Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:03 PM   #1
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
silviaparts.com. anyone?

wondering if any of u guys order it from this guys b4 http://www.silviaparts.com/store/
I emailed them few times but no one reply to me . I ordered a GTR grille from them . just no one reply to emails and no phone

Last edited by ROIDMONKEY; 12-17-2007 at 06:02 PM..
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 07:56 AM   #2
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
anybody ?//////////////
Old 12-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #3
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

its been a week after i order the grille , no emails no tracking i cant even email them their email addy doesn't work. WTF what a waste
Old 12-21-2007, 09:32 PM   #4
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ok he finally replied to me cause i made a complain with paypal. he said my item was on my way and that please sorry that it was taking so long , i dont mind if it takes 1,2,3 extra days but at least let me know the status of the order u know . more than a week without knowing anything , hes silviaparts.com email doesnt work he doesn send an email to u saying u order has been shipped or something , u on a limbo pretty much,
Old 12-21-2007, 09:54 PM   #5
mrcm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
mrcm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ive emailed them some questions before but they never replied, so I never bought anything from them. Anyway gl with your order.
mrcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:55 PM   #6
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Don't you just love it when a company expects to make money but yet they won't even take the time to reply to your emails. It is such a joke. I honestly will not buy anything from anyone that I have to chase down to get answers from. I hope everything works out for you...I hate getting screwed over.
1992 Talon Tsi - Sold
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:16 AM   #7
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Francisco Cheng
[email protected]
+852.24415628
Silvia Parts
Flat F, 7/FL, Florence Mansion, 6 Tsing Ling Path,
Tuen Mun,NT,HK 00000
Old 12-22-2007, 06:31 AM   #8
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i hope their GTR grille is better quality than their S14 K's wing. i bought one of those a few years ago and it was a piece of crap. poor quality, very fragile, and required a ton of prep work.
ladiesman8527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:14 AM   #9
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Francisco Cheng
[email protected]
+852.24415628
Silvia Parts
Flat F, 7/FL, Florence Mansion, 6 Tsing Ling Path,
Tuen Mun,NT,HK 00000
that email doesnt work , i got this email through paypal
[email protected]
Old 12-22-2007, 11:34 AM   #10
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
I would be more concerned about about buying something from backwoods Hong Kong.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:15 PM   #11
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

got the grill , right corner is crooked a bit fuck
Old 12-26-2007, 09:28 PM   #12
turboboost12004
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
turboboost12004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i got their gtr grill for ma s13 their carbon fiber one...it was good quality...and i got ma shit on time
Old 12-26-2007, 10:26 PM   #13
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
i bought a navan grill from them, and a buddy of mine bought s14 zenki valences from them. Both were good quality and arrived in good time.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 11:01 PM   #14
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

U guys very lucky . i mean i can always fix the crooked thing . ill post some pics once in the car