Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2019, 09:18 AM   #1
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Tips for drilling s13 dash for gauges.

hey guys I am planning to install a set of defi gauges that I bought from camryonbronze into my Silvia's dash. And I am curious if anyone has any tips on how to get a clean cut. I plan to use painters tape to cover the holes, then draw on it to align my holes, drill a pilot hole. Then use the hole saw in reverse at first. (Someone online said that's a good way to start cutting into the hole?)

Below is the look I am going for, if you guys have any other tips or tricks to pull this off I would greatly appreciate it. I just don't want to ruin/destroy my mint rhd dash. thanks.

thanks!

Last edited by e30gangsta; 03-07-2019 at 09:56 AM..
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links