Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-02-2007, 08:13 AM   #1
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s13 Insurance appraisal info

Hey guys i only did a mild search on this topic becuase i am rushed (at work and im slacking off as usual) but i was just wondering if anyone has had their 240's appraised???? i am getting mine done in a few days and i was just wondering how to present documentation about my car...ie. SR20 motor, FMIC all that stuff, normally i would just give recepits but my only problem is i bought the car with all that stuff in it already and i dont know what to do. Maybe just go online and print out a give paper about how much they cost to buy and installed???? IDK any help would be greatly appreciated
Landers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2007, 08:21 AM   #2
sil_8t
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sil_8t is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sil_8t
i had mine appraised after it was wrecked and i had all of my paypal invoices, so i got 7000 for a 92 S13. would have been more but they said keep the car and the engine (rebuilt sr redtop)

BTW the adjuster said 4500 before i showed them one reciept.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:34 AM   #3
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Alright...sorry about the wreck....im getting mine appraised so that i can take out a collaterol loan (spell check) so whatever it gets appraised at is what i get....is there any websites you guys know of that are known for over pricing the srmotor sets??? lol the higher price the better...or my other option, just go to a shop and have them write up an estimate for a motor swap and maybe that would be good??
Landers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
wait.. so lemme get this straight.. if someone wrecks my car( i have liability only), then their insurance company didnt know i had anything done to it... i can tell them everything i have, and they would reimburse me for the parts??? i live in NJ, any idea how this works? my biggest worry about my car getting messed up is replacing all the parts i have, it would cost me more than 15k.. my shits KBB value must be like 4.5k for a 95 240..tho.. someone fill me in, this could come in handy.

-Bart
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #5
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
when someone hit me in my accord i was able to bump it from 3.5k to 7.5k just by constantly finding overpriced ads for cars in comparable conditions to my car. On top of that you can use receipts for recent work done on the car and installed upgrades. Keep your receipts
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote