Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:24 PM   #1621
slidingsky
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfectionslidingsky is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
slidingsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 02:32 PM   #1622
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
Snatch and RUN

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #1623
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Greatest heat shield ever.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...h/DSC03858.jpg

ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #1624
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:46 PM   #1625
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
^^^^^^^^^^
That's funny.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:57 PM   #1626
SchmoRB

SchmoRB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by low and slow View Post
I posted that on the last page.... like yesterday.
SchmoRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:44 AM   #1627
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo

I've been driving a friend's S2000 for a lot lately (trade cars for a few days every week for fun) and it makes me want to buy it from him so much. Wish I could go in to debt. Pic taken for the craigslist selling ad.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:45 AM   #1628
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd

I hope your not drinking this milk

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:03 AM   #1629
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
^ that is fuckin hilarious!
Old 08-20-2008, 10:40 AM   #1630
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
^ That's fuckin disgusting, just by looking at it too.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #1631
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
So the dealership I work at is doin pretty bad financially. The owner of the place actually brought two of his personal cars ( a '76 Fury and '72 Mercedes 280 SEL) up to work and put them out front to sell! The cars are in perfect condition inside and out, didnt really get pics of those. But these two some of the parts dept. guys and technicians came up with made me laugh. They've been up for a couple weeks now.

the scribble at the bottom reads "Shit in one hand, Hope in the other. Which comes first?"
Old 08-21-2008, 07:48 AM   #1632
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #1633
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan

Stand dead. Because laying down is overrated.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #1634
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
is that a picture of you on the wall standing the exact same way?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #1635
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
hahaha nah i found it on dlisted.com Some gangsta wished to be stood up when he died.

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #1636
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelangelo View Post
Corpse Kept Upright for 3-Day Wake

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (Aug. 19) - A Puerto Rican man has been granted his wish to remain standing — even in death. A funeral home used a special embalming treatment to keep the corpse of 24-year-old Angel Pantoja Medina standing upright for his three-day wake.

Dressed in a Yankees baseball cap and sunglasses, Pantoja was mourned by relatives while propped upright in his mother's living room.
His brother Carlos told the El Nuevo Dia newspaper the victim had long said he wanted to be upright for his own wake: "He wanted to be happy, standing."
The owner of the Marin Funeral Home, Damaris Marin, told The Associated Press the mother asked him to fulfill her dead son's last wish.
Medina was found dead Friday underneath a bridge in San Juan and buried Monday. Police are investigating.

the full story
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:57 PM   #1637
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Now that is just CREEEEEEEEEEEEPY!
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #1638
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
i could not sleep with my dead son standing in my living room
living room more like dead room

Last edited by dirtdiggler666; 08-21-2008 at 06:51 PM..
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:59 PM   #1639
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The last pic is super kreepy.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:53 PM   #1640
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Someone needs chapstick!!!

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-22-2008, 12:08 AM   #1641
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
when i die, i wanna be strapped to the ceiling, or at an angle on the wall.

my visitors will look up to me, and know that i'm god.

/sarcasm,

damn thats gangster.

even tupac didnt come up with the idea.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:18 AM   #1642
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
OR i could be upside down. ROFL.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #1643
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
when i die, i want servo motors attached to my joints, and connect those to a motion sensor, then scare the shit out of kids at halloween. hopefully i die at just the right time so my decomposed flesh is at its scariest.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #1644
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #1645
TommyBoy89
Leaky Injector

TommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the rough
We had a BBQ today and well, Skyline OEM tools do come in handy!
TommyBoy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:41 AM   #1646
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
haha nice use of jacks
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #1647
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #1648
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Old 08-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #1649
Mr. Camshaft
Zilvia Member

Mr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Camshaft

incidentally i have no friends
Mr. Camshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #1650
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Finally a dope BMW

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote