Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #1
landins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So F*CK red flagging

im getting really fucking sick of posts on here that say aww dude youre gonna get red flagged just search and you might find and answer. fuck that, the whole reason you join a forum is for the commuity and experience that goes along with it. if you dont have anything helpful to say dont fucking post on someones thread. if you look and get mad because they didnt search well fuck you dont post on their thread, rather than everyone being a bunch of stuck up trend whores , why dont you fucking support someone for what theyve done and what they have tried and when they have questions answer them. if someone asks a question on here stop fucking telling them to search for it since you obviosly know the answer and give them the advice and help they need. im so fucking sick of the posers and wannabes who think they are the shit and want everyone to be like them, why dont you get off your fat fucking ass and give someone the advice they need. i know im gonna get red flagged like i always do for having an opinion but fuck it its 430am im drunk and i dont give a shit.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 02:45 AM   #2
KOUKI KAN KAN

Trader Rating: (0)
KOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by landins13 View Post
im getting really fucking sick of posts on here that say aww dude youre gonna get red flagged just search and you might find and answer. fuck that, the whole reason you join a forum is for the commuity and experience that goes along with it. if you dont have anything helpful to say dont fucking post on someones thread. if you look and get mad because they didnt search well fuck you dont post on their thread, rather than everyone being a bunch of stuck up trend whores , why dont you fucking support someone for what theyve done and what they have tried and when they have questions answer them. if someone asks a question on here stop fucking telling them to search for it since you obviosly know the answer and give them the advice and help they need. im so fucking sick of the posers and wannabes who think they are the shit and want everyone to be like them, why dont you get off your fat fucking ass and give someone the advice they need. i know im gonna get red flagged like i always do for having an opinion but fuck it its 430am im drunk and i dont give a shit.
AGREED LIKE A MO'FO
Old 04-13-2008, 02:47 AM   #3
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
this topic has been covered before

go search
Old 04-13-2008, 02:48 AM   #4
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin

Last edited by womenbeshoppin; 04-13-2008 at 02:53 AM.. Reason: =*(
Old 04-13-2008, 02:48 AM   #5
fallen soul
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKI KAN KAN View Post
AGREED LIKE A MO'FO
+1 except its 330 here..
Old 04-13-2008, 02:52 AM   #6
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
haha, i hear that one... can you send some heroin out this way from baltimore? joking... but yeah, did you know that even by asking a question, there will be some "expert" who will answer your question, but have no fucking idea what he is talking about! Furthermore, if i am going to redflag someone, i'm going to break my anonymity and drop my name in there, because i don't have to be a pussy and walk on eggshells for other people. If anyone else thinks that i should walk on eggshells, go fuck yourself )

Old 04-13-2008, 03:02 AM   #7
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
how can it be a waste of bandwidth,? if thats really a problem i'd host this forum for free on my server. i have no problem with bandwidth, realprohosting.com

Old 04-13-2008, 03:07 AM   #8
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
i've been informed by a friend who read your post that in some communities, they have "the CMNC" (the cry more noob coalition). and from what im told, membership is free, so any broke fucker can join.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:08 AM   #9
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
if you don't care about getting neg rep, then why make a thread over it?
Old 04-13-2008, 03:09 AM   #10
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars