Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-30-2006, 12:19 AM   #61
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Any caravans coming from where I am? 210/5/134 area?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2006, 12:30 AM   #62
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
wickedmarz what are you going to do there?? i know you can't see me in a game of pool !!!!!!! bring it!

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:41 AM   #63
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
is it ok if i bring a buddy?
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:49 AM   #64
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
No, you can't.

Of course you can.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:54 AM   #65
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
is it ok if i bring a buddy?
Butt Buddy?
Old 08-30-2006, 01:24 AM   #66
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
billards are too expensive there...like 12 bucks after 9 pfft...I'll take someone on BG3...I'm getting better on it...or DDR!~!!
Old 08-30-2006, 01:30 AM   #67
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
Butt Buddy?

haha no v8 buddy
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:58 AM   #68
Havok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If people actually will be there around 11 I'm down till watever time. I can get off work at 10:30.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 02:38 AM   #69
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yeh im definately planning to go , i can meet u at tap ex at 1030 havok and we can roll there if you are nearby working cuz i have class at ivc til 10
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:47 AM   #70
Havok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Well I get off at 10:30 so maybe you can meet me at HomeDepot in Tustin Market place? Oh and my car is running like shit right now, I think I have a bad fule filter or something. Anyways I'll be at tapex today also.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 11:10 AM   #71
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
damn looks like this is gonna crack!

tomorrow should be dope!
Old 08-30-2006, 12:13 PM   #72
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
I'd like to go aswell and meet the faces attached the handles. But I work in the Valley and i'm driving a POS maxima right now.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:19 PM   #73
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hmm i think its pretty safe to drive my april 2006 tagged 240 to the plaza. Dont you guys think so? =]
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 02:19 PM   #74
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
ahahahaha dooo it.

i'm excited that we're doing this! i really wanna meet all you cats that i haven't met yet. yaaaaaaaaay, lol.

i'm short, small, and yeah, hahaaha. you'll see when yall meet me. i'm excited!! ooh weeee!

i'm happy this thread was started. go zilvia cheer up night woo hoo!
jessfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 02:23 PM   #75
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
So is this a kissing meet?
orrrrrr, oh god. I've said too much.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:29 PM   #76
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
^LOL this guy haha

BTW, are you coming, Brian? ManoNegra? You rollin, through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
YO!! jessfx where should we park at!? underground level or at the top towards the arcade!?

who's bringing the "hello my name is" labels???

I'd say go underground, but I know that it's a bitch to get down there without having to scrape. ...I'd rather not you guys scrape and stuff. So, I say park at the end near the arcade. It'll be hard to get a good amount of parking spaces closer to the boat, seeing that people will most likely be rollin out over there for dinner. Is this ok?

AND yall really want the "hello my name is" labels? i'm down for that shit. haha who wants to bring those? LOL

ATTENDEES:
jessfx +1
s13poop
Edcel
AkademikONE
wickdmarz
coreansurfer +1
s13coupeluv
impactred
Havok
sr20detman
Old 08-30-2006, 03:09 PM   #77
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
So is this a kissing meet?
orrrrrr, oh god. I've said too much.
bwahahahahah funniest shit ever!
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:11 PM   #78
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
j'yeah! im glad it looks like a good turn out

so i guess parking towards the arcade it is!!

can anyone gonna bring a camera?? cause mine sucks and i think its getting kicked and slobbered on by my 1yr old niece right about ............................ now

oh yeah im bringing a friend so +1 to the Attendees list for me
Old 08-30-2006, 03:37 PM   #79
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
No I can't go.
I have school and work ALL day.
You know how I do.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:50 PM   #80
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
i wish i could go but my 240 is at K&N right now and the rental they gave me EATS gas like no other. when i get my car back, im down for a meet. weshould have one in Long Beach sometime(Hartwell park FTW).
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:57 PM   #81
Brian
Post Whore!

Sounds good. then I only have to drive for 5 minutes.
You doing that filter thing for K&N eh?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #82
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
yeah dropped my car off on monday, they gave me a brand new v8 dodge durango to drive but it eats gas compared to my 240. ive had it for 2 days and almost went through a tank of gas. when i dropped it off there was a brand new Z06 vette that had a license plate that said HKS Z06. i can only imagine what that car will be like. there was also a brand new shelby 500 mustang there. ill post pics of the intake once i get my car back
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:46 PM   #83
jessfx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
j'yeah! im glad it looks like a good turn out

so i guess parking towards the arcade it is!!

can anyone gonna bring a camera?? cause mine sucks and i think its getting kicked and slobbered on by my 1yr old niece right about ............................ now

oh yeah im bringing a friend so +1 to the Attendees list for me
I'd bring one but mine got jacked when those bastards robbed me... fucker. AGH. it was in my purse. AGGGGGH. WHATEVER! LOL

ATTENDEES:
jessfx +1
s13poop +1
Edcel
AkademikONE
wickdmarz
coreansurfer +1
s13coupeluv
impactred
Havok
sr20detman

so is this gonna be the count for tomorrow night? and who's bringing the name tags?! lol

AND OH! who's willing to volunteer their phone number for informational purposes? i.e. where the location is in the case of not knowing where to go, if we're still around, blah blah blah. I WOULD do this aspect without any question but it's only if i get my phone restored tonight (hopefully). if/when i do, i'll PM you guys with my number. BUT in the meantime... any volunteers?
Old 08-30-2006, 04:54 PM   #84
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I think I'll check this out too.
usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:55 PM   #85
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Not me, this is my 2nd time going there, but I forgot already how to get around there, lol, even though I'm in the area always.

I'll be the bald asian.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:18 PM   #86
jessfx
Zilvia Member

you went bald? you liar!

i can't wait to see you rome. it's been awhile.

ATTENDEES:
jessfx +1
s13poop +1
Edcel
AkademikONE
wickdmarz
coreansurfer +1
s13coupeluv
impactred
Havok
sr20detman
usdmsilvia

anyone else? and volunteers! lol
Old 08-30-2006, 05:36 PM   #87
Brian
Post Whore!

So I will have a kissing booth set up.
$1 per kiss.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:38 PM   #88
s13poop
Post Whore!

yo! jessfx peep this!!

i took a trip to office depot

Old 08-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #89
golds1400
BANNED

golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
iam down to go i just went there last week i truly think parking is gunna be a problem i will be rolling 96 gold 240 it coo if some people on my team come not 240 be like 86 and hopfully my friend is done with his fc with a LS1 swap by tomorow ...what time is everyone gunna meet exactly?
golds1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:19 PM   #90
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
working tomorrow, sheesh, my homegirl is gonna kill me for ditching her this weekend. I hope I can attend the next socal chill meet.
-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote