hearing parts of songs for weeks.. Drum and Bass seems to get me in the mood for drifting/donuts fo sheezee though.
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 12:00 PM   #12
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 Charlie
Ha, wei240, I didn't know you had all those speakers up in there?!

I'd love to put some sub(s) in my car, but right now all the money is going into performance. Unlike i'm driftaholic, I usually tune out the music while I'm driving, I guess my brain focusses (sp?) on the driving and forgets about the music.. it's a bummer when I get new cds, because i end up only hearing parts of songs for weeks.. Drum and Bass seems to get me in the mood for drifting/donuts fo sheezee though.
hehehehehe ya music can do that to you , it makes me drive faster hahahhahha and Drum N Bass just makes go off and get crazy hahahhahahha

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 12:11 PM   #13
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
i bought a nakamichi music bank, and all kinds of other crazy crap for my stereo when i was inbetween cars... i put it in and i loved it.

then i went SR with a BOV and i havent had the stereo in since...

BOV > BASS
Old 04-26-2005, 01:34 PM   #14
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
obviously ur cops don't care about ur damn BOV. Our cops will jump on ur ass if he hear somethign weird in a N/A car. Hahaha. So how you make the whole trunk into a box? Like put deadening all around and mount the subs in the rear seat to trunk opening?

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
ghostuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 02:13 PM   #15
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
the cops have the fastest modified cars in my home town.

MK4 supra TT at 18psi
all motor DC2 Type R

etc. etc.

it would be a tad hypocritical for them to ticket us for modified cars.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:58 PM   #16
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I dont do drift... I have tried touge and done a couple of curcit courses and I have 2 jbl 6.5 componets up front *getting them remounted into new door panels so they dont rattle as much when the bass hits* and 2 infinity 4x6's in the back *dremeling that shit right now since the plastic cover over it rattles like hell* and for those of you that know/still have their hatch privacy covers I reinforced that and placed in some infinity kappa 6x9's and mounted my amp under the carpet in the wheel well and I havent had a problem ever...

I too get pumped up when I hear a certain song come on after a while
Old 04-26-2005, 07:29 PM   #17
crioten
"buddy jesus"

crioten is making a name for him/her selfcrioten is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to crioten
i thought this thread was about drifting with some kind of fish is the car...

you tricked me
I'd rather take the bus with a bus-full of AIDS infected naked rape convicts than drive a VW.
crioten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:37 PM   #18
420sx
Post Whore!

^ lol. maybe it was snapper not bass. too fishy