Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 01-27-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
RussellM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (57)
RussellM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 57 reviews
NissanParts.cc | Stage 8 Locking Fasteners | IN STOCK

We are proud to announce that we now stock Stage 8 Locking Fasteners. We are currently stocking two of their kits, from a very wide array of fasteners. We started carrying these a few months ago, after constantly hearing of customers having to purchase new hardware over and over for their turbos. This was our solution to the problem.

TURBO HARDWARE KIT
PART# 3950
(4) 8mm-1.25 nuts

TURBO HARDWARE KIT
PART# 3902
(4) 8mm-1.25x 25mm bolts 6pt

PURCHASE HERE:http://www.nissanparts.cc, http://www.nismoparts.com

If you order online you will receive Free Ground Shipping. The cart will show you shipping charges, but we will remove these before we process your card.

A bit about the manufacturer...
Stage 8 Locking Fasteners Celebrating Over 25 Years Of Fail-Safe Joint Integrity For Critical Applications I loved my Shovelhead, and like a lot of motorcycle owners, regularly worked on my own bike. Replacing a new exhaust pipe was a cinch—until the pipe fell off on the first day out of the box! Surveying the bolt, I realized there was nothing preventing it from working loose again—and again. As much as I liked my bike, I wasn’t interested in replacing the same bolt every month for the rest of my life! I decided to do something about it. With the companionship of my dog Eightball, I started with a simple concept: a bolt that wouldn’t work its way loose, even under extremes of temperature and vibration. how hard could that be?

I worked two days straight on the new idea, with seven initial designs that didn’t work and an eighth that did. It turned out to be a simple but smart solution that laid a locking wrench on to a grooved head of a bolt. It locks down and doesn’t start to work loose when the machine vibrates or when metal gets hot and expands, then contracts and shrinks with cooling. But as I finished testing my creation, I noticed that Eightball, lying on her bench in the workshop, had left this world. I honored my beloved canine by naming my new company Stage 8 Locking Fasteners. And, to come full circle, in order to raise funds for the patent and the first product tooling, I sold the Harley.

Since then, I’ve had plenty of experience not only supplying my locking header bolts to frustrated backyard mechanics, but in making them work for big industrial purposes. Everyone has something they want to stay put, and we’re discovering more uses every day. We have supplied our locking bolts to companies that make locomotives, automobiles and earthmovers. From race cars to eyeglasses, bolts are working themselves loose even as you read this page, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Read on to hear more about the multitude of applications for locking bolts. You may even think of a few yourself!

888-673-4063
RussellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links