Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-31-2007, 11:30 AM   #1
Radkins

Trader Rating: (0)
Radkins is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pipingpro

Several bad experiences with this company.

I ordered a intake for my GT2871R a few months ago. I waited about a month and began to e-mail them asking what the status was. I got no response of the 4-5 emails I sent over the next few weeks. After 2 months I finally gave up and challenged the Paypal. They promptly responded and said I didn't have a confirmed address so they would not ship. I do have a confirmed address and get TONS of stuff shipped to it, but whatever. It would have been nice to know that was the case 2 months ago.

After all of that I decided to give them another chance (why I do not know) and use my business Paypal which is also confirmed figuring the last time must have been a misunderstanding. Bad idea. That was 4 weeks ago. and I have contacted them again and asked what the status was. Again no response. That is when I came on here and did some research and realized that seems to be the norm with them. Audio Engineer Training it seems.

My question is this. Why don't they just pull the website down and stop taking peoples orders and money if they are not going to ship a product? It is wasting a lot of peoples time and efforts. I would have went to another company, or made it myself had my turbo swap done long ago.

Last edited by Radkins; 08-29-2011 at 01:10 AM..
Radkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 12:04 PM   #2
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thanks for the heads up. Now we know not to use them.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:08 PM   #3
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
http://store.racing-solutions.org/index.html

I have never used them but I got the link while searching for some turbo stuff.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #4
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pipingpro

Review thread already exists.
And while we wait for these posts to be moved, i will share my recent exp.

I too had issues with waiting 3weeks no resp, i did additional search and found pipingpro had a GB here on Zilvia. Found pepperoni was the user here and sent an eMail through Zilvia (out of deperation).

I immediately received a response from Aure. And his story explained alot. Apparently he had issues with the "staff" that handled the online orders. And without going into alot of detail, those individuals were FIRED for stealing and fucking over unsuspecting on-line customers.

I was provided tracking info that day and received my pipe 2-days later. (your results may vary)

Email: [email protected] and he will take care of ya.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:58 AM   #5
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pipingpro

Review thread already exists.
And while we wait for these posts to be moved, i will share my recent exp.

I too had issues with waiting 3weeks no resp, i did additional search and found pipingpro had a GB here on Zilvia. Found pepperoni was the user here and sent an eMail through Zilvia (out of deperation).

I immediately received a response from Aure. And his story explained alot. Apparently he had issues with the "staff" that handled the online orders. And without going into alot of detail, those individuals were FIRED for stealing and fucking over unsuspecting on-line customers.

I was provided tracking info that day and received my pipe 2-days later. (your results may vary)

Email: [email protected] and he will take care of ya.
Yea I got the same response and he gave me my tracking number and apologized. Hopefully it gets here monday.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:55 AM   #6
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Damn same here when i ordered an intake pipe for my t25, it was like a month and a half before i received it. I kept sending emails and when they finally responeded there excuse was ohh you didn't let us know where you wanted the bung for the catch can to be at, Lame. Anyone thinking of ordering an intake for them i would say dont and if you need an intake pipe for gt2871r look at http://shop.hybridynamics.com/ theres is a lot nicer.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #7
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918 View Post
http://store.racing-solutions.org/index.html

I have never used them but I got the link while searching for some turbo stuff.
Ive bought manderl bends from adam over there they are also known as Columbia River Mandrel Bending. they take a little time to get stuff to the east being all the way in OR, but have been great to work with and have quality bends for the fabricators out there.

Jon