Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2016, 10:39 PM   #1
`iCED

Trader Rating: (1)
`iCED is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Filipe

Bought wheels from this noob.
http://zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=136753

He has a for sale thread
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=629046

Advertised the wheels as 17 inches.

I bought them, paid his paypal fees too. Bought 255/40/17 tires for them 3 months later, and took them to the tire shop. Turns out they were 16 inch rims because the tire slipped right over.

I contact him, send him pictures showing that he fked up on measuring and ask him what he's gonna do about it.

He responds with "I just bought a house and car...so I have no money. Second, this went down in June. Had you tried to put tires on them 2 years from now, what would you have done?" - What a Jerk response.

And then I ask him that I would be willing to take refund of the difference of the cost of the wheels currently and what I originally paid.

Anyway, dude has no money to refund me because he bought a house, dude didn't even want to paypal me 650 (1450 - 800).

I tell him I'm going to dispute on paypal because he can't pay me by november. (paypal dispute limit is 6 months, bought in june)
And then this kid has the nerve to say "So you're going to dispute on the basis it isn't a 17" wheel. The rim is 17" and that's exactly what I'm going to tell PayPal man."

I tell him "why would you go against the dispute, that's wrong. I'm just going to end up winning anyway."

Then he tells me "I cant file a suit against PayPal after. I file the suit against you." pretty much saying he's gonna sue me. What an idiot.....

What do you guys think about this?

I filed the dispute for those wondering.

Last edited by `iCED; 10-13-2016 at 09:33 PM..
`iCED is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links