Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
a_ahmed
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The S13 body kit thread

Well, here's an attempt at a new thread of mine... hopefully this doesn't go to hell. I'll edit accordingly.

This thread is for bodykits. Questions, answers, pictures, ...

Guys please READ

State the following:

Front bumper:
Rear Bumper:
Overfenders:
SideSkirts:
Hood:
Mirrors:
Other:

Where you bought it, how much you bought it, who to get it from, is it one of a kind, is it custom, is it this or that brand.

If you can post as many pictures and whatever for this thread, maybe this thread will survive, lets give it a try

Last edited by a_ahmed; 06-29-2008 at 06:33 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 01:02 PM   #2
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
For those that didn't know what I was talking about here it is:

Vertex ridge and me want.. but don't want to be more broke it's in the 2000-3000$ range.. someone needs to make serious discounts:

Yashio Factory car with this bodykit video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9flgeRJGEo[/ame]

I found some more but I can't remember what the links where.

Couldn't find black examples though... I found some high res white examples, I have it saved but can't remember the link.. Anyone have some?

I'm trying to kickstart the thread join in
Old 06-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #3
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
For s14 kouki:

s13:
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bF9DmEVIM4wA59ejzbkF/SIG=12ene5she/EXP=1212606915/**http%3A//www.bn-sports.co.jp/2door/image/180sx_blister_f.jpg
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bHJmmE..._blister_r.jpg
Old 06-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #4
a_ahmed
BANNED

Andy's auto bloodline:

I think it looks HOT with 18s.... theres some things id change, does look like poor fitment...

You know what I don't like is how fiberglass or at least poor quality one is so flimsy looking When painted it has this shattered reflection look....

The actual photos on the site:

Old 06-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #5
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol

mmmmm bn sports blister
looks good
planned for my RB26 car

Last edited by tt99ol; 06-03-2008 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: added pic
Old 06-03-2008, 01:47 PM   #6
Viggs
Zilvia Member

Viggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to beholdViggs is a splendid one to behold
No thanks on the AAS kit, J-Blood is where its at.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #7
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggs View Post
No thanks on the AAS kit, J-Blood is where its at.
the truth! you can tell the difference compared to AAS kit. fitment on the J-Blood is top notch. just to be on topic, here's my origin stream kit+ origin type II hood. i forgot the price. fitment wasn't on point for the fenders, but the shop worked on it and it came out better.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #8
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
koguchi power stuff is awesome too
i like the rear of the rear overfenders
the cutoff part is cool and i can just imagine tire smoke coming through it right in my opponent's face

Old 06-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #9
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
http://www.sexystyle.info/

Old 06-03-2008, 02:16 PM   #10
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post

Yashio Factory car with this bodykit video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9flgeRJGEo
That has to be 1 of my all time favorite kits. Too bad you have to sell your liver to own it lol.

YASHIO FACTORY 180SX WIDEBODY

Old 06-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #11
IStop4NoMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
IStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant futureIStop4NoMan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
can we also talk about hoods while we are at it?
I just picked up a Origin lab Stylish kit for the 180sx. got mine from Phase II motorsports. also picked up a origin tye 1 hood. although i dont recommend the hood. from basic fitting, i can see it sits on the valve cover of my SR. i have to take off the mesh that comes with the hood or greatly bow it out of the way.
when its all on and painted, it should look something like the pic, but the hood will be painted to match the car, and im going with a red like the vertex car has!

Old 06-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Origin Stylish OneVia Kit:

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #13
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco

CWEST DRFT
Old 06-03-2008, 02:55 PM   #14
a_ahmed
BANNED

Guys please READ

PLEASE INDICATE AND SPECIFY NAME AND BRAND OF BODY KIT

Thanks

We're on the right track more or less cool stuff
Old 06-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #15
a_ahmed
BANNED

GP sports G sonic

Old 06-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #16
a_ahmed
BANNED

Defend Racing 180sx:

Old 06-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #17
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
This should be a no comments thread. Meaning. No pic and info, no post. Otherwise it just turns into a skeet fest.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #18
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Uras Front... real Uras $200 hook-up

Thinking to put Origin Stylish side and rear More picture coming..

Added, SuperMade Light cover in hand but waiting on lights coming from Japan.. price... 450 total ship here.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #19
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
URAS COUPE SILVIA

URAS 180
Old 06-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #20
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection

Vanquish brand, "Vanish" model, Type 1 180sx kit

Vanquish brand, "Vanish" model, Type 2 180sx kit

Vanquish website
http://www.vanquish-equipment.jp/lineup_menu.htm
Old 06-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #21
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
^^^^anyone notice that that's the 240sx yashio factory imported? wonder if they keept the ka or not. anyways i cant belive nobody has posted this kit.
Hot Road

Old 06-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #22
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
The rest of the kit is lame IMO. I HATE big, hangy kits like this!!!
But you like the Yashio kit that looks like it has downs syndrome? To each their own.

I'm wondering how long it will take before someone posts the most rediculous kit ever made. You guys know the ones. They made for the Celica too.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #23
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
oh hi team burst

http://www.dmax-cs.com/

Old 06-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #24
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Defend Racing 180sx:

that is a uras kit fyi.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:23 PM   #25
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Aah.. so basically like the vertex ridge.. expensive as hell.
Basically, but a hell of a lot more hideous...
Old 06-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #26
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
C-West front with Vertex sides and rear, gotten through Mike @ iDesigns (widegts on here). Fitment is incredibly good on the sides and rear, and pretty damn good on the front. Naturally, I had to cut the bumper to fit my intercooler and piping, but it fits around the headlights very well and only needs a little work around the fenders. Anyone with body experience could get it to look very good.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-03-2008, 11:38 PM   #27
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Hippo Sleek > everything else.

40,950yen each for front bumper/side skirts/rear bumper. So... Whatever the hell that is in US dollars.

Type II

Old 06-03-2008, 11:43 PM   #28
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
oh why the fuck not.

Version select:

kouki knockoff front bumper.
kouki knockoff side skirts
sexy style II knockoff rear bumper.
Hot road knockoff vent.

yes, my whole car is a damn knockoff.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:54 AM   #29
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Version Select V1

Target Bodykit

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:35 AM   #30
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Nice Flip. ur car looks very nice
here is mine
URAS type GT rerplaced front bumper with a D MAX type 2 .

MISSING THIS DIFFUSER THANKS TO BULLETPROOOF , ordered already

WITH URAS TYPE GT FRONT BUMBER.

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Closed Thread