Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 12:59 AM   #31
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Everyone likes to talk the talk,

But top actually have a missile car is a whole different story.

and theres only one place missile ca go

Can you drift yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #32
240s13x

Trader Rating: (0)
240s13x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can see someone not caring to much if they beat on there car and get some damage here and there. But to call it a missile with intentions of banging it up before youve done track events or anything....im not feelin it. Im sure there are other ppl out there that would love to have that car with better intentions for it
Old 03-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #33
Rag
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Rag is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rag
Your car is a bag of dicks.

Missile cars are fucking gay.

Stop trying to fake the funk.

Missile cars are not built, it's a long and painful process. You dont start a project wanting it to be a missile. They are forged with respectable cars and drivers going hard and pushing the limits. With time the car will see enough abuse to erode the steel naturally and forge a genuine missile car. You earn the right to call your car a missile by resurrecting the dead time and time again.

Stop being a fan boy.

I never wanted a missile but after several seasons and many wrecks/crashes/taps/scrapes my shell became too damaged to repair back to a stock body appearance. I cut my losses and straightened the entire chassis as best as i could with a tree, chains, straps and my truck. Sledge hammered what i could and aligned it as best as i could.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #34
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Castro, it's only a missle car if you also own a nice car. Otherwise it's considered a piece of shit.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #35
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^^^ and missle car's aren't dailied. hahahahaha.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #36
sil80d
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
sil80d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
It actually isn't a daily. I daily a coupe. Ac rules in phx. Yes that one is on the upper site of nice. Needs paint, but nice. Every one here forgets that all cars are "built" weither it is from the factory or someones garage. I have called it a missle because I will run it to the ground hit shit and get it back on the track using a hammer. If you don't think it quailfies so be it.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #37
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag View Post

I never wanted a missile but after several seasons and many wrecks/crashes/taps/scrapes my shell became too damaged to repair back to a stock body appearance. I cut my losses and straightened the entire chassis as best as i could with a tree, chains, straps and my truck. Sledge hammered what i could and aligned it as best as i could.
You forgot to use one of those offroad Jacks.
Mix them with some 2x4's and they can push out a front core pretty good lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Castro, it's only a missle car if you also own a nice car. Otherwise it's considered a piece of shit.
Living in the moms pad in the suburbs is nice, 2 car garage, 2 car driveway, street parking, no bills...............

Own a racecar while living in Hollywood.
1 Car spot, grown man bills.
so I cycle, public transport, car pool, use the GF's car and occationally drive my car if i have too.
I enjoy racing enough to make that sacrifice.

BTW, I would bet a lot of "missile" drivers in JPN also dont have 2nd cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
^^^ and missle car's aren't dailied. hahahahaha.
Is that to me?
Cause I never have "dialed" a car.
and had about 6 alignments in 5 years, lol.

Think you guys should stop hating.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #38
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
a missile is a missile, doesn't matter if you made it that way learning to drift, or if it is your only car, or if you just wanted to ride a ragged piece of shit to begin with.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:57 PM   #39
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
i'd understand if you once had a nice car and it became a missle due to aggressive driving... but to start with a car that has potential and make it a piece of shit before driving an event at all is fucking retarded
Old 03-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #40
Zilvia Junkie

1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 1337
there are so many ugly cars in this thread. missile car does not mean it should be built to be ugly
Old 03-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #41
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Quite the contrary, the pro drifters use them as "martyr" chassis in order to learn how to get closer to other drivers without fucking up their NICER carS. (read: plural)

Quote:
Is that to me?
Cause I never have "dialed" a car.
and had about 6 alignments in 5 years, lol.
That retard can't spell, but he meant to spell DAILY'D (which means daily driven?) It's not even a word, but more retarded that he managed to spell a fake word WRONG.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #42
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
you can't past tense daily
Old 03-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #43
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
there are so many ugly cars in this thread. missile car does not mean it should be built to be ugly
I think the op was the only car that wasn't originally built to be a nicer car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Quite the contrary, the pro drifters use them as "martyr" chassis in order to learn how to get closer to other drivers without fucking up their NICER carS. (read: plural)

That retard can't spell, but he meant to spell DAILY'D (which means daily driven?) It's not even a word, but more retarded that he managed to spell a fake word WRONG.
I figured there was also a amount of people that had "mishaps" in their cars, but kept driving them, like me, lol.

Ah,
I would consider my old shell a missile.
I abused it, tried to keep it going best i could for cheap.
I was never intentionally crashing it, just trying to tap the wall everytime or touch someones quarter panel during tandem.
I actually tried not to break it much, cause it was my daily.

I wouldnt think "daily" would exclude a car from being a missile.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #44
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Living in the moms pad in the suburbs is nice, 2 car garage, 2 car driveway, street parking, no bills...............

Own a racecar while living in Hollywood.
1 Car spot, grown man bills.
so I cycle, public transport, car pool, use the GF's car and occationally drive my car if i have too.
I enjoy racing enough to make that sacrifice.

You completely missed my point.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:34 AM   #45
redhatchy92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
redhatchy92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag View Post
Your car is a bag of dicks.

Missile cars are fucking gay.

Stop trying to fake the funk.

Missile cars are not built, it's a long and painful process. You dont start a project wanting it to be a missile. They are forged with respectable cars and drivers going hard and pushing the limits. With time the car will see enough abuse to erode the steel naturally and forge a genuine missile car. You earn the right to call your car a missile by resurrecting the dead time and time again.

Stop being a fan boy.

i saw this car last year in a club loose event. people were jumping on top of it and it actually attempted to drift later lol.... fail
Old 03-29-2011, 12:46 AM   #46
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
ಠ_ಠ

what's all this then

Old 03-29-2011, 06:01 AM   #47
ericcastro
Post Whore!

So its been a month.

Drift event results??
Old 11-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #48
sil80d
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
sil80d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So after I got hit on my ruckus and broke multiple bones in my ankle, I let my friend Gerald (s14pit) borrow the car for a track event. Needless to say my semi free sr threw a rocks through the block... Time for a 1.5jz
Old 11-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #49
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
sick update.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:21 PM   #50
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80d View Post
So after I got hit on my ruckus and broke multiple bones in my ankle, I let my friend Gerald (s14pit) borrow the car for a track event. Needless to say my semi free sr threw a rocks through the block... Time for a 1.5jz
Thanks for the update almost 2yrs later...

We have a different way of doing build threads now. http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...how-works.html