Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:04 PM   #61
NismoR003
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoR003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms!3 View Post
Hahaha, that sucks. Im usmc artillery so I see where your coming from. Get to fire these big useless guns at dirt.
when am back in the states training i get to stare at trees for hours ha ha
NismoR003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 05:37 PM   #62
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Lol yea, dont forget the rain. You almost out at least? I've got one more year and I'm out of this bitch!
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #63
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoR003 View Post
thats funny i've never heard of anybody in the air force that hates their job, for some reason that makes me feel good, i dont know why
I mean, I'm not inthe real military lol. It's more of a company than anything. But yeah, being a maintainer kinda sucks. I say kinda cuz its not too bad.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #64
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
my job isnt too bad, i run the family machine shop so only downside is i dont really get paid.

pros:
no boss
no co-workers to look after
i show up when i want to
lunch is as long as i want it to be

cons:
i come home smelling like a nickel
no car money
Old 07-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #65
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate my job so much 10/10 I'm sure grateful to have money coming in but if I could have the same time schedule in a different place I would do it in a heart beat
-I work at a truck stop part time
-truckers literally shit in the middle of the floor
-co worker is a fucking pussy he tries to suck up to my boss by making up lies to my boss that I steal and I'm lazy and he even told her that I dnt talk to him like a friend wtf!!
-ac never works and it's a small store with a deli inside so it gets extremely hot
-Supervisor she's an idiot she can't run a register and always needs help
-other co workers are idiots
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #66
Nidd
Leaky Injector

Nidd is an unknown quantity at this point
i work at FedEx as a dock worker ( load trailers. ) i would give it about a 3 or 4 due to no breaks even in 90+ heat (we have fans but they don't help in the back of a trailer) or 7 - 8 hour load days, and the way things are run.

but hey, a jobs a job and we all have bills to pay.
Nidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #67
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
You all can tell me to calm down all you want, but it will not change my opinion.
No, I am not a recruiter and the last thing I would tell ANYONE to do is to join any branch of the military unless it is absolutely what they want to do. I personally know 3 people in the military that are very ably holding down households of 3, 5 and 6 respectively as the only paycheck in the house and they LOVE what they do.
Two of them are members here.
The issue I raise is that no matter how bad what you let that recruiter sell you might be, there are still plenty of people who have it worse and will have DICK to show for it when their “contract” ends, not even a respectable mark on their resume.

Therefore, I stand by EVERY word of what I posted up there. Hell, I am not pleased with my current employer most days, but the pay is decent, my mortgage is paid and my kid is fed, and for that I cannot complain.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #68
NismoR003
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
You all can tell me to calm down all you want, but it will not change my opinion.
No, I am not a recruiter and the last thing I would tell ANYONE to do is to join any branch of the military unless it is absolutely what they want to do. I personally know 3 people in the military that are very ably holding down households of 3, 5 and 6 respectively as the only paycheck in the house and they LOVE what they do.
Two of them are members here.
The issue I raise is that no matter how bad what you let that recruiter sell you might be, there are still plenty of people who have it worse and will have DICK to show for it when their “contract” ends, not even a respectable mark on their resume.

Therefore, I stand by EVERY word of what I posted up there. Hell, I am not pleased with my current employer most days, but the pay is decent, my mortgage is paid and my kid is fed, and for that I cannot complain.
I started this thread so people can have a chance to express how much they hate they their job and what they hate about it, if u read closely a lot of the guys hate their job but they also comment on how glad they are they have one, we all know times are hard, but sometimes it helps when you just express yourself, without someone doing exactly what you're doing making people feeling bad for complaining, well you know what our jobs pay the rent, food, etc, but you know what we still hate the motherfucker and we cant quit for x reason, i dont know what you are getting to here, dont know if u are trying to make us feel bad about complaining but that shit is not working, I hate my job, for lots of reasons, a lot of them shit I cant even talk about without getting in trouble thats how bad it is, but what i know for sure is that i would rather take my chances getting out and being a fucking homeless than dealing with all this shit. One thing i know for sure is that there is a lot of guys that hate being in the military and they go home and tell everybody they love it, because they're feel bad, they want people to think they made the right decision.

am just saying, your post probably goes in the How glad i am that i have a job thread.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:18 AM   #69
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
i hate my job because i dont have a real schedule and sundays my only day off, but i like it cause it gets me paid
Old 07-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #70
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I don't have a job. FML.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #71
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
I started this thread so people can have a chance to express how much they hate they their job and what they hate about it, if u read closely a lot of the guys hate their job but they also comment on how glad they are they have one, we all know times are hard, but sometimes it helps when you just express yourself, without someone doing exactly what you're doing making people feeling bad for complaining, well you know what our jobs pay the rent, food, etc, but you know what we still hate the motherfucker and we cant quit for x reason, i dont know what you are getting to here, dont know if u are trying to make us feel bad about complaining but that shit is not working, I hate my job, for lots of reasons, a lot of them shit I cant even talk about without getting in trouble thats how bad it is, but what i know for sure is that i would rather take my chances getting out and being a fucking homeless than dealing with all this shit. One thing i know for sure is that there is a lot of guys that hate being in the military and they go home and tell everybody they love it, because they're feel bad, they want people to think they made the right decision.

am just saying, your post probably goes in the How glad i am that i have a job thread.
Relax dude, Phlip is just giving his input not trying to make you feel bad for disliking your job. I don't think he ever said anything personally attacking you or the thread in any way. No harm, no foul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #72
NismoR003
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
Relax dude, Phlip is just giving his input not trying to make you feel bad for disliking your job. I don't think he ever said anything personally attacking you or the thread in any way. No harm, no foul.
fair enough, I dont take it personally, its his opinion, I just believe his posts dont belong in this thread. No harm, no foul.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #73
Purestock240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Purestock240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i hated my job maybe a 2/10 until this week
before: myself, and a 22 year old car guy thats pretty decent, and the boss, 25 year old thats easy as hell to get along with, pays well, work whatever hours i want, the work itself is hard work, but for no schooling and $15 an hour, its expected i work my ass off. im aloud to use my phone whenever i want, we go to offroad races as "business expenses"

it was all awesome until this week when;
investor fell through, im getting very limited hours, pay is going to be lowered, the other guy is layed off so now its just me and the boss who is pissed his investor is gone and is now in a shitty moood all day,

i would say 7/10 now
Purestock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:12 AM   #74
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
Pretty much.
Seriously, I carry a copy of my resume with me EVERY where I go on a flash drive, that is the kind of shit my job causes me.
Then I hear and read stories like the below-quoted and I realize that my complaints are not near as bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoAZN View Post
Wow I get zero benefits and they purposely schedule you only 35 hours to prevent any type of overtime pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanAndLegit View Post
i hate my job because i dont have a real schedule and sundays my only day off, but i like it cause it gets me paid

and most importantly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I don't have a job. FML.

I have never been a fan of the "FML" threads related to things that...
  1. came of a conscious decision
  2. the complainer is BLESSED to have
To say "I hate my job this number" is missing the forest for the trees, but in the interest of my first post being on topic, I mentioned what I dislike about my job, I just won't applie some score to it.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #75
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i wish i could find a job
im forced to sell off the s13 i built over the winter
fuck you guys that hate your jobs
quit and let me work there
assholes
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #76
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ch1873857
Quote:
thats funny i've never heard of anybody in the air force that hates their job, for some reason that makes me feel good, i dont know why
the air force aint so air force any more. on march 14th i got a call while i was on leave saying you leave on the 19th for Afghanistan. Come straight in to work. Oh wait. first you have 70 days at fort polk for some homosexual combat advisor bullshit training. then deploy straight from there for 6 months. once i got here they said yyyyyyyyyyeah we fucked up. its supposed to be 12. but that never got signed off thank god. so now im playing army for a bit. my boss is an SFC, sgtmaj is a marine, the XO is navy and the commander is army. i work with brits, canadians, turkish, jordanians, french, and danish. THANK YOU NATO.

but thats not the bad part.

my job consists of me and my team travelling out to all the remote afghan national army and police precints, compound, hooches, whatever you wanna call them, and provide them communications assets. that we pay for. 20 billion this year WOO! anyway. so i have to spend the day with the most idiotic freakin people and survey contracts to provide people with internet THAT CANT READ. talk about an assinine job.

anyway heres the kicker.

i spent 2.5 months learning dair, CLS shit, IED lanes, mounted combat patrols, battle drills, crew served weapons, I SHOT A MARK19 for cryin out loud. im an air force Commo guy. and im licensed to drive matvs and mraps. SOOO i get to afghan. and they have me driving a freakin F350 through afghanistan, went on about 15 missions a month for two months. then the moved me out to the RSC HQ. NOW this is the part that gets me. I cant go out without "PSD" (babysitters) i cant drive, i cant do shit. theres one team and 4 different missions. us Comm guys are at the bottom of the list. I have yet to complete any of my missions since i moved to HQ. now im sitting on my fuckin ass all day.

1. i want my useless 2.5 months back from fort polk
2. i want to actually WORK
3. the power stuggle inter-service and inter-nation environments is an absolute nightmare

if they cant put me in a damn fuckin vehicle they need to send my ass home where im worth a damn.

ps. thank you the money is amazing. steak and lobster at the dfac tonight was bliss. and ive got the best digs an E4 in afghan could have and i thank you for that.

ok end rant/
ch1873857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #77
NismoR003
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857 View Post
the air force aint so air force any more. on march 14th i got a call while i was on leave saying you leave on the 19th for Afghanistan. Come straight in to work. Oh wait. first you have 70 days at fort polk for some homosexual combat advisor bullshit training. then deploy straight from there for 6 months. once i got here they said yyyyyyyyyyeah we fucked up. its supposed to be 12. but that never got signed off thank god. so now im playing army for a bit. my boss is an SFC, sgtmaj is a marine, the XO is navy and the commander is army. i work with brits, canadians, turkish, jordanians, french, and danish. THANK YOU NATO.

but thats not the bad part.

my job consists of me and my team travelling out to all the remote afghan national army and police precints, compound, hooches, whatever you wanna call them, and provide them communications assets. that we pay for. 20 billion this year WOO! anyway. so i have to spend the day with the most idiotic freakin people and survey contracts to provide people with internet THAT CANT READ. talk about an assinine job.

anyway heres the kicker.

i spent 2.5 months learning dair, CLS shit, IED lanes, mounted combat patrols, battle drills, crew served weapons, I SHOT A MARK19 for cryin out loud. im an air force Commo guy. and im licensed to drive matvs and mraps. SOOO i get to afghan. and they have me driving a freakin F350 through afghanistan, went on about 15 missions a month for two months. then the moved me out to the RSC HQ. NOW this is the part that gets me. I cant go out without "PSD" (babysitters) i cant drive, i cant do shit. theres one team and 4 different missions. us Comm guys are at the bottom of the list. I have yet to complete any of my missions since i moved to HQ. now im sitting on my fuckin ass all day.

1. i want my useless 2.5 months back from fort polk
2. i want to actually WORK
3. the power stuggle inter-service and inter-nation environments is an absolute nightmare

if they cant put me in a damn fuckin vehicle they need to send my ass home where im worth a damn.

ps. thank you the money is amazing. steak and lobster at the dfac tonight was bliss. and ive got the best digs an E4 in afghan could have and i thank you for that.

ok end rant/
that is some shit, i bet you that was in the job description
Old 07-22-2011, 11:39 AM   #78
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
we have had 7 sets of layoffs, we basically laid off half the company and im still working here. cant say anything bad about that. although almost all of our benefits beside medical has been taken away.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #79
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857 View Post

ok end rant/
my bro was in Afghanistan and he told me about the steak and lobster too. i was amazed. he ate better in a warzone than i eat at home. he also said they woudl get shot at all the time and werent able to shoot back. he was Army though 10th Mountain.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #80
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
my bro was in Afghanistan and he told me about the steak and lobster too. i was amazed. he ate better in a warzone than i eat at home. he also said they woudl get shot at all the time and werent able to shoot back. he was Army though 10th Mountain.

thats ISAF for you which is who 10th MTN falls under. 10th mountain 4 brigade? i think? was out of fort polk, heard all kinds of stories from those guys. ISAF stands for i suck at fighting btw. luckily i fall under a small portion of us forces in afghan, nato training mission. we went to the range today because he hates the stories of 1 afghan taking down 8 us service members at a time. in a room. shit like that. he told us today, if you need to use your 9mm. i want you to walk up to that mother fucker and put 2 in his face. this comes from a certain instance where the didnt confirm a close kill.. so yeah interesting day. we spent the day "poppin caps"

heres a funny army story for ya. every friday, preventive maintenain on our vehicles. were new to the unit but no where near new to these MATVs if you dont know what im talking about google it. they are AMAZING. theres a 100 or so page book of all this shit we have to go through. ive done it many times before but the other new guys, canadians, and turkish. were like freaking out over this vehicle. dudes going through the list. CHECK TURBOCHARGER. has the hood up. goes to the AC COMPRESSOR and says yep looks good. belts are tight, no cracks yadda yadda yadda. i said specialist, are you ready to check that turbocharger yet its on the other side. i just did. you sure? so the turbocharger compressed refridgerant to cool the air inside the troop compartment?! he flips. wtf you talkin bout man, have you ever done this before?! pulled out my 5984 (license) YEP. now stfu and check that turbo. DAMN it made my day. this was after the 2 giant tire halon bottles he didnt even know existed for the fire sup system. so he was already teste with me.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #81
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Any of you military dudes drive trucks? Sucks changing out tires with just sl3 gear. Lol

ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #82
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

dude! that has to SUCK those tires weigh a ton! ive got a couple buddies who are air force vehicle ops (88M). one of which drove unarmored tractor trailers across iraq all day. he had a flat like that (tire not as big of course) just to get hit with an EFP once he got rollin again.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #83
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i used to work 6 to 6...5 days a week...sometimes longer...i hated the pay...but god i loved the work and the people and the atmosphere...

now i work for a commercial parts delivery company, shit is horrible...unsteady in pay and boring as fucken hell...so yes i hate my current job...and in the process of looking for something bettter...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #84
NismoR003
Leaky Injector

i thought i gotten flat tires in the worst places before i joined, until one day we were coming back from a mission and trying to beat the sunrise, when we got a flat tire similar size in the middle of fallujah, we had to wait on the mechanics motherfuckers took for ever, then the sun rised we were just sitting there in the middle of the road, fuck that shit.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #85
Speed Junky
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Speed Junky is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Any of you military dudes drive trucks? Sucks changing out tires with just sl3 gear. Lol

I'm a 88H but drive lots of trucks like LHS, FMTV, and 5 tons etc.

My main job is a operator for this:

Ya tire changing is def. a pain for these too..
Speed Junky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #86
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderig View Post
I work with lazy people that cannot speak English in a store where the primary customers only speak English.
In Miami? Shit pal, you're in the wroooong place if you want to be around people who actually speak English.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:46 PM   #87
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Those tires weight a dick load.

Ctis just makes it harder too...
Old 07-23-2011, 12:15 AM   #88
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

for the matvs they said if we get a flat. the ctis will just come on and constantly pump air into the tires. 30 mph for 30 miles they say it will get you. i dont believe it.
ctis- central tire inflation system
Old 07-23-2011, 03:11 AM   #89
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Anyone who hates their job is an idiot, We make our own destiny in life, If you hate you job, stop lying to everyone, stop pretending, friggin quit and do what makes you happy.

Anyone who hates their job has no one to blame but themself.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:15 AM   #90
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

yeah thats sounds so easy. because theres plenty of enjoyable jobs left. the economys so shitty that you take what you can get to feed you family. people do what they because they have to. and theres plenty of room on this server for 1 thread to vent.